Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Michael Kors White Michael Kors for women
dislike

tuberose
aldehydic
Michael Kors White Michael Kors for women Pictures Michael Kors White Michael Kors for women Pictures Michael Kors White Michael Kors for women Pictures

Michael Kors adds a new limited edition to his wide perfume collection - Michael Kors White in flacon form characteristic of other editions for women, starting from Michael, to Gold, Gold Rose, Suede. Focus of the perfume White is on thick floral heart created of delicate, feminine and honey sweet white flowers resting on a sensual, oriental base.

Composition of Michael Kors White opens with aldehydes, freesia, ylang-ylang, fresh and dewy greenery and violet leaves. The heart provides a beautiful, rich bouquet of white flowers composed of tuberose, white peony, gardenia and Egyptian jasmine, accompanied with warm and creamy flavors of white musk, amber, tonka, vanilla and cedar.

The fragrance is available as 20ml, 50ml and 100ml Eau de Parfum, starting from October 2014.

Freesia Ylang-Ylang Green Notes violet leaves Aldehydes

L'Eau par Kenzo

Michael Kors White Fragrance Reviews

IrisLily
IrisLily

I like it because I love white florals, but it doesn't last on me, so I don't wear it often. Pretty before it disappears though.

yiota.liapi
yiota.liapi

It is synthentic to me.

ροδοπεταλα
ροδοπεταλα

I recently had the chance to test it from my sister's bottle and i have to admit this is white floral heaven.
Its creaminness and voluptouness mesmerizes you immediately after sprayed. Even though big white florals is not my cup of tea, i surely suggest it for those who love whites like my sister who loves it!

girl1000
girl1000

I had tried this on a tester strip a couple of times before and thought it was nice but nothing extraordinary. Today I tried it on my skin, and OMG, it's incredible. In addition to the original Michael Kors, it reminds me of 212 Carolina Herrera, which took me a while to figure out, but it's like a perfect blend of both perfumes. If you normally go for white florals, I highly recommend trying this on your skin.

Ellisbijl
Ellisbijl

I absolutely love this scent! It's so feminine and white, (so it's actually exactly what you would expect it to be).
After a while you are going to get the hint (bit more than a hint) of green, what I personally really love. So it's a interesting, well-layered scent!
Love love love this one!

Edee
Edee

I have never tried a Michael Kors fragrance, except for Amber. I could take or leave that one. I personally like this one. I have never tried the original Kors, so if this smells like the original, I would have liked that one too. So that being said, I will not be trying the original, unless I can't find this one. This is not a loud fragrance. The tuberose calms down quite a bit leaving a lovely trail behind. I have Fracas and don't wear it often because it gets to be just too much. This is just right.

Miss.Tara
Miss.Tara

A creamy tuberose that is very green. I personally don't like it. It seems more medicinal than pleasant.

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

White is a perfect name for this white floral of tuberose, gardenia, and jasmine. The beauty of MK White comes out during the drydown after the second or third hour. Upon first spray, MK White smells like the original, but once it dries down the lovely vanilla and amber base warms up the scent and removes the sharpness of the tuberose. I love the base of this perfume. It's a softer but crisper and greener version of the original. On me, this fragrance is influenced much by the weather or body chemistry. Some days the creamy floral blossoms on me, but other days the crispness of the white florals bloom on me and smells a tad peppery/metallic/musky, maybe from the cedar and aldehydes.

The perfume is more expensive than the other versions, so I used my anniversary coupon and rewards from Kohl's to purchase it.

gabri
gabri

Michael Kors has a fixation with gardenia and tuberose.Those two are too intense, especially together.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

Smells way too much like the original for me to warrant a purchase.

I do love the original, but it has to be said...Kors is banging out far too many scents at the moment that all smell very similar.
He's got like one original scent with 50 'tweaked' flankers! C'mon!!
He needs a new line free of Tuberose and Gardenia, I can't be the only one that's thinking this right?!

angelapaul
angelapaul

This is quite nice, but not for me. I think too green for my preferences. It reminds me of lovely fresh clean laundry.

Kattmatte
Kattmatte

Huge floral, with emphasis on tuberose and very heavy on the gardenia and white musk. Strong similarity to the original Kors scent.
I had expected something more with a bit more edge, and a stronger influence from the fresia.
This was a blind buy that will be evacuated from my perfume cabinet and hopefully find a new home.
The White Kors scent is very nice, but doesn't suit me. My lasting impression is that this is somewhat dated, or perhaps an effort to please the vintage affectionados?

june7rose
june7rose

Tuberose blast, floral, but it has a bit of warmth to it. Minus all the spice that was in the original.

seanscented
seanscented

Love this scent. it has a bit feminine, i would like to wear this though. not too sweet like the MK original, not too strong. creamy floral and green, this is a beautiful scent. Reminded me to Narcisor Parfum

littlest_lemon
littlest_lemon

Much more green than the original. I really, REALLY like this. I always found the original to be much too sweet. MK White hits the nail on the head, removing the cloyingly sweet edge of the tuberose, and adding wet violet leaves and amping up the heady and buttery gardenia instead. It's a Big White Floral, and it succeeds in every way.

Expect a tubérose blast when you first spray it,Kors White remains very floral throughout, so for me really, too much is too much!! It almost gave me a headache on first spray, I would call it a bit sharp also...lovers of big florals will definitely like this one!!
I am not keeping it, I expected creamier, smoother!!! This is like the original in my opinion, not much of a variation !?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michael Kors Michael Kors White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Michael Kors Michael Kors White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Michael Kors White by Michael Kors. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Michael Kors White by Michael Kors represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.