Designers » M » Floral Aquatic « Groups

dislike

tropical
leather
Island Fiji Michael Kors for women Pictures

Exotic tropical destination Fiji was used as an inspiration for Michael Kors to create this modern and luxurious, floral aquatic fragrance. Azure lagoons, paradise beaches and white sand are just a small part of the secret kept by Fiji Island perfume. It opens with notes of Fiji water along with aquatic notes. The heart bestows us exotic flowers: Tyger lily, honeysuckle, jasmine, tulip… Accords of soft wood form the base. This perfume is a limited edition and it is available as 100ml edp.

Tulip Honeysuckle Cactus Ginger Jasmine Mango Kiwi Birch Suede Tiare Flower Frangipani Bulgarian Rose

Island
Sensoria

Island Fiji Fragrance Reviews

dgus82
dgus82

I would love to try this the notes sound very appealing. I have four islands and want to add to my collection. Anyone have this please please let me know.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

Trying a sample of this fragrance, and this is setting up with a chemical bite to it that almost smells like it has a punch to it...even 15 minutes into the essence, this is going on with more chemicals than I like to smell on my skin.

This would probably wear very well with other chemistries, but is just not my thing. It is moving into the range of almost "headache"... "wash me off NOW"... with my chemistry.

--------------

After 6-8 hours, wow... this is scrumptious! See... you should probably never judge a fragrance until it has time to melt completely into your skin.

This has a delightfully clean and tropical scent with fruity, playful notes that dance above the skin. This reminds me of the fragrance that you smell as you pass the candle section in a Tommy Bahama store. If you've ever been in in one of their stores, you'll KNOW what I'm talking about! It is this delightful scent that you smell that is so good that you want to bottle it - and wear it as a perfume! I think Island Fiji may have hit this type of chord and fragrance note!

I almost judged too soon, this needed time to blend with my chemistry. I love the dry down! Soooooo GOOD!!!

shawna.charging1
shawna.charging1

i just couldn't get enough of fiji next runner up is capri rounding out the top with hawaii syntheic or not it's fabulous getting me ready for summer.

fanciful
fanciful

Looking at the notes, I'm surprised that I like this! It's kind of a "wam" aquatic scent with an exotic twist to it. Definitely a summer scent.

vmromero
vmromero

I tried this one when it 1st came out & I was not impressed at all. It was very synthetic smelling. The bottle is very pretty though. I enjoy his Hawaii & Capri much much more. : )

mwater1
mwater1

So I ignored the negative reviews for the Michael Kors 'Island' series. I bought the original and it was pretty nice. I decided to try the other destination fragrances.

Oh! Big mistake!Fiji, Hawaii, and Capri were all very bad scents for me. All of them smelled very synthetic with a weird musky undertone. Each one I tried made my nose burn.I truly wanted to like them because I thought that I'd love to have the whole series of perfumes. These three perfumes were a big disappointment.

jonr951
jonr951

i just bought this one and island capri. of the 2 i like capri a bit more. capri is more citrusy where as fiji is more fruity and sweet. i smells great and is a perfect fruity floral scent for the summer. its my second fav of the islands. once again nice job michael.

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

I've yet to find a MK fragrance that doesn't smell very chemical & synthetic smelling on me. Fiji isn't an exception.

Island Fiji by Michael Kors 4.11 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michael Kors Island Fiji fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michael Kors Island Fiji, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Island Fiji by Michael Kors. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Island Fiji by Michael Kors represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Michael Kors Island Michael Kors Island Bermuda Michael Kors Island Hawaii Givenchy Amarige Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Prada L`Eau Ambree Bvlgari Omnia Coral Michael Kors Island Capri Davidoff Cool Water Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain My Insolence Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Tom Ford White Patchouli Michael Kors Island Palm Beach Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Vivienne Westwood Boudoir