Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women

Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women
dislike

Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures

The new collection by Michael Kors, which includes not only fragrances, will be launched in August 2013. A step towards beauty and care products will enable the modern woman to select new cosmetic products and Michal Kors make-up, besides various fragrant collections. Each of the three directions of the collection—Sporty, Sexy or Glam, will be complemented with special colors of make-up, various shades of nail polish; eye shadows and powder available in three shades accompany the sporty, sexy or glamorous look.

The names of the new fragrances are Sporty Citrus, Amber Sexy and Jasmine Glam, and they are available in tall, glass flacons as 30, 50 and 100ml with a golden color stopper.

Sexy Amber was signed by perfumer Harry Fremont who selected notes of warm amber, white flowers and sandalwood for this fragrance.

Amber White Flowers Sandalwood

Allure eau de parfum
Autograph New York

Sexy Amber Fragrance Reviews

darksome
darksome

This doesn't smell like amber to me. It's more oriental floral/fruity and smells like an even more modern version of Laura Biagiotti's Venezia EDP (2011) (but less fruity).

Sexy Amber smells juicy, fleshy, like a very ripe, sweet fruit, mixed with white flowers and vanilla. After a while it gets a little fresher and less fruity, but the amount of the sweetness remains the same. A very nice and bold composition, even more easy to wear for me than Venezia (but also a little more boring), so if you love the overall effect of Venezia, but find it not wearable for you, you must try Sexy Amber. The negative about this fragrance is it's short longevity, the terrible name and it's boring bottle.

I like it, warm, smooth, I find it more refined than the VS Amber, which I find more sunny, and cheaper smelling..this scent is indeed sexy, I like the drydown very much, really warm on my skin.. I owned Allure, and Allure was stronger, brighter, to me they don't have any similarities.
The scent opens up a bit, not much, but overall this smells attractive to me..the notes blend in nicely , not sure I want to pay full price for it, but if I can get it at a good price, it is mine!!

shesmovedon
shesmovedon

I smell white flowers, amber, some kind of citrus and some pepper. It smells a lot like Allure indeed.

floralfragrance
floralfragrance

Chanel allure copycat

Nottinghillbelle
Nottinghillbelle

It reminds me of this VS scent, I guess it's okay, will not repurchase though

Nukhet
Nukhet

İts very similar to Allure

Summer Fragrances
Summer Fragrances

To me sexy amber is basically the floral essence of all the white floral fragrances that resembles the original Michael Kors..... The Woody, gardenia that is amplified and radiant by the Amber.... It's basically a nude version of Michael Kors, stripped and toned down... I even get that grape like tuberose essence as the scent drys down...

If you like that synthetic floral essence Michael Kors, Kim Kardashian.... And many other fragrances that are similar without the other things making it heavy... Try this fragrance

almarie
almarie

This is ok. I'm not a huge fan, as it resembles the Victoria Secret Amber scent, but I do like it,though not enough to buy it.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Like many of the other reviewers, I smelled a magazine strip of this fragrance, it smelled delicious so I ordered it. Mistake! The actual juice does not smell nice and ambery like that magazine strip. I detect almost no true amber notes in "Sexy Amber." Rather I detect white florals, quite synthetic for most of this scent's hours long existence on my skin, with tuberose and a synthetic smelling jasmine in the foreground. I do not smell a really distinct or powerful sandalwood note like I do with Modern Muse, created by the same nose. It's just generic white floral on generic fake smelling woody notes with something a bit spicy in the background. This is a real disappointment.

I like Kors' concept of the 3 "moods" of a woman and the colors that go with the different moods. But the amber is not up to par. This smells like something I have smelled before and I think, as others have said, it is Versace's Crystal Noir, except that the Versace is better. And I don't particularly like Crystal Noir.

If you want a really good amber that is cheaper try L'Occitane's new Ambre et Santal, a well done scent for the price and at least $20.00 cheaper than this one even without any discounts at L'Occitane.

sheri ann
sheri ann

I'm in love with this fragrance,it's warm,subtly sexy and has a tiny hint of masculinity to it as well, i just can't stop smelling it on myself, gorgeous :)

sapphira07
sapphira07

I absolutely love this scent. It is my favorite of all 3. It is warm, and comforting - I've spritzed it on a touch and used body cream before bed and welcomed in sweet dreams. The sandalwood, and amber are sensual. It is a very personal scent, on my skin I don't feel like it projects very well - even with layering with the Indulgent body cream, so one has to be close to me in order to enjoy it. The scent of the body cream is a beautiful woody concoction (only disappointment with the cream was these weird little gritty crystals in it, I wonder if anyone else noticed this or if perhaps I got a bad batch?). I just adore this fragrance combo, and I own many designer, and Arabic/French perfumes.

KissLand
KissLand

I actually love this fragrance... I bought it and black orchid earlier

You definitely get a heavy dose of Amber and sandalwood... The Jasmine is not screechy but just blends in still making an impact... Very different from Kors usual projects

This fragrance definitely has STAYING POWER... This fragrance seems to be one of those personal scents you wear intimately rather than for elegant evenings, a comfort scent basically. I adore it

If anyone is wondering what the notes are: Jasmine, Sandalwood, and Amber

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

I was very disappointed in this perfume. I smelled the scented advertisement page in a magazine, and loved the smell of this. It smelled sweet with white floral notes all on a base blend of sweet, warm amber. I was so excited to try it out in person!

I got to the department store and spritzed it on a tester sheet and was instantly turned off. It smells pungent. All I smelled was alcohol and heavy amber. Not even close to being sweet. Worst part was I accidentally got some on my hand and I had to smell it all day long. It never turned into the floraly-amber blend that I had originally smelled.

So glad I tried it in person versus buying it right away.

chimidoro
chimidoro

Soft, smooth, sweet, resinous, powdery.
A delicate & soapy floral with an added touch of spiciness from the sandalwood.
I don't find this at all overpowering/cloying, but I did apply with a very light hand.

This scent is very nice, but is not to my taste.
I feel that it is an autumnal evening scent; either for applying after a bath to "snuggle up" on the sofa in pyjamas, or for an intimate evening meal out.

We haven't got any "Bath & Body Works" stores (that I know of...) in the UK, so I cant compare to their "Sensual Amber" line, or to any of the Victoria's Secret scents mentioned in other reviews.
I find this to be a similar style to the sorely missed, late departed Sensi. In fact I'm surprised that there's no almond listed in the notes.
If you are/were a fan of Sensi, you might also enjoy this.

Has a consistent, gentle projection.
Sadly, on my skin, the lasting power leaves much to be desired.

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

I was bombarded with a sample paper just as I stepped into Macy's. When I first smelled it, it was quite a bit too strong for my taste. The amber was overpowering and cloggy. I shoved the paper in my purse. This morning I took the sample out and it had a slight, just very slightly sporty smell to it. It was still very strong, but not bad. It does have a little sexyness to it, but I think your better off going to Victoria secrets to find a smiliar lighter smell for a fraction of the price. it's pretty but it is a bit overpowering and lasts a long time. I'd like to sample it on my skin next time to see if it works with my chemistry. There is something very pretty after the dry down that I like, but I can't quite put my finger on it it maybe the sandalwood or the powder

Kaylan
Kaylan

Bleh. I usually like scent along this line of notes but this is just an icky soapy amber. Go for the sporty citrus! It's not very sporty or citrus-y, its just good. There is nothing unique or sexy about this, trust me. Get something cheaper.

WhoScentsU-lee
WhoScentsU-lee

VS and BBW with a tad more pizzazz- save your money and get VS or BBW....meh

prettyswag
prettyswag

This is the middle notes of the original kors...did not like this range at all ...a scrubber.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

This is one of those fragrances that you will really have to LOVE the main ingredients to - to really enjoy it.

It starts off with a bang. It is pretty strong - and immediately went into a slight baby powder/musky type smell. It may just need more time to "set up" on my skin. The initial blast is very sweet. It has potential, I will have to see how this unfolds over time.

----------

Ten minutes into this - and I'm already liking the chemistry much more. This is reminding me of something that I remember smelling early on... almost like Love's Baby Soft... something like that - that I remember from WAYYYY Back When! This is a sexier version of that. It smells sexy, baby powdery, but very clean.

This definitely has potential! Can't wait to see how this unfolds!

cherie97
cherie97

There is one scent in the perfume world I really can't stand: Versace's Crystal Noir. The drydown in MK's Sexy Amber is like Crystal Noir's sister. So similar.
Unbearable to me, but if you like Crystal Noir you should give it a try.

juliatanooshka
juliatanooshka

I love this Sexy Amber a lot. It became my favorite. It's very complete and round, feels like an aura of love and tenderness. It stays for a very long time. Reminds me of Allure by Chanel, but not as intense. Allure gave me a headache and I was afraid it would be the same with this one, but for my surprise it rather blossomed. I would recommend it for an afternoon wear and I feel like fall is perfect for it. Try it for yourself and see. It might be a winner. :)

dannysmom
dannysmom

Very, very similar to Victoria's Secret amber romance. I happen to love that one, so I would like a bottle of this. This one seems to be better quality, and longevity is not bad on me. It is a light scent, but I've been able to smell it all day.

This is lovely!! Pretty Kors creation and my favorite of the three actually, it is indeed sexy, and attractive, better quality than Bath and Body works, or VS which gives me headaches due to poor ingredient quality, no such thing with Sexy Amber, pretty in its simplicity, feminine, sensuous and modern, nicely done. Longevity isn't outstanding, but I am getting a 30 ml!

BeeSweetz
BeeSweetz

I initially smelled this in the Fall Michael Kors catalog, and I was quite impressed. Well, I finally got to sample it at Macy's and was DISGUSTED! This one is definitely not for me....very powerful and not as sweet smelling as I thought it would be.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I smelled this in the store as well, this one was my favorite of the three. Very warm & inviting, with a gentle sexiness. This reminded me of a lighter version of Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber.

KelseyRaven
KelseyRaven

I went to Macy's and smelled this and I gotta say it definitely reminds me of Amber Romance from Victoria's Secret.

Sexy Amber by Michael Kors 3.55 out of 5 based on 125 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michael Kors Sexy Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michael Kors Sexy Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Amber by Michael Kors. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Amber by Michael Kors represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.