Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women

Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women
dislike

Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures

The new collection by Michael Kors, which includes not only fragrances, will be launched in August 2013. A step towards beauty and care products will enable the modern woman to select new cosmetic products and Michal Kors make-up, besides various fragrant collections. Each of the three directions of the collection—Sporty, Sexy or Glam, will be complemented with special colors of make-up, various shades of nail polish; eye shadows and powder available in three shades accompany the sporty, sexy or glamorous look.

The names of the new fragrances are Sporty Citrus, Amber Sexy and Jasmine Glam, and they are available in tall, glass flacons as 30, 50 and 100ml with a golden color stopper.

Sexy Amber was signed by perfumer Harry Fremont who selected notes of warm amber, white flowers and sandalwood for this fragrance.

Amber White Flowers Sandalwood

Allure eau de parfum
Autograph New York

Sexy Amber Fragrance Reviews

antihero
antihero

I am surprised how much I like Michael Kors' Sexy Amber.
I have not been happy with his past fragrances, but this is an exception.
This is soft compared to Prada Amber (which I love), and is a very pleasant scent of amber and sandalwood. The lasting power is reasonable. The only drawback I find is a faint, acrid smell in the drydown.
In all this is quite good.

Reveiw based on tester.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Prettier than most "ambers". Reminds me of the ancient Donna Karan for women. I think this one will do very well.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Where amber romance is sharp.....sexy amber is smooth and velvet like. Amber romance is a scream and.sexy amber is a whisper. I like how it smells.I wouldn't call it cheap or even sexy........this smells like a woman who lives a great life smells. She had lots of.spending money. Enjoys life.and is reliable and reserved. She probably wears michael kors and if she doesn't she could if.she wanted to. She can afford it. Lol

edda88
edda88

Reminds me of Victoria's Secret Amber Romance from the 90s, and similar things by Bath & Body Works during the same time period. Admittedly, I'm not an amber die-hard to begin with so maybe that's where some of the appeal of this frag eludes me, but I still think there are better ambers on the market at varying price points.

craftyminx
craftyminx

This is a very good straight-up amber. Lasting power is good--a friend complimented me on it nearly 5 hours after trying it on. In its early stages, it's a little bit aggressive in its sensuality, before mellowing out to something soft and warm. I like it a lot, but I'm not sure I'll pull the trigger--I'm not ready to call it a love.

stardust808
stardust808

i wear allure and have loved and worn it (EDT) for abt 8 yrs...this smells nothing like it on my skin but it does remind me a lot of JPG classique EDP and is almost a duplicate to B&BW amber romance both of which i wear regularly. both of these have superior lasting power tho...

Flowercat
Flowercat

I confess that I bought this after being bowled over by the reaction of a salesperson across the counter from where I was testing Sexy Amber. She practically leaped across the counter and snatched the bottle from my hand, effusing "WE have THIS?! It was exclusive to Macy's, and I LOVE this but couldn't afford it! It's so beautiful!" She spritzed it all over herself, and smelled powdery and fresh. I tried some on my wrist and also enjoyed a pure, light powder scent, banking on the fact that her rave review promised amazing upcoming stages of the scent.
Not so much! On me, Sexy Amber is a lovely powder, that's it. Some floral notes wove into the mix, and I very much enjoyed the final dry down "base notes" because nothing stale or funky developed. Just simple pretty powder. Similar to Rhianna's "Nude", which I like too.
And this morning my sheets and bathrobe smelled so pretty! Powdery! So I'm in deep "like" with this perfume, not in love. Glad I got the smallest bottle, though I would possibly but this again for a gentle, behaved fragrance choice.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

This smells like old perfume, but not in a bad way. It's kind of unique, gentle, not powdery, I would describe it as balsamic woody. My mom hates it, but I don't know why. It's more grown up scent, for inteligent woman maybe. Today I noticed, when you spray on the hair you get exactly smell, but when on skin it becomes very creamy like dolce gabbana rose the one copy. Don't like that sandalwood note which appears on the skin so I preffer to spray on hair or clothes. Very good sillage, after 7 hours I still smell it.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

I had received a magazine and there was a sample strip, so I tried this nose first, liked it, so rubbed it all over my arm. I really like it. But then again, I love powder and amber. I haven't smelled anything else like it that I can remember. I'm on a Tom Ford kick, and while purchasing one of those, I went ahead and spritzed a "load" of this on my arm. Oh, it works well with my chemistry. It's very soft, sexy and close to the skin wearing. Perfect for a nuzzling night :D I would say, of whatever you read here, it's something you must try, it might work, it might not. We all know how that goes with chemistry. For me, though.....it takes me back to the late 70's. Not quite sure why. So, being that is my era.....I'm going to spring for this one soon. Not sure it will work in the summer months though, more of a cool (not dead winter) fragrance. I don't own Allure, never tried it, nor the VS, so I can't speak to that. Get a sample, give it a try. For right now, I'm a Fordie, but this is FB worthy for me. Cheers!

Update: I had to have it! I bought myself the body lotion and edp. I simply love it. Mainly it is very simple, I think that is one reason. Basically amber and powder. Very simple, close to the skin, a good fragrance for everday. I got mine at the outlet makeup store, so I did not pay retail. So that justified it for me and sealed the deal. I do not like to wear my expensive fragrances everyday. Sometimes I just want something for those days when you don't want to stand out in a crowd, or feel well. It's also a nice fragrance to spritz on the bed linens and yourself before slipping away to never never land.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I was able to sample the new Michael Kors Trifecta today...my they are on a roll!
I like this. I think I like it better than the original because the amber adds a bit of something...not the normal warmth and creaminess it usually does to a scent, but a more woody resinous vibe. It tones down any shrill notes the tuberose usually strangles out of you with MK. I don't think I would purchase an entire bottle, but it's a nice basic wardrobe fragrance.
Cheers!

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

I like it, it reminds me of Estee Lauders Sensuous but not as sweet and a bit softer on the sandalwood.
The sillage is rather minimal, it is a skin scent imo. I happen to like Crystal Noir a lot but this is softer, not spicy at all so I don't really see any resemblance. I have been wearing heavy floral perfumes lately so I think this will make a nice change. I couldn't resist buying a 50 ml bottle!

I tried this yesterday evening around 8pm after taking a shower and to my surprise this has great longevity on me, first thing I noticed when I woke up this morning was the smell of Sexy Amber!

I like it, warm, smooth, I find it more refined than the VS Amber, which I find more sunny, and cheaper smelling..this scent is indeed sexy, I like the drydown very much, really warm on my skin.. I owned Allure, and Allure was stronger, brighter, to me they don't have any similarities.
The scent opens up a bit, not much, but overall this smells attractive to me..the notes blend in nicely , not sure I want to pay full price for it, but if I can get it at a good price, it is mine!!

floralfragrance
floralfragrance

Chanel allure copycat

Nottinghillbelle
Nottinghillbelle

It reminds me of this VS scent, I guess it's okay, will not repurchase though

Nukhet
Nukhet

İts very similar to Allure

Summer Fragrances
Summer Fragrances

To me sexy amber is basically the floral essence of all the white floral fragrances that resembles the original Michael Kors..... The Woody, gardenia that is amplified and radiant by the Amber.... It's basically a nude version of Michael Kors, stripped and toned down... I even get that grape like tuberose essence as the scent drys down...

If you like that synthetic floral essence Michael Kors, Kim Kardashian.... And many other fragrances that are similar without the other things making it heavy... Try this fragrance

almarie
almarie

This is ok. I'm not a huge fan, as it resembles the Victoria Secret Amber scent, but I do like it,though not enough to buy it.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Like many of the other reviewers, I smelled a magazine strip of this fragrance, it smelled delicious so I ordered it. Mistake! The actual juice does not smell nice and ambery like that magazine strip. I detect almost no true amber notes in "Sexy Amber." Rather I detect white florals, quite synthetic for most of this scent's hours long existence on my skin, with tuberose and a synthetic smelling jasmine in the foreground. I do not smell a really distinct or powerful sandalwood note like I do with Modern Muse, created by the same nose. It's just generic white floral on generic fake smelling woody notes with something a bit spicy in the background. This is a real disappointment.

I like Kors' concept of the 3 "moods" of a woman and the colors that go with the different moods. But the amber is not up to par. This smells like something I have smelled before and I think, as others have said, it is Versace's Crystal Noir, except that the Versace is better. And I don't particularly like Crystal Noir.

If you want a really good amber that is cheaper try L'Occitane's new Ambre et Santal, a well done scent for the price and at least $20.00 cheaper than this one even without any discounts at L'Occitane.

sheri ann
sheri ann

I'm in love with this fragrance,it's warm,subtly sexy and has a tiny hint of masculinity to it as well, i just can't stop smelling it on myself, gorgeous :)

sapphira07
sapphira07

I absolutely love this scent. It is my favorite of all 3. It is warm, and comforting - I've spritzed it on a touch and used body cream before bed and welcomed in sweet dreams. The sandalwood, and amber are sensual. It is a very personal scent, on my skin I don't feel like it projects very well - even with layering with the Indulgent body cream, so one has to be close to me in order to enjoy it. The scent of the body cream is a beautiful woody concoction (only disappointment with the cream was these weird little gritty crystals in it, I wonder if anyone else noticed this or if perhaps I got a bad batch?). I just adore this fragrance combo, and I own many designer, and Arabic/French perfumes.

KissLand
KissLand

I actually love this fragrance... I bought it and black orchid earlier

You definitely get a heavy dose of Amber and sandalwood... The Jasmine is not screechy but just blends in still making an impact... Very different from Kors usual projects

This fragrance definitely has STAYING POWER... This fragrance seems to be one of those personal scents you wear intimately rather than for elegant evenings, a comfort scent basically. I adore it

If anyone is wondering what the notes are: Jasmine, Sandalwood, and Amber

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

I was very disappointed in this perfume. I smelled the scented advertisement page in a magazine, and loved the smell of this. It smelled sweet with white floral notes all on a base blend of sweet, warm amber. I was so excited to try it out in person!

I got to the department store and spritzed it on a tester sheet and was instantly turned off. It smells pungent. All I smelled was alcohol and heavy amber. Not even close to being sweet. Worst part was I accidentally got some on my hand and I had to smell it all day long. It never turned into the floraly-amber blend that I had originally smelled.

So glad I tried it in person versus buying it right away.

chimidoro
chimidoro

Soft, smooth, sweet, resinous, powdery.
A delicate & soapy floral with an added touch of spiciness from the sandalwood.
I don't find this at all overpowering/cloying, but I did apply with a very light hand.

This scent is very nice, but is not to my taste.
I feel that it is an autumnal evening scent; either for applying after a bath to "snuggle up" on the sofa in pyjamas, or for an intimate evening meal out.

We haven't got any "Bath & Body Works" stores (that I know of...) in the UK, so I cant compare to their "Sensual Amber" line, or to any of the Victoria's Secret scents mentioned in other reviews.
I find this to be a similar style to the sorely missed, late departed Sensi. In fact I'm surprised that there's no almond listed in the notes.
If you are/were a fan of Sensi, you might also enjoy this.

Has a consistent, gentle projection.
Sadly, on my skin, the lasting power leaves much to be desired.

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

I was bombarded with a sample paper just as I stepped into Macy's. When I first smelled it, it was quite a bit too strong for my taste. The amber was overpowering and cloggy. I shoved the paper in my purse. This morning I took the sample out and it had a slight, just very slightly sporty smell to it. It was still very strong, but not bad. It does have a little sexyness to it, but I think your better off going to Victoria secrets to find a smiliar lighter smell for a fraction of the price. it's pretty but it is a bit overpowering and lasts a long time. I'd like to sample it on my skin next time to see if it works with my chemistry. There is something very pretty after the dry down that I like, but I can't quite put my finger on it it maybe the sandalwood or the powder

Kaylan
Kaylan

Bleh. I usually like scent along this line of notes but this is just an icky soapy amber. Go for the sporty citrus! It's not very sporty or citrus-y, its just good. There is nothing unique or sexy about this, trust me. Get something cheaper.

WhoScentsU-lee
WhoScentsU-lee

VS and BBW with a tad more pizzazz- save your money and get VS or BBW....meh

prettyswag
prettyswag

This is the middle notes of the original kors...did not like this range at all ...a scrubber.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

This is one of those fragrances that you will really have to LOVE the main ingredients to - to really enjoy it.

It starts off with a bang. It is pretty strong - and immediately went into a slight baby powder/musky type smell. It may just need more time to "set up" on my skin. The initial blast is very sweet. It has potential, I will have to see how this unfolds over time.

----------

Ten minutes into this - and I'm already liking the chemistry much more. This is reminding me of something that I remember smelling early on... almost like Love's Baby Soft... something like that - that I remember from WAYYYY Back When! This is a sexier version of that. It smells sexy, baby powdery, but very clean.

This definitely has potential! Can't wait to see how this unfolds!

cherie97
cherie97

There is one scent in the perfume world I really can't stand: Versace's Crystal Noir. The drydown in MK's Sexy Amber is like Crystal Noir's sister. So similar.
Unbearable to me, but if you like Crystal Noir you should give it a try.

juliatanooshka
juliatanooshka

I love this Sexy Amber a lot. It became my favorite. It's very complete and round, feels like an aura of love and tenderness. It stays for a very long time. Reminds me of Allure by Chanel, but not as intense. Allure gave me a headache and I was afraid it would be the same with this one, but for my surprise it rather blossomed. I would recommend it for an afternoon wear and I feel like fall is perfect for it. Try it for yourself and see. It might be a winner. :)

dannysmom
dannysmom

Very, very similar to Victoria's Secret amber romance. I happen to love that one, so I would like a bottle of this. This one seems to be better quality, and longevity is not bad on me. It is a light scent, but I've been able to smell it all day.

This is lovely!! Pretty Kors creation and my favorite of the three actually, it is indeed sexy, and attractive, better quality than Bath and Body works, or VS which gives me headaches due to poor ingredient quality, no such thing with Sexy Amber, pretty in its simplicity, feminine, sensuous and modern, nicely done. Longevity isn't outstanding, but I am getting a 30 ml!

BeeSweetz
BeeSweetz

I initially smelled this in the Fall Michael Kors catalog, and I was quite impressed. Well, I finally got to sample it at Macy's and was DISGUSTED! This one is definitely not for me....very powerful and not as sweet smelling as I thought it would be.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I smelled this in the store as well, this one was my favorite of the three. Very warm & inviting, with a gentle sexiness. This reminded me of a lighter version of Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber.

KelseyRaven
KelseyRaven

I went to Macy's and smelled this and I gotta say it definitely reminds me of Amber Romance from Victoria's Secret.

Sexy Amber by Michael Kors 3.52 out of 5 based on 216 ratings and 35 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
Michael Kors 'Sexy Amber' Set 112 Value One Size
Michael Kors 'Sexy Amber' Set 112 Value One Size
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Perfume by Michael Kors, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
MICHAEL KORS SEXY AMBER for WOMEN by Michael Kors EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
MICHAEL KORS SEXY AMBER for WOMEN by Michael Kors EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michael Kors Sexy Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michael Kors Sexy Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Amber by Michael Kors. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Amber by Michael Kors represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.