Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Glam Jasmine Michael Kors for women

Glam Jasmine Michael Kors for women
dislike

Glam Jasmine Michael Kors for women Pictures Glam Jasmine Michael Kors for women Pictures Glam Jasmine Michael Kors for women Pictures Glam Jasmine Michael Kors for women Pictures

The new collection by Michael Kors, which includes not only fragrances, will be launched in August 2013. A step towards beauty and care products will enable the modern woman to select new cosmetic products and Michal Kors make-up, besides various fragrant collections. Each of the three directions of the collection—Sporty, Sexy or Glam, will be complemented with special colors of make-up, various shades of nail polish; eye shadows and powder available in three shades accompany the sporty, sexy or glamorous look.

The names of the new fragrances are Sporty Citrus, Amber Sexy and Jasmine Glam, and they are available in tall, glass flacons as 30, 50 and 100ml with a golden color stopper.

Glam Jasmine was created by Harry Fremont of such notes as white flowers and jasmine refreshed with black currant buds and leaves with a creamy sandalwood trail.

White Flowers Jasmine Cassis Sandalwood

Kim Kardashian
Tendre Jasmin

Glam Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

A floral, sweet fragrance, that makes you feel unique. Great with the springtime harmony. Enlivens your senses, the jasmin notes are pleasantly combined with woddy notes. I love also the Citrus and Amber version!

zquilts
zquilts

I really like this scent a lot and have purchased this one slong with Essey Miyaki Florale lately after wesrinv only ONE perfume for many years. I was not too big on florals in the past either- so tastes do change I guess!!

Yes - this is a bit heavy at first but it mellows on me quite nicely plus it is a memory scent for me.

This may be one of those that you either love or hate.

I to tend to like good quality solo flores. I love good rose scents as well.

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

This perfume seemed very heavy. It did remind me exactly of a jasmine plant. It seemed very overwhelming....very sweet and extremely heavy in jasmine and maybe white Lily? I don't think this one is me.

almarie
almarie

I didn't really like this one. I much prefer the amber scented one. This was too heavy smelling for me.

Orsyna
Orsyna

Nice warm jasmine woody and long lasting.elegant.:) I tried it once.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

This is an amazing jasmine. Nothing more, nothing less. Fresh and clean and at the same time warm and sensual. Great for jasmine lovers like myself.

Very basic, very simple jasmine fragrance. It's pretty and leans pretty far to the "clean" side. If you're basically seeking a jasmine soliflore, look no further. If you already own a million other white floral fragrances (like me) don't bother.
Would probably be a pretty safe mother's day / anniversary / graduation type gift though.

Kaylan
Kaylan

This fragrance is alright. Myself and everyone else I ask still likes the Sporty Citrus much better and we think it's the sexiest of the three. But if you really love a light flower smell and want to smell like you were just born from one, you might like it. I wish it dried down to a warmer scent, but it's very much flower, just like it says.

chimidoro
chimidoro

On me this smells EXACTLY the same as the Midnight Jasmine Yankee Candle!!!

I've applied the residual "sweat"/"oil"/"essence" from my used Midnight Jasmine Yankee Candle to my wrists a few times, & this seems to be an identical jasmine scent!

This does, however, seem to have a slight woodiness in the background & may be a slightly smoother blend; probably because this is actually intended for use on the skin, unlike a Yankee Candle.

A simple, smooth, sweet jasmine on a subtle base of sandalwood.
Nice for those who find Alien too overpowering &
great for those who love the Midnight Jasmine Yankee Candle!

prettyswag
prettyswag

This is just the drydown of the original kors...just bland ..flat and cheap smelling ..did not like this whole 3 part range...pass.

bethany.humphrey.37
bethany.humphrey.37

This is nice but not very unique. Very strong, almost an alcohol smell at first

Jomoves
Jomoves

Look, this is a perfectly nice fragrance, but I really wish Estee Lauder (the owners of this line) would STOP just wheeling out versions of fragrances in their other lines. This smells a bit like something from Jo Malone, which also smells a bit like Tom Ford, which in turn smells a bit like something from Aramis, who could also be mistaken for Tommy Hillfigger ... and on and on it goes.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

This first spray is like a BLAST! It goes on very STRONG!
This is like honey sickle off the vine - very strong stuff!

So far, I will say - if you are into jasmine- this... you may totally LOVE!
If jasmine is NOT your thing, or you are just so-so - or "meh" on Jasmine... this will NOT be your thing.

I'll have to see how this wears further - the first blast of this is almost noxious.

-------------

If you LOVE Jasmine - this will be YOUR THING!
I'm sensitive to overly sweet smells in perfumes. This is NOT "my thing" - but it may be YOURS!

cherie97
cherie97

very strong floral.
I usually like florals but this one smells better after washing my hands - I guess I don't especially appreciate jasmine in scents.

chio17
chio17

smells like Kim K's perfume! and it is good!

danimcneil
danimcneil

The opening of this is gorgeous! Fresh Jasmine.. lush and glam for sure. Then the Jasmine dies down and it is allll TUBEROSE! trust me, I know this note as it is my #1 hated note. I will say that these 3 new MK perfumes are very strong on staying power and silage. I just cannot do the tuberose. Of this is a note u like, give this a try!

Glam Jasmine is a pretty and bright floral, I would swear there is a hint of tuberose in it, anyhow lush floral, creamy, not too sharp , pretty stylsih scent, more in line with the usual Kors fragrances, as it is very floral, then moving on to a warmer rounded base..all in all, pretty, but not my favorite of the three..Sexy Amber is my favorite.Glam Jasmine has class, longevity is ok, not outstanding,development though is minimal I admit,still a nice choice for lovers of florals.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I smelled this yesterday in store, & I liked it. Nice staying power. The one thing is this perfume smells exactly like Kim Kardashian, the original in the black bottle. So I would say if you already own the Kim Kardashian than you could skip this.

ericwatson2012
ericwatson2012

Light and fresh floral! Reminds me of Estee Lauder "Beyond Paradise"...just less sweet and synthetic.

madhatter1
madhatter1

just tried at macys and wow - a nice surprise, i usually like lily of valley scents and this is hanging on like on me nicely like memories ive known of slight tuberose. i keep smelling my wrist after 3-4 hours following store visit. at this time i have to say that i personally like this scent better than the other two that m kohrs just launched in the line.
see what you think!

Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors 3.61 out of 5 based on 103 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michael Kors Glam Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michael Kors Glam Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.