Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sexual Michel Germain for women

Sexual Michel Germain for women
dislike

Sexual Michel Germain for women Pictures Sexual Michel Germain for women Pictures

Sexual by Michel Germain is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Sexual was launched in 1994. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophia Grojsman. Top notes are clementine, honeysuckle, apricot, osmanthus and bergamot; middle notes are gardenia, freesia, jasmine, rose and water lily; base notes are sandalwood, cinnamon, vanilla, neroli and myrrh.

Clementine Honeysuckle Apricot Osmanthus Bergamot

Gardenia Freesia Jasmine Rose Water Lily

Sandalwood Cinnamon Vanilla Neroli Myrrh

Eternity
Christian Lacroix

Sexual Fragrance Reviews

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

I do not care for it. Starts off nasty and cloying, then settles into no smell at all. I don't find it sexy at all, despite the name. Which would be fine if it actually came off as a nice oriental or floral, but it just comes as nasty. Smells like cheap dollar store perfume, actually I have smelled dollar store perfume that smells way better than this. Going to give away. Of course, body chemistry and results will vary, but I just don't see anything positive about it.

TopPilot
TopPilot

When you say it smells like an "old lady from the 1990s", it makes me want to try it, sounds like your taste in perfumes sucks.

JeSuisObside
JeSuisObside

I'm just not into florals, And florientals are just too strong and cloying. It's so old fashioned like an old lady from the 1990's... This was a blind buy from ROSS. I got excited when I saw the box, i thought it was Sexual Sugar. One of my FAVorites that I would douse myself in (among MANY others) when I worked Fragrance at Macy's.. Hea-ven! But Anyways, I have a love/hate relationship with this because when it dry's down it relaxes into something old fashioned but in a very rich and classy way. It reminds me of when I'd go to a nice department store as a kid and the place smelled like expensive new clothes, fancy perfume and air conditioned coolness. I'm currently using this to perfume my closet :)

ms rochambeau
ms rochambeau

Purchased a small spray EDP for $6 from Tj Maxx. This reminds me a lot of YSL's Paris which was also composed by Sophia Grojsman. But where Paris opens as a big thick almost buttery floral, underscored with woods and musks and warm amber to make it rich. Sexual is a big screechy floral on me that just smells a little too synthetic and chemical for me to get past. Oh, and there's absolutely nothing "sexual" about it. I'm glad it was a cheap blind buy.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

I'll admit, the name is what made me pick up the box. And then, of course I looked up the notes. I always seem to enjoy Sophia Grojsman's perfumes, so I thought I'd give this one a try. Wrong pick-up for me.
Far, far too floral, as in my face floral that was relentless and would not dry down at all to anything else. I tried again, and still the same effect.
I enjoy various compositions, as long as they blend well together and eventually mute themselves to something pleasurable on me. (That's what perfume is about, yes, of course.) I was hoping for the cinnamon, the myrhh, perhaps the woods or even the vanilla to come through, but alas, none of it did.
It reminded me of a funeral home so back to the store it went. I'm just not that good with straight-up florals. I've been to too many wakes.

Coeur de L'Afrique
Coeur de L'Afrique

I just purchased this today and am now wearing it (a blind purchase, as I had heard of it before). Turin's review gave this a 3 star - but I think it is perhaps a 4. The top note was indeed somewhat harsh, almost pungent, but 1/2 later it is now a soft sophisticated classy floral note - great for evening. So far I am liking it. I am very fond of Rose notes - and I can smell it here. Yes very sensual bottle. The name is a little odd... but otherwise I am happy with my purchase so far at least!

nawele5
nawele5

i just wonder why this perfume is called "sexual" is there a suposed aphrodisiac effect in it ?

celebrity89
celebrity89

I finally got a whiff of this in body lotion form. It's a pleasant classic, warm floral that brings to mind the smell of generic cold creams, face lotions, and original rose scented Ban roll-on deodorant.

shannonny
shannonny

I bought a tester today--and clearly overpaid, if not terribly--but I must say, I really, really like it. On my skin the honeysuckle, freesia, and myrrh rise together. They may seem like an odd combination, but somehow it works. The honeysuckle and freesia give that deep, tangy sweetness, while the myrrh provides a kind of salty breeze to lift and fan the florals.

It doesn't smell cheap to me, not that I'm a great nose, because I'm not. I do agree that it smells very much like Sun Moon Stars, but I like this better. Sun Moon Stars seems like the hippie sister of Sexual, ironically, a little more uninhibited than the not-so-aptly named Sexual.

Since Sophia Grojsman composed both Sexual and SMS, and Eternity to which it's also been compared but I haven't smelled, it's not surprising that there are similarities. Every artist has her own palette.

I think it's wonderful that lovely perfumes like these can be had for a song. But it's an individual thing. Volupte is another one of hers that I love, and is also inexpensive. Her perfumes help me feel creative, fun, and sweet. Many are cheap and cheerful, as the English say.

Check out her compositions by clicking on her name in the fragrance description. Her open, warm expression and that cute wrap in her hair say it all. She seems likeable and approachable.

On the other hand, as far as designer fragrances go, the Chanel line--no doubt more upper-crusty and far more expensive--always make me feel severe and underfed, much like the Mistress herself.

Perfume is so personal!

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

Sexual- not really aptly named. I didn't find anything sexy about it, but it was a nice oriental floral for day to day wear. More flowery than anything, but with a creamy slightly spicy undertone. There was always something just slightly out of balance with it, but I enjoyed the overall scent enough to wear it frequently. Nice for anyone who wants an Eternity type scent with a little more meat to it!

naomigirl11
naomigirl11

I sampled this and realized that I smelled this scent on people before. I felt thai it was more suitable for a men's perfume. It also lasted quite long, almost 3hrs and I can still faintly smell it up close on my wrist. I don't like it at all.

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

On me...gardenia and honeysuckle. Nothing more. On about 5 minutes, powdery and soapy. Really clean and squeaky. A lite rose present. I'm in love is sexual sugar so this isn't my cup of tea. Not the worst but I like gourmand.

FunnyGirl
FunnyGirl

This is not how sex should smell, definitely))))))) Very subtle, gentle version of Eternity CK without harsh cloves, sweeter in the drydown (light vanilla). It's quite transparent and romantic.

It is very easy to be put off by this scent if you go strictly by opening notes. The top notes are loud, brash and screechy. I tested this and immediately put the bottle back, thinking it was a no go. As I continued to walk around, about 20 minutes later, this developed into a very warm, spicy, sexy scent. I went back and bought the bottle. There are several comparisons to Eternity here, but I don't find them very similar. Sexual is missing the strong carnation note that I get from Eternity. Otherwise, they are similar in feel, but get less similar as you approach the base notes. I have learned that floral orientals need to be given time to settle and develop, to morph into their true nature. I am surprisingly happy with the way this one develops on me, and I really adore this bottle.

Robih
Robih

Absolutely love the weight and shape of the bottle, as well as the fabulous photography of the sensuous curve of back and hint of buttocks...this is an example of the old adage 'Sex Sells'. For me, Sexual started with a citrus hit, then mellowed to a pretty mix of florals with a touch of sandalwood to anchor and deepen it. Not what I usually consider outright sexy, but it got a very positive "Mmm, you smell really good..." reaction from the boyfriend. Longevity is best in Spring/Summer, with traces of base notes lingering 6 hours after application.

karebear0099
karebear0099

bought this blind at TJ Maxx. One of my few misses doing so.... There was this note in it that was soooo weird. I can't describe it. Just a bad really "perfume-y" smell. Got rid of this. The person I gave it to said it smelled a little like clinique happy, I could see it, but it's the bad version of it.

mommaozzy84
mommaozzy84

I bought this on another blind buy on clearance for $8.99. I'm glad I didn't spend more, because this one didn't work for me at all. I assumed it would be a sweet, seductive fragrance because of the name, but instead it smells to me like flowers covered in cinnamon & other spices. I gave it a shot and tried it on my skin, and it was just too loud & cloying for me. I'm only 28, so I think this fragrance is just too "old" for me. If it were toned down with some milky vanilla I think it would mellow out some. My bottle & I will be parting ways. I will see if my mother or mother-in-law like this one.

Lushylori
Lushylori

Smells a lot like Eternity by Calvin Klein but its not as sharp smelling.
I was very surprised that a perfume with the name "sexual" smelled so flowery and awake. Its nicer than Eternity and it doesn't give me a headache like Eternity does but it definitely has nothing Sexual about it in my opinion.
It also smells like a toned down version of Sun moon and stars.....Meh

velvetulipe
velvetulipe

I've had this perfume for years. The name for it is perfect, very sexy and hot. Flowery smell but the spices just picks everything up with a soft ensemble.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Have seen this everywhere - Sears, Winners, Shoppers - so finally bought one when it was on for $20. This is an everyday, no nonsense perfume. Pleasant and non-offensive. No room-encompassing sillage nor sharp notes to make anyone sneeze. Within first hour, the citrus appears but softened by a soft floral and balanced with myrrh which lays low. I've been spraying it on my chest (under my shirt) so haven't been able to test for compliments. Not sweet and too simple to be classified as sexy. If anything, it is great as a perfume to freshen up after the gym (in a pinch). As you can tell by now, I am not impressed but will finish this bottle so I don't blind-buy again..tsk tsk.

On me,
Sillage: close to skin (a foot at most)
Longevity: 2-3 hours
Rating: 2/5 pleasant but not remarkable

Update: Spritzed three times under shirt and two on my hair one day. A co-worker who had a cold told me I smelled so good (whoops, one spray too much). Haven't had a comment (good or bad) about any perfumes I've been wearing lately except for this.

chiccroc
chiccroc

Opens up with lots of creamy flower and citrus, with a hint of woodsy smell. Not heavy or suffocating; projected more air of flirt and confidence than sexuality.
I first wear this on the winter, and I think because of the heated office, it projected really wide (2 sprays, and my friend whose desk is about 6 feet from mine commented she can smell it!! Thank God she wasn't bother by it^^'). Having experienced that, I try it in the summer, but somehow does not smell as good as it was in the (in door) winter. In the summer the flower got harsh.
I received lots of compliment (male and female) wearing this, actually this is the perfume that landed me most compliment.
Staying power: very good, I can still get a whiff of it at night.
So, comparing performance (on my skin) and price ($15 for a 75 ml bottle from discount store), I am really really happy with Sexual.

mshell
mshell

This one is not really for me. I blind bought this at Ross and had I smelled this first would not have bought it! I don't hate it, it's just not great on my skin. Have to get rid of this one now!

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I agree this smells very similar to CK Eternity. I bought it unsniffed. I happened to have Eternity on the same day I bought this. I got into the car and sprayed it right away. I kept smelling the spot I sprayed it and thinking that I was smelling the Eternity I put on earlier as it smelled the same. Then I realized that wow, it was the same scent. Sexual smells a bit more sophisticated and rich. Lasting power is average. I like this alot and would buy it again.

lara0905
lara0905

Yeeey! Today I've just realized Séxual by Michel Germain is smells like CK Eternity..and after this discovery, I just read the rewiews below and ooops..yes..I have to agree with the previous speakers: It's really does..:)

But.Séxual is much sophisticated, much younger smell without sharp edges, like Eternity has.Please, don't think this juice smells cheap..or it smells like a diluted version of the Calvin Klein's creation..in fact it's smells very expensive.( I have owned Eternity in the past, I've just bought it long time ago in the heat of the moment in the local perfume store..and I gave it to my mom, becuse I just couldn't stand with it's heady floral notes..:) )

I would say Séxual is a transition between of bold floral and muted soapiness.It has no the typical oriental face with sultriness and spicyness but it has some kind of intriguing elegance and freshness inside...This perfume just radiates the self-confidence!..and yes,should able to wear this perfume, and yes, it's not for young girls.

Séxual by Michel Germain is a 10 years younger CK Eternity for the 10 years younger age group.Definitely..

Is this perfume sexy..? I rather say yes, it is...on its own ferial way..:)

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

I was given this perfume as a Christmas gift from one of my work clients. I would've probably never picked this out for myself. The very first day I wore this I received so many compliments on how great I smelled from women and men. Plus my fiance thinks it smells sexy. The lasting power is very good as well and it has just enough sillage, so it's not overpowering

aqua76239
aqua76239

I always wanted to try it so when I came this scent in Ross's for $12.99, it was no brainer. Now that I have the bottle, I can safely say that I probably wouldn't have bought it if I had a chance to sample it first. To me, name is a gimmick because there is nothing "sexual" about this fragrance. Its a citrusy floral that is rather bright and sunny. I picture ladies in sundresses, wearing this to a garden party. Sometime in the past, there was this scent called Azzaro(?)that I owned and everytime I wore it, there was bunch of women who complimented me on it. Sexual reminded me of that frangrance-feminine floral that is suitable for all ages and occassions. I like it ok but I am definately not in love with it since anytime I wear a floral, I prefer something with more prominent gardenias and while gardenia is one of the notes in Sexual, I can't even tell that its there. This is more of a citrus honeysuckle scent.
P.S. Here is my DH's five cents-he said it smelled like citrusy shower gel and declared it "pleasant". I can see why he thought that because this scent lays very close to the skin and doesn't project a whole lot

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I purchased two small purse size atomizers of this @ Marshall's for $5.00 each. I like the smell. It is some how reminiscent of Guerlain's L'Instant to me (which I wear and adore). This feels calming, tender, sweet and relaxing to me...the name of the perfume does not seem to fit the scent. It is not a "signature" perfume, just a nice day time fragrance that I think would be inoffensive to wear in an office setting, to church, etc.

amy777
amy777

I absolutely LOVE this! Just got my $5 bottle from ebay and am so happy. The flowers and the cinnamon note make a lovely combination. Like other reviewers have said, it is very calming-I'm planning to douse myself in it as I go to bed tonight.

miss_piggy
miss_piggy

Red Door meets Sunflowers, and didn't hit it off.
I'm finding it more bearable in the winter, but when I first smelled it I was in agreement with the review by Catbiscuit.
It's nice after several hours, however, kind of in the same way as Poison on me.

I have been curious about Michel Germain SEXUAL for quite some time and was faced with a choice at TJMAXX recently: a .5oz travel spray for $6.99, or a 3.4oz bottle for $14.99. I opted for the smaller format, well aware that, if perchance I fell in love, I could always return for the large economy size... So what did I find?

SEXUAL wafts unmistakeably of Calvin Klein ETERNITY, and anyone who has ever worn the latter on their skin can hardly fail to detect that Sophia Grosjman tatoo-like accord in this composition. I must say that I find it nothing short of amazing that a self-proclaimed "professional perfume reviewer" could have neglected to make note of the fact that Grosjman decided to incorporate the very same fingerprint accord in this less well-known and less widely marketed perfume.

ETERNITY was launched in 1988; SEXUAL in 1994. The marketing campaign for the former was ubiquitous (remember those Christy Turlington ads with her handsome husband and comely kids?)--and, remarkably enough, continues to this day, albeit with a new face. The marketing for SEXUAL? As far as I can tell, virtually nonexistent. If this perfume was ever promoted, it was to a completely different niche, it seems to me.

That said, I actually think that SEXUAL may be more wearable, all things considered, than ETERNITY, because the accord is quite a bit lighter here and dies down with the drydown. In ETERNITY, in contrast, the signature SG accord seems to grow louder and louder over time. (ETERNITY is one of the most aptly named perfumes in the history of perfume, given its quasi-infinite longevity!) The drydown of SEXUAL is darker and more serious than the Calvin Klein creation, and after awhile SEXUAL smells like a dirty rose on my skin.

Not bad, but I probably won't return to TJMAXX for the large bottle, because I overdosed on ETERNITY (perhaps not coincidentally ranked one of the most poisonous perfumes of all time, believe it or not), so I need to continue to avoid this accord for the foreseeable future. Anyone who likes (and can wear) ETERNITY is bound to like SEXUAL, notwithstanding its risible name.

orchid_84
orchid_84

Holy moly, this is one gag-worthy perfume on my skin. Most of the notes listed in this I don't get. What I do get is a whole boat load of wilted freesias and a strong, sour sweaty-chemical scent. And some soap in the drydown. Perhaps one of the most rank, synthetic things I've smelled. The overall effect on my skin is a little like sour beer. No offence to those who love it, but for me this one was a major scrubber. It's very rare that I have such a strongly negative reaction to a fragrance.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Calming and soothing, comforting and detoxicating. Not really sexual.
Sexual is a lovely creation but in my opinion aimed at calming senses down rather than arousing. The most prominent are myrrh, neroli and a hint of apricot. Lovely mixture, but the name is very misleading.
Sexual is a great inoffensive office fragrance and a great one when visiting family or going shopping with a friend on Saturday morning.
If worn in intimate situations - it would be most likely to have a ''Horlicks'' effect. (Horlicks is a well known British make of a drink that helps to fall asleep)
I am far from saying, however, that it is boring; it is not but it will not turn you on, it will not boost your sexual apetite. It will calm you down afterwards, if anything :-)
Worth trying if L'Instant De Guerlain appeals to you.

LaniC
LaniC

I picked up this beauty during my last visit to TJMaxx. After about 10 sprays on each wrist, its loveliness shines through. I wonder if it's a little weak because I bought an older bottle or because the perfume itself is very subtle.

ujhb
ujhb

If I can pull away from Kenzo for a minute, I would buy this because I smelled it twice in a department store and can't forget it. It smells so good. I looked at the notes and I think about what I smelled so long ago and cinamon, bergamot etc... this is a perfume I couldn't breakdown by note... it just smells good.

virgogal
virgogal

I bought this today and LOVE it! It's a bit unusual (maybe the myrrh?) but I love the sandalwood and jasmine mix!!!

olga1780
olga1780

I never ever thought I would own something named "Sexual". I avoid those kinds of perfumes like a plague...just find those names sort of slutty.
But, actually, I had to return to the store several days later to get this beauty.
There is something so alluring and, yes, sexy, about it. I think a lot of people get disappointed because they expect something dark, mysterious, or spicy, or bold floral. I find this scent sexy in a flirty, playful kind of way, but at the same time mature and elegant, and not girly. Something that could be worn in spring or summer, with bright-colored clothes and high heels. The citrusy note lasts only for a few minutes, and the "sexual" part comes out in about 5-10 minutes, when it warms up and becomes completely floral. Very beautiful. After a while i see some similarity with Cristobal on my skin.
Even though it is a softer floral fragrance, I would not call shy. It has excellent sillage and will get you noticed for sure.
My second perfume from Michel Germain, and I am really amazed by the quality.
Definitely a keeper for me. I just have to keep its name a secret if asked what I'm wearing.

All I have to add a few hours later is that it ios very long lasting and expensive smelling!

PerfumePatty
PerfumePatty

I'm a Sophia Grojsman fan, so I had to try Sexual. I agree, the name does not quite fit the fragrance. I associate the word "sexual" with spicy oriental, patchouli and/or musky scents.It's a quality perfume, nothing overly synthetic or fake here.There's one note in it that bothers me; I think it's the Myrhh in the basenotes, which I'm not a fan of, which gives it a sourish, sweat smell...maybe that's why it's called "Sexual".

Sexual is not a unisex scent because of the flowers, but it has a unisex Calvin Klein feel, if that makes any sense. Though it is a Michel Germain fragrance, it was created in 1994, during the era of Calvin Klein's greatest perfume "hits", and maybe Germain was trying to make a CK-like scent (just guessing). One reviewer mentioned a similarity to CK Eternity. It also reminds me of Alfred Sung's Forever.

817flowers
817flowers

I just picked this up at Marshalls and I love it. It is very spicy and I think nice to wear. It does go on loud (which I kinda like)and softens nicely and really lasts. And I do think it to be a sexy perfume.

Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva

I have to admit that I bought this perfume from a well-known discount store solely based on it's name, and I have to say, I am a little disappointed. It is not distinct at all, though it isn't cloying or sickening either. I would like to describe what it smells like, but nothing stands out that much to me. Here are the adjectives that I can best attribute to this attribute-lacking fragrance: light, slightly powdery, inoffensive, casual, fleeting, barely citrusy, and MEH.
I don't dislike Sexual, but if I smelled it first I probably wouldn't have bothered. I'll wear it occasionally, but it really doesn't evoke much of anything for me. However, to its credit, I was hanging out with my girlfriend a few days ago and she complimented my perfume several times-- and she is a bit of a perfume snob. Perhaps it settles quite nicely once I've stopped noticing it.

UPDATE: I have to mention that since I've worn this again, I've had two more people comment on how much they liked it. One person even mentioned it several days later, and without telling him what I was wearing, I asked him what it smelled like and he simply said, "Sex." Haha!! I guess the name is a bit apt.

catedharma
catedharma

Let it settle and you might find yourself pleasantly surprised . . . I must agree with Carla that the sexual aspect of this scent is really more subtle, more sensual, if you will. Not all men or women are aroused by a fragrance that comes on like gangbusters. The cinnamon and sandalwood notes have my guy absolutely purring . . .

yaya5
yaya5

So disapointed because I love sexual pour homme, and thought this would be the female equivalent of that amazing scent. There is a huge disconnect between the name and fragrance, like the reviewer mentioned below.It smells like licorice detergent!!! NOT SEXY. Also, it is not for young women, I think women 50+ should wear this

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I stumbled upon Sexual in the EA Outlet today and remembered I might have wanted to try it. At the very least, I had some spare skin so what's the harm?

I have never smelled such a disconnect between a perfume's name and its contents before. It sucks my will to live, let alone procreate.

Sexual is flat, greasy and boring to my nose. This is more 'washing greasy pans in your trackies to AM radio' than 'Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 weeks'.

Yes, I am probably missing the point of all the florals but this perfume just makes me feel inexplicably depressed & much too tired to even try.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I smelled this today and it reminded me a lot of Amarige. A very slightly spiced fruity floral. I didn't find it to be very sexual, more feminine and cheery.

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

This is the first fragrance with a vanilla note that I can wear without a raging headache. And the best part? It's a man-magnet. My SO turns into an animal when I wear this, however I don't think he's even aware that it's the perfume.

NOTE: This should be called 'Softly Sensual'. If you're expecting a powerful, bold, spicy, vanilla scent then you'll be disappointed.

It opens as a soft, warm floral with osmanthus and honeysuckle, then a slight hint of feminine gardenia and ethereal water lily.

The drydown is where the magic happens. Warm, slightly smoky, gorgeous myrrh, cinnamon and madagascar vanilla mixing with neroli and making the osmanthus even more pronounced and warmly sensual. Then the sandalwood creates a burst of warm, resiny comfort. There's something else in the drydown too, some irresistible animalistic note.

This beautifully blended juice is an aphrodisiac and aromatherapy all in one. All of the Sexual flankers are lovely, but this original is spectacular.

It stays close to the skin, not much sillage, keeping it's mystery. Staying power is fairly good. This was an instant 'signature' fragrance for me.

Edited to add:

A note about dabbing versus spraying - spraying brings out the vanilla *slightly*. If you prefer little or no vanilla, dabbing is perfect. Dabbing also creates more lasting power with this fragrance.

Also, I suspect this might get discontinued soon. It's no longer available in the larger size, and the body lotion and shower gel are no longer sold at The Bay (Canadian department store), although they're still on michelgermain.com

From their website:

Madagascar Vanilla

Considered a floriental.

Carla
Carla

Sexual. Is it a sexy fragrance as the name implies? Yes and No! No in a boisterous fashion but yes in a refined manner. This semi salacious scent is an airy ozonic floral that is soothing, quietly sexy and definitely worth the price of admission. The beginning notes of bergomot, clementine and a slight sprinkle of osmanthus prepares you for an amorous adventure into the heart with the inviting mix of gardenia, jasmine and rose. Enter the final stage with the aggressiveness of myrrh the sultry spice of cinnamon and the warmth and sexual appeal from the vanilla and you have just experienced a soft, shy sexual perfume fantasy. Germain's series of Sexual flankers have all been worthy of wearing but Sexual, his first, is my favorite. His masterful blending of the above mentioned notes in conjunction with with the quantity and luxe quality of the components is far superior than others with same and similar combinations. His result is spectacular. When and where to wear it? Here, there and everywhere. When I wear this to the office my broker colleagues are pleasantly pleased as this calming scent is a perfect choice to wear and be around especially when the Dow plunges 1000 points as in last Thursday's upset!
Compliments will be plentiful while wearing this flowery fragrance and the scent life is a good 4hours. Bottom line: Top of the line from this Canadian designer!

FYI: Germain's two discontinued rare fragrances, Immaculate and Deauville Women which are scarce but still available are praiseworthy and most definitely worth the search. His latest, Tattoo an "outside of the box" rebel scent, a completely different direction for Germain, will be my next perfume from his line to try.

guest_sexualfan
guest_sexualfan

I love it! I go out and get many compliments on it!! Esp from Men!!

belletresor
belletresor

I have to say, this fragrance doesn't really live up to its name. Although I like it and have worn it for several years now (discovered by accident while killing time at an airport perfume counter during one of those numerous flight delays), it is not one of my faves. I tend to use this when I want a "nice" fragrance and don't want to "waste" one of my more expensive scents, LOL!! It is not very unique, kind of just "okay", certainly not "sexual" in a mysterious, wow, what-does-SHE-have-on kind of way.

Lasts pretty well. I tend to prefer chypre florals and true florals, but will keep this one as a basic in my fragrance wardrobe, kind of like my black kitten heel slingbacks. Dependable and agreeable. Smells more flowery than oriental to me.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I had this stuff when Germaine was still trying to make a name for himself. I actually got a free full sized bottle of the stuff. It's nice...that's about all I can say...nothing earthshattering...just 'nice'.

tangledvines
tangledvines

I purchased this untested due to the name and dark red color of the box. I was hoping it would be as provocative smelling as it sounded. No way! It's very, very strong and flowery. Ungodly amounts of flowers. Flowers strangling the life out of me and leaving me gasping for air! Then there's the toilet bowl cleaner aroma one might find in a Burger joint restroom stall combined with something very vile and very sour. I am shocked that anyone said this is a light perfume! It's overpowering and horrfic. Nothing about it says sexy to me. It's been a mighty long time since I have smelled a perfume this sickening. I'd highly advise passing on this one unless suffocation by flowers suits you or you would enjoy lathering on Tidy Bowl cleaner.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Mine is in the same red box but it says Sexual femme on th bottle? Is that right? I don't know but it reminds me a bit of Eternity. I like it it is forthe grown and sexy not really young ladies unless they have a more mature sense of smell other than scents like Princess and Pink Sugar.

markRep
markRep

This is diffidently one that must be tried on. From the bottle and on paper it is almost offensive how Strong it is spicy and dry.
As soon as it hits your skin white flowers rose and a hint of fruit emerge in a smooth true floral only hinting at the spices.
There is something strong here, the Myrrh?
That note plus the neroli and sandalwood are the most prominant at the base.
Really interesting floral mix

I expected this to be more heavy. Instead Sexual is very light, well blended, flowery and fresh.It's not as sexy as it proclaim itself to be, it is a good on offensive fragrance for everyday use.

Sexual by Michel Germain 3.32 out of 5 based on 115 ratings and 52 user reviews

SEXUAL FRESH for MEN by Michel Germain EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
SEXUAL FRESH for MEN by Michel Germain EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
SEXUAL FRESH for MEN by Michel Germain EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ UNBOXED
SEXUAL FRESH for MEN by Michel Germain EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ UNBOXED
SEXUAL for MEN by Michel Germain SET-EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ AFTERSHAVE BALM 3.4 OZ BODY AND HAIR SHAMPOO 3.4 OZ EDT .33 OZ MINI
Sexual Fresh Cologne by Michel Germain, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Sexual Fresh Cologne by Michel Germain, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Sexual Fresh Cologne by Michel Germain, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
SEXUAL FRESH for MEN by Michel Germain EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
SEXUAL FRESH for MEN by Michel Germain EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
SEXUAL FRESH for MEN by Michel Germain SET-EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ AFTERSHAVE GLASS 4.2 OZ
Michel Germain Sexual Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Michel Germain Sexual Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Michel Germain Sexual Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Michel Germain Sexual Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michel Germain Sexual fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michel Germain Sexual, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexual by Michel Germain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexual by Michel Germain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.