Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Gold Rose Edition Michael Kors for women
dislike

yellow floral
Gold Rose Edition Michael Kors for women Pictures

Gold Rose Edition by Michael Kors is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Gold Rose Edition was launched in 2012. The fragrance features tuberose, lily-of-the-valley, peony, gardenia, rose, water lily, pink pepper, raspberry and champaca.

Tuberose Lily-of-the-Valley Peony Gardenia Rose Water Lily Pink Pepper Raspberry Champaca

Michael

Gold Rose Edition Fragrance Reviews

glitteralex
glitteralex

True to the original, this is an unbearably sharp scent for me. How Kors manages to create a perfume line of such longevity without a discernable base is indeed a feat. The florals are lovely, and the dash of raspberry fruit just perfect, but without something to hold down all those aldehydes and tame the heavy handed use of synthetics, I pass on this one. Refer instead to "Love, Chloe" for a true modern classic multi-floral.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Desarrollo en mi una nota falsa a más no poder, no me gustó para nada.

Me recuerda a un perfume de banana republic, que terminé regalando.

Su duración me parece buenísima y su proyección alta.

Debshee
Debshee

Love this!! Lasts better on fabric than my skin. Will have to get another bottle while I can.

almarie
almarie

I really do enjoy this scent! Even though I don't like the original Michael Kors, this one is much different- more "rose" hence the name. But it is more of a fresh version and I really enjoy this .

I really like the original Michael Kors. It's a straightforward but beastly white floral and I love white florals.
This one though.. not a fan. I was excited for champaca and I do detect it, but there is something else in here that smells like stale candy and really ruins it for me.

candieland
candieland

When I fall in love with a scent, it's always strange to read the negative reviews. I can't help but think "how dare they…" haha! Then, I consider chemistry and how it's still always best to test scents out on your skin to see how they will react with your chemistry. I personally adore MK Gold Rose. I find it to be absolutely beautiful. If I were to put an emotion or a feeling to this scent, I would go with romantic. I own the original MK also and where that one reminds me of (sexy) power and tropical, exotic places, this one reminds me of a genuinely warm person and home. It's "home," in the sense of love, warmth, and nurturing comfort. It's like a gentle embrace or a soft kiss…sweet whispers.

When first applied, I can for sure pick up on the gardenia and tuberose. White florals are definitely present from start to finish. After 5-10 mins, I start to really pick up on a sweet rose and the raspberry. I too get just a bit of "something" I can't quite put my "nose" on. I believe I am getting whiffs of the pink pepper and other florals but it just seems like something much more. That's it though, there is just "something" about this perfume that invokes me. To me, it seems there are more notes in the perfume than what are listed above.This scent is truly beauty in a bottle.

I have yet to find a signature scent but this one would have been very close if it weren't limited edition. I feel it can be worn year-round, day or night, any occasion. It has a nice trail but it is not overpowering. I apply 1-2 sprays and that lasts on my skin 12+ hours. As with any scent, careful not to over apply.

Scout
Scout

I'm not getting any rose from this. (Maybe it's because I'm into rose and when something is titled "rose" I expect it to dominate?)
First 15minutes I get lily/lilac room spray, with a middle of gardenia, and a base of that signature Kors coconutty balm that was in a few of his others.
This seems sharp and synthetic to me.
The woman I can picture wearing this is wealthy, Palm Beach, short platinum coiffed hair, wrinkly skin with foundation, and oversized glasses. And lots of gold jewelry.
Ah, so that's where "gold" in the name comes from.
;)

Lauralee77
Lauralee77

I'm not really into florals but wow this is pretty. It's a smooth balmy beautiful thing indeed. I don't know what tuberose smells like but whatever it is it's gorgeous and smoulders like a summer night when some flowers are stronger pm. I'm not great at explaining perfumes but if you like florals and you're tired over patchouli overkill and heavy fragrances you need to test this. It's a breath of fresh air.

Elodia
Elodia

A very floral fragrance, with dominant notes of rose, gardenia, and tuberose in my case. Normally I am not a fan on tuberose, but in here it works quite well. It's a nice feminine and classy fragrance. Unfortunately, I found the projection to be quite weak, and there was very little staying power.

goingblonde
goingblonde

I "love" Michael Kors,
an when I think of his perfumes I think lots & lots of Tuberose & Gardenia - lingers on and on.

Keep these thoughts and one will ever be disapointed :-).

Sapphi9
Sapphi9

Lovely soft floral. Makes me feel very feminine, like a proper lady. Doesn't make me act like one unfortunately, but that's a different story. ;)

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

I got absolutely no pink pepper impression--which is good. Pleasant enough, but utilitarian and not memorable.

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

Here is my problem with all Michael Kors' fragrances, they are not interesting and have too much floral.

Obviously, this one is intended to be heavy on the rose. It just left me feeling like it was not as interesting and more expensive than Ann Taylor's Possibilities. I only rose from this, not one drop of anything else. I felt like a old lady wearing it.

I think I am not a MK fan. I have struck out on all but one of his fragrances.

It lasted an average time and projected at arms length.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This smells so good! I smelled this from a magazine strip. It smells like the original MK but more floral. I get lots of tuberose in this which is my favorite note! This is DEFINITELY going on the top of my want list! :D

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I have to test this on my skin, I only smelled it in a magazine strip but I LOVED it. The original MK I don't like because I feel similar to a lot of reviewers- that even though it is nice and tropical white flowers upon first application, after it's worn a while it starts to have a rubberized smell almost and is missing something. They did this one right to add the pink pepper; exactly what the original was missing in my opinion. Perfect for spring and Summer- definitely my next year's warm weather purchase!

izzie07
izzie07

I like this, but it does not smell right on me :(

In mood
In mood

From Michael Kors site: "Luminous pink pepper with a deeply voluptuous bouquet of tuberose and a whisper of a creamy sandalwood.
Radiant glamour for an eau de parfum that's undeniably feminine."

I tried it and I loved it. It's really very feminine, I don't feel rose, mostly tuberose, white flowers and musk. The hint of rose comes only in drydown. It's lighter than original Michael but stayed on my skin for a few hours.

dlb4ever
dlb4ever

Does anyone know the notes on this one? Sounds lovely

nush imogen
nush imogen

This is lovely, floral, i like it better than the original version, it's lighter and happier. Great for an early fall day! :)

Gold Rose Edition by Michael Kors 3.70 out of 5 based on 77 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michael Kors Gold Rose Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michael Kors Gold Rose Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gold Rose Edition by Michael Kors. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gold Rose Edition by Michael Kors represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.