Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women

Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women
dislike

Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures Sexy Amber Michael Kors for women Pictures

The new collection by Michael Kors, which includes not only fragrances, will be launched in August 2013. A step towards beauty and care products will enable the modern woman to select new cosmetic products and Michal Kors make-up, besides various fragrant collections. Each of the three directions of the collection—Sporty, Sexy or Glam, will be complemented with special colors of make-up, various shades of nail polish; eye shadows and powder available in three shades accompany the sporty, sexy or glamorous look.

The names of the new fragrances are Sporty Citrus, Amber Sexy and Jasmine Glam, and they are available in tall, glass flacons as 30, 50 and 100ml with a golden color stopper.

Sexy Amber was signed by perfumer Harry Fremont who selected notes of warm amber, white flowers and sandalwood for this fragrance.

Amber White Flowers Sandalwood

Autograph New York

Sexy Amber Fragrance Reviews

enigmaticessence
enigmaticessence

Finally got to try this one in stores. It is gentle. So much so that I put on four spays and thought it went away. But give this beauty time. Skin oils and the heat of the day made it grow and blossom. This is well-blended elegance.

Even then, I don't see this only as evening wear. It would be the perfect discrete fragrance for any occasion. The creamy amber predominates with whispering orange blossom and a soft background. Then the surprise. Without the familiar aldehydes, it manages to have the faintest resemblance to Chanel No #5. Yes! And the longer I had it on the more I noticed it. Classic and amazing. It is a touch warmer because of the amber. Someone else mentioned Chanel Allure, and this may also have contributed to my nose being "fooled". If so, keep it up Kors. You've just created another fragrance that should go down in history as one of the most quality and memorable.

I do have to note that on my skin the last of the dry down turned somewhat aftershave. As commonly happens, perhaps the musks didn't agree with me. One way or the other - unlike so many good perfumes that become a muddy mess on their last leg - this should just smell fresh on someone after a long day or a night out dancing.

Fair longevity and good sillage....just wait for it!

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

To be honest, this reminds me significantly of a more floral, less vanillic version of Yves Rocher's Voile de Ambre.... with a little something extra. The balsamic notes here deliver what I think of as a tiny droplet of Chanel no 5 extract! I suppose this is really just a common aroma chemical or combination of such, but it truly smells as if a TOUCH of magic was added to a 'nice' scent, making the result significantly more memorable. Comparisons to Allure are also correct, in that orange blossoms are prominent here, in combination with restrained and perfectly balanced amber. This is not a sweet, girly amber, however, but a grown up amber.

Sillage is not fantastic - longevity is decent. Even so, quite a few people are going to enjoy spraying through out the day! I have to applaud the perfumer, Harry Fremont, for creating the best Michael Kors fragrance I've ever tested. It has a very chic, elegant attitude, unexpected from this house.

Four stars.... Five if the sillage and longevity were superior.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

This perfume isnt really "me" ....So , I have a 50ml bottle 85% full up for swop if anyone would like it ?

Pm me !!

fragrantperfumes
fragrantperfumes

The name suits this fragrance as it is a warm sexy citrusy scent. I was disappointed though with its longevity. After reading articles of how to make perfume last, I sprayed it between my breasts and, boy oh boy, did that ever do the trick---it lasted my entire work shift. It's true that it does resemble Chanel's Allure quite a bit.

BethiaCharlotte
BethiaCharlotte

I bought this perfume knowing that I would love it because it contains all of my favourite notes- and it smells great. The amber and balsamic notes really come through on my skin and is not as intense as I find other perfumes with the same notes. That being said, I find that the sillage isn't great on this one and it requires reapplications to maintain the scent. However, the bottle design is very sturdy and the lid is substantial so I have found it to be ideal as an everyday perfume that I can throw into my handbag without worrying about spillage!

nettoyant
nettoyant

I could not agree with Shwets more! It's simply amber with a touch of sandalwood and sweet flowers. In the reviews someone said there's no amber, just the base most perfumes have. Well, that IS amber! I was wearing pure Ambroxin earlier today and when it faded (too quickly) I wore longer lasting, sweet and sexy Sexy Amber! It's a true amber, it doesn't smell cheap, it's not complicated, I love it!! 4/5

Shwets
Shwets

I purchased this yesterday on the plane back from Greece to UK.
Sexy Amber is creamy soft sweet but not overly due to the sandalwood.

I definitely agree this reminds me of Allure except this is simpler and the white florals are not as strong. Lasts long and well.

Nothing like sensual amber which I also have. Sensual amber is more fruity sweet in comparison and not superior in quality compared to sexy amber.

Tovah
Tovah

This has no depth. Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber is more sensual, and much deeper than this. The original Michael Kors Tuberose swept me off my feet, and was a sort of "signature scent" for awhile. Of course, the fragrance was reformulated into a shadow of what it once was, and that special something that made me swoon seemed to disappear. Still, every time a new Michael Kors fragrance launches, I try it, in anticipation of having an adventurous fling.

It may be over forever for MK scents and me. Sigh. Sexy Amber isn't so terrible I wouldn't wear it if someone gave me a bottle as a gift, but it definitely doesn't beg me to buy it, even if I found it at TJMaxx. Maybe if I hadn't felt so fulfilled and glorified in The Days of Perfumes Past, I would think this is terrific. But, having worn the original versions of i Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal, Hermes Ambre Narguile, Chanel Coco, Anne Pliska, and L'Artisan Ambre Extreme, it's difficult for me to take Sexy Amber seriously. Sexy Amber is ridiculously overpriced, too. For an "average" priced amber fragrance that truly highlights the mystery and sensuality of amber, I recommend trying Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre.

KarlekLila
KarlekLila

I got a free tester in the mail from Ulta yesterday and wore it all day today. I love amber, but something about this one just doesn't cut it for me. Perhaps that sandal and florals combo? Not sure but this one just isn't for me. Yet another scent I'm certain my mom will love that I don't. Sadly this is 2nd Michael Kors perfume I've been less than thrilled about. LOVE his clothing designs, but unfortunately not the fragrances.

victoria.mei1992

I liked it but I didn't like sandal, it was very sickening sweet.

lulu169
lulu169

nice bottle but thats it. overpriced and unintersting
too bad...I really wanted to like this

Brunette22
Brunette22

so sad, this parfume is not for me :(

Aredore
Aredore

A strong vanilla/jasmine/Sandalwood fragrance. Very heavy and on the sandalwood and the sweetness. It's pleasant, but boring. Nothing to write home about. In fact, after an hour of wear, I have nothing interesting to say about it. I bet you could get something similar for less money.

HeavyBeatsUK

It's a beautiful perfume but my skin eats it up and I can't smell it on myself. I only like perfumes with heavy sillage and this isn't it on me

perzephone
perzephone

I love amber, it wears well on me, and have quite a few BPAL oils with amber notes. When I saw MK's Sexy Amber, I thought it would be perfect. The sample I tried had a distinct amber scent to it, light but nice.

I bought the roll-on version from Macy's, and am glad I spent less than $30 USD on it. All I get off of it is 'parfum' - that alcoholic perfumery basenote that all perfumes have. No amber, no sandalwood, not even the powdery afternote. It did have exceptional staying power - that perfume smell stayed with me even working an 8-hour shift in an old smoky casino.

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

For some reason, this smells EXACTLY like Chanel's Allure EDP on me! I can't believe it! Anyone else got the same thing happen?

framorena
framorena

When I went to Douglas some months ago, I saw the shelf with the three new perfumes By Kors, and crossed over it with a stupid conceit they were nothing worth.
I ordered a niche perfume on-line, and seller sent me a sample of this perfume, so I tried it before going out in a place where I thought it wasn't necessary a "smell me perfume", and.... WOW!! SERIOUSLY!?
It's so far different from what I expexted; first, it has a strong vibe, it's potent, it's something says "I'm here and you'll know it", it's not the weak obscenity like Dolce or others are.
Second, the fragrance: wonderful! Sexy in the way of a bit aggressive, like a tiger-woman, not a pink-baby-dolled Barbie. What I smell is: citruses (sour, like bergamot, not like orange or mandarine), then FLOWERS (IMO he would have named it "sexy flowers", not amber); they are neroli and gardenia, maybe a bit of jasmine, but it comes later. The citrus vibe is kept on by neroli, while gardenia is the flower who makes the fragrance dense, deep and sexy.
The amber; well, it's a good amber to me, not the powdery one, but the sweet resinous one; it goes along the flowers during the whole time (and, trust me, it's a loooong time!), but I wouldn' t say it's the star of this composition.
Sandalwood prevents amber to get too sweet, and ehnances the density of gardenia, but it's much weaker than it.
After 4-5 hours, the flowers calm and wood and amber play a greater role, making this creation even better.

Summary: full 100ml bottle; next mandatory step is trying the other two of the collection.

Deirdre1969
Deirdre1969

When I smelled this on a card, I immediately said "That's pretty!" I sprayed it on myself and I think I oversprayed - it still smelled good, but when I got into the car I was hit with a blast of men's-cologne overload. I thought it had "turned" on me like things do... but I think this is worth another try.
I don't know much about amber, but I do love sandalwood, and I think the other notes harmonized well.
The roll-on things with the lip glosses attached are adorable!

anastasija777
anastasija777

This perfume is just so gorgeous! It's elegant, warm, powdery, cozy with a gentle sexiness. You can use it both as a fall or winter everyday perfume and as a "black-dress" perfume. It's not too much. Sexy Amber is strong in the beginning and a little masculine because of the sharp amber, but after a while it becomes soft and warm and you can smell the sandalwood which I love.
If you love sandalwood and amber then this perfume is for you, if you don't, do not even spend your time on it ;)

Bottle: 10/10

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

I sprayed this perfume and it instantly reminded me of Beyoncé Rise. Although, I would say Sexy Amber is better smelling in my opinion, it has more of the powdery amber smell to it. Really like this perfume but, I also like powdery smelling fragrances.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

i definitely get amber and creamy sandalwood with some floral notes. i do not get much of the floral on me. i really like this though it is not very unique. i pretty safe daytime perfume and office perfume. i think it makes for a nice everyday perfume. i think its very nice but the price seems a bit high for nothing very special. i would buy it for around $50 for 1.7 oz. nice though.

larita91
larita91

I really like it, but it is simple sandalwood soap, pure soap smell, nothing sexy, nothing big.
Everyday fragrance, good for the office and stuff.

Mostly smells like a creamy sandalwood soap on me. Nice, clean, but unexciting.

sabiwasabi
sabiwasabi

I like this perfume but not love at first sight.it reminds me a little of donna karan cashmere mist when I wear it.smells a bit like sun burnt skin quite nice and soft when you are moving further than the flowers.

littlest_lemon
littlest_lemon

This is the most indistinct fragrance I've smelled so far. It honestly smells like nothing but slightest warm musk on me. Am I missing something? Maybe I'm anosmic to something in it. Maybe it's just THAT dull. Not unappealing, just... a big bucket of Nothing.

Musky4
Musky4

Pros: Sexy scent and extremely long lasting
Cons: Quite linear and boring

Worth a try, but not for me. Although this is very nice, I prefer perfumes with a bit more depth and character.

HeavyBeatsUK

Smells very expensive, what a lovely fragrance. I can't pick out the notes as it's so well blended but I guess I'm smelling amber???

wind83
wind83

Lovely amber scent, i thought its a heavy a little bit.
like old perfume. but its great wear at night warm and in winter time.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This reminds me SO much of VS Amber Romance! Sexy Amber has a little more of a grownup vibe, more powder, and bears a passing resemblance to Chanel's Allure as well... I actually like Amber Romance better, I think, and the lasting power is about the same, at least on my skin!

butterflyblue
butterflyblue

I got a sample of this from Nordstroms. I think it's a "nice" scent but nothing that I would spend money on. It didn't last that long on my skin. :(

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

I bought the rollerball at Ulta because this is rich,warm,sensual,sweet,smoky and everlasting on my skin.Perfect Fall scent.A step apart from just about everything else out there right now.

fabianabruna
fabianabruna

Not bad but nothing special, it could remember a lighter Allure but much more Blah! just a everyday, everywhere smell.

TheCountess
TheCountess

This doesn not smell like Allure to me, at all. This smells exactly like Antonio Banderas' Diavolo per donna, to my nose.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Prettier than most "ambers". Reminds me of the ancient Donna Karan for women. I think this one will do very well.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Where amber romance is sharp.....sexy amber is smooth and velvet like. Amber romance is a scream and.sexy amber is a whisper. I like how it smells.I wouldn't call it cheap or even sexy........this smells like a woman who lives a great life smells. She had lots of.spending money. Enjoys life.and is reliable and reserved. She probably wears michael kors and if she doesn't she could if.she wanted to. She can afford it. Lol

edda88
edda88

Reminds me of Victoria's Secret Amber Romance from the 90s, and similar things by Bath & Body Works during the same time period. Admittedly, I'm not an amber die-hard to begin with so maybe that's where some of the appeal of this frag eludes me, but I still think there are better ambers on the market at varying price points.

craftyminx
craftyminx

This is a very good straight-up amber. Lasting power is good--a friend complimented me on it nearly 5 hours after trying it on. In its early stages, it's a little bit aggressive in its sensuality, before mellowing out to something soft and warm. I like it a lot, but I'm not sure I'll pull the trigger--I'm not ready to call it a love.

stardust808
stardust808

i wear allure and have loved and worn it (EDT) for abt 8 yrs...this smells nothing like it on my skin but it does remind me a lot of JPG classique EDP and is almost a duplicate to B&BW amber romance both of which i wear regularly. both of these have superior lasting power tho...

Flowercat
Flowercat

I confess that I bought this after being bowled over by the reaction of a salesperson across the counter from where I was testing Sexy Amber. She practically leaped across the counter and snatched the bottle from my hand, effusing "WE have THIS?! It was exclusive to Macy's, and I LOVE this but couldn't afford it! It's so beautiful!" She spritzed it all over herself, and smelled powdery and fresh. I tried some on my wrist and also enjoyed a pure, light powder scent, banking on the fact that her rave review promised amazing upcoming stages of the scent.
Not so much! On me, Sexy Amber is a lovely powder, that's it. Some floral notes wove into the mix, and I very much enjoyed the final dry down "base notes" because nothing stale or funky developed. Just simple pretty powder. Similar to Rhianna's "Nude", which I like too.
And this morning my sheets and bathrobe smelled so pretty! Powdery! So I'm in deep "like" with this perfume, not in love. Glad I got the smallest bottle, though I would possibly but this again for a gentle, behaved fragrance choice.

victoria.mei1992

This smells like old perfume, but not in a bad way. It's kind of unique, gentle, not powdery, I would describe it as balsamic woody. My mom hates it, but I don't know why. It's more grown up scent, for inteligent woman maybe. Today I noticed, when you spray on the hair you get exactly smell, but when on skin it becomes very creamy like dolce gabbana rose the one copy. Don't like that sandalwood note which appears on the skin so I preffer to spray on hair or clothes. Very good sillage, after 7 hours I still smell it.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

I had received a magazine and there was a sample strip, so I tried this nose first, liked it, so rubbed it all over my arm. I really like it. But then again, I love powder and amber. I haven't smelled anything else like it that I can remember. I'm on a Tom Ford kick, and while purchasing one of those, I went ahead and spritzed a "load" of this on my arm. Oh, it works well with my chemistry. It's very soft, sexy and close to the skin wearing. Perfect for a nuzzling night :D I would say, of whatever you read here, it's something you must try, it might work, it might not. We all know how that goes with chemistry. For me, though.....it takes me back to the late 70's. Not quite sure why. So, being that is my era.....I'm going to spring for this one soon. Not sure it will work in the summer months though, more of a cool (not dead winter) fragrance. I don't own Allure, never tried it, nor the VS, so I can't speak to that. Get a sample, give it a try. For right now, I'm a Fordie, but this is FB worthy for me. Cheers!

Update: I had to have it! I bought myself the body lotion and edp. I simply love it. Mainly it is very simple, I think that is one reason. Basically amber and powder. Very simple, close to the skin, a good fragrance for everday. I got mine at the outlet makeup store, so I did not pay retail. So that justified it for me and sealed the deal. I do not like to wear my expensive fragrances everyday. Sometimes I just want something for those days when you don't want to stand out in a crowd, or feel well. It's also a nice fragrance to spritz on the bed linens and yourself before slipping away to never never land.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I was able to sample the new Michael Kors Trifecta today...my they are on a roll!
I like this. I think I like it better than the original because the amber adds a bit of something...not the normal warmth and creaminess it usually does to a scent, but a more woody resinous vibe. It tones down any shrill notes the tuberose usually strangles out of you with MK. I don't think I would purchase an entire bottle, but it's a nice basic wardrobe fragrance.
Cheers!

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

I like it, it reminds me of Estee Lauders Sensuous but not as sweet and a bit softer on the sandalwood.
The sillage is rather minimal, it is a skin scent imo. I happen to like Crystal Noir a lot but this is softer, not spicy at all so I don't really see any resemblance. I have been wearing heavy floral perfumes lately so I think this will make a nice change. I couldn't resist buying a 50 ml bottle!

I tried this yesterday evening around 8pm after taking a shower and to my surprise this has great longevity on me, first thing I noticed when I woke up this morning was the smell of Sexy Amber!

I like it, warm, smooth, I find it more refined than the VS Amber, which I find more sunny, and cheaper smelling..this scent is indeed sexy, I like the drydown very much, really warm on my skin.. I owned Allure, and Allure was stronger, brighter, to me they don't have any similarities.
The scent opens up a bit, not much, but overall this smells attractive to me..the notes blend in nicely , not sure I want to pay full price for it, but if I can get it at a good price, it is mine!!

floralfragrance
floralfragrance

Chanel allure copycat

Nottinghillbelle
Nottinghillbelle

It reminds me of this VS scent, I guess it's okay, will not repurchase though

Nukhet
Nukhet

İts very similar to Allure

Summer Fragrances
Summer Fragrances

To me sexy amber is basically the floral essence of all the white floral fragrances that resembles the original Michael Kors..... The Woody, gardenia that is amplified and radiant by the Amber.... It's basically a nude version of Michael Kors, stripped and toned down... I even get that grape like tuberose essence as the scent drys down...

If you like that synthetic floral essence Michael Kors, Kim Kardashian.... And many other fragrances that are similar without the other things making it heavy... Try this fragrance

almarie
almarie

This is ok. I'm not a huge fan, as it resembles the Victoria Secret Amber scent, but I do like it,though not enough to buy it.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Like many of the other reviewers, I smelled a magazine strip of this fragrance, it smelled delicious so I ordered it. Mistake! The actual juice does not smell nice and ambery like that magazine strip. I detect almost no true amber notes in "Sexy Amber." Rather I detect white florals, quite synthetic for most of this scent's hours long existence on my skin, with tuberose and a synthetic smelling jasmine in the foreground. I do not smell a really distinct or powerful sandalwood note like I do with Modern Muse, created by the same nose. It's just generic white floral on generic fake smelling woody notes with something a bit spicy in the background. This is a real disappointment.

I like Kors' concept of the 3 "moods" of a woman and the colors that go with the different moods. But the amber is not up to par. This smells like something I have smelled before and I think, as others have said, it is Versace's Crystal Noir, except that the Versace is better. And I don't particularly like Crystal Noir.

If you want a really good amber that is cheaper try L'Occitane's new Ambre et Santal, a well done scent for the price and at least $20.00 cheaper than this one even without any discounts at L'Occitane.

sheri ann
sheri ann

I'm in love with this fragrance,it's warm,subtly sexy and has a tiny hint of masculinity to it as well, i just can't stop smelling it on myself, gorgeous :)

sapphira07
sapphira07

I absolutely love this scent. It is my favorite of all 3. It is warm, and comforting - I've spritzed it on a touch and used body cream before bed and welcomed in sweet dreams. The sandalwood, and amber are sensual. It is a very personal scent, on my skin I don't feel like it projects very well - even with layering with the Indulgent body cream, so one has to be close to me in order to enjoy it. The scent of the body cream is a beautiful woody concoction (only disappointment with the cream was these weird little gritty crystals in it, I wonder if anyone else noticed this or if perhaps I got a bad batch?). I just adore this fragrance combo, and I own many designer, and Arabic/French perfumes.

KissLand
KissLand

I actually love this fragrance... I bought it and black orchid earlier

You definitely get a heavy dose of Amber and sandalwood... The Jasmine is not screechy but just blends in still making an impact... Very different from Kors usual projects

This fragrance definitely has STAYING POWER... This fragrance seems to be one of those personal scents you wear intimately rather than for elegant evenings, a comfort scent basically. I adore it

If anyone is wondering what the notes are: Jasmine, Sandalwood, and Amber

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

I was very disappointed in this perfume. I smelled the scented advertisement page in a magazine, and loved the smell of this. It smelled sweet with white floral notes all on a base blend of sweet, warm amber. I was so excited to try it out in person!

I got to the department store and spritzed it on a tester sheet and was instantly turned off. It smells pungent. All I smelled was alcohol and heavy amber. Not even close to being sweet. Worst part was I accidentally got some on my hand and I had to smell it all day long. It never turned into the floraly-amber blend that I had originally smelled.

So glad I tried it in person versus buying it right away.

chimidoro
chimidoro

Soft, smooth, sweet, resinous, powdery.
A delicate & soapy floral with an added touch of spiciness from the sandalwood.
I don't find this at all overpowering/cloying, but I did apply with a very light hand.

This scent is very nice, but is not to my taste.
I feel that it is an autumnal evening scent; either for applying after a bath to "snuggle up" on the sofa in pyjamas, or for an intimate evening meal out.

We haven't got any "Bath & Body Works" stores (that I know of...) in the UK, so I cant compare to their "Sensual Amber" line, or to any of the Victoria's Secret scents mentioned in other reviews.
I find this to be a similar style to the sorely missed, late departed Sensi. In fact I'm surprised that there's no almond listed in the notes.
If you are/were a fan of Sensi, you might also enjoy this.

Has a consistent, gentle projection.
Sadly, on my skin, the lasting power leaves much to be desired.

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

I was bombarded with a sample paper just as I stepped into Macy's. When I first smelled it, it was quite a bit too strong for my taste. The amber was overpowering and cloggy. I shoved the paper in my purse. This morning I took the sample out and it had a slight, just very slightly sporty smell to it. It was still very strong, but not bad. It does have a little sexyness to it, but I think your better off going to Victoria secrets to find a smiliar lighter smell for a fraction of the price. it's pretty but it is a bit overpowering and lasts a long time. I'd like to sample it on my skin next time to see if it works with my chemistry. There is something very pretty after the dry down that I like, but I can't quite put my finger on it it maybe the sandalwood or the powder

Kaylan
Kaylan

Bleh. I usually like scent along this line of notes but this is just an icky soapy amber. Go for the sporty citrus! It's not very sporty or citrus-y, its just good. There is nothing unique or sexy about this, trust me. Get something cheaper.

WhoScentsU-lee
WhoScentsU-lee

VS and BBW with a tad more pizzazz- save your money and get VS or BBW....meh

prettyswag
prettyswag

This is the middle notes of the original kors...did not like this range at all ...a scrubber.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

This is one of those fragrances that you will really have to LOVE the main ingredients to - to really enjoy it.

It starts off with a bang. It is pretty strong - and immediately went into a slight baby powder/musky type smell. It may just need more time to "set up" on my skin. The initial blast is very sweet. It has potential, I will have to see how this unfolds over time.

----------

Ten minutes into this - and I'm already liking the chemistry much more. This is reminding me of something that I remember smelling early on... almost like Love's Baby Soft... something like that - that I remember from WAYYYY Back When! This is a sexier version of that. It smells sexy, baby powdery, but very clean.

This definitely has potential! Can't wait to see how this unfolds!

cherie97
cherie97

There is one scent in the perfume world I really can't stand: Versace's Crystal Noir. The drydown in MK's Sexy Amber is like Crystal Noir's sister. So similar.
Unbearable to me, but if you like Crystal Noir you should give it a try.

juliatanooshka
juliatanooshka

I love this Sexy Amber a lot. It became my favorite. It's very complete and round, feels like an aura of love and tenderness. It stays for a very long time. Reminds me of Allure by Chanel, but not as intense. Allure gave me a headache and I was afraid it would be the same with this one, but for my surprise it rather blossomed. I would recommend it for an afternoon wear and I feel like fall is perfect for it. Try it for yourself and see. It might be a winner. :)

dannysmom
dannysmom

Very, very similar to Victoria's Secret amber romance. I happen to love that one, so I would like a bottle of this. This one seems to be better quality, and longevity is not bad on me. It is a light scent, but I've been able to smell it all day.

BeeSweetz
BeeSweetz

I initially smelled this in the Fall Michael Kors catalog, and I was quite impressed. Well, I finally got to sample it at Macy's and was DISGUSTED! This one is definitely not for me....very powerful and not as sweet smelling as I thought it would be.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I smelled this in the store as well, this one was my favorite of the three. Very warm & inviting, with a gentle sexiness. This reminded me of a lighter version of Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber.

KelseyRaven
KelseyRaven

I went to Macy's and smelled this and I gotta say it definitely reminds me of Amber Romance from Victoria's Secret.

Sexy Amber by Michael Kors 3.49 out of 5 based on 338 ratings and 66 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michael Kors Sexy Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Michael Kors Sexy Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexy Amber by Michael Kors. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexy Amber by Michael Kors represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Subscription Promo