Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Sexual Blush Michel Germain for women

Sexual Blush Michel Germain for women
dislike

tropical

Sexual Blush is a fun and flirtatious scent for young ladies. It opens with the notes of orange, kiwi and red apple. Pink iris and jasmine form the heart, while the base consists of cotton candy and sexy musk. Available as 30 ml EDP. Sexual Blush was launched during the 2000's.

Orange Red Apple Kiwi

Sexual Sugar

Sexual Blush Fragrance Reviews

Centsless
Centsless

I was scared from sweet perfumes for so long because I kept getting headaches from them, apparently I was just trying the wrong ones. Sexual blush makes me feel like I am surrounded by a fluffy cloud of cotton candy. It's not a serious or sexy scent, but it is soft, cute and cozy. The musk is what makes this so wearable for me. I hope I can find another bottle.

brandiwine1980

I am really loving this perfume. It is a flirty, smokey, musky mix of vanilla and cotton candy. On me, it has amazing longevity for such a bargain, almost 8 hours today. It's possibly my favorite perfume that I own right now.

brandiwine1980

I smell something pink and flowery, perhaps the pink iris on first spray, then on the dry down I smell all vanilla and cotton candy , maybe a little musk. It is reminiscent of Pink Sugar, but I prefer P.S. It is richer, while this is more light and girly. At 7.99 at Ross, its a great buy, but when I run out I want me some Sugar. I agree the name does not fit this fume.

bailarina
bailarina

My bottle says "Sexual Secret Blush" by Michael Germain. It looks like one of Victoria's Secret Bottles (Incredible), and the box looks the same as the VS bags. It smells very good, and there is nothing sexual about this. It smells like sugary kiwi. It smells very sweet, almost like Pink Sugar but I don't get a headache with this one.
I have Pink Sugar Sensual and they do smell very similar.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

This as a fresh, crisp, light feel, without the sharp orange or heavy licorice notes in Pink Sugar. There is a superficial resemblance to PS in the drydown due to the spun sugar and musk notes. I'm in the 'cotton candy and ckean musk' camp here. It's a light, fun, casual, daytime scent. Sllage is rather soft and longevity is shortlived on me. 7 out of 10.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Pink Sugar "Nightmare" all over again!! My Husband cannot stand this stuff and neither can I. Sorry Sugar lovers, this is awful.

marydoan90
marydoan90

Straight up pure cotton candy with some musk. Similar to Pink Sugar, but "younger" because it lacks the slight hint of licorice I get from Pink Sugar.

Sexual Blush is the most unfitting name for this perfume. This scent elicits child innocence and definitely isn't something you'll want to spritz on if you're in a loving mood. Instead, this is for when you're feeling carefree and super young.

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

I just bought this one in a glass bottle with a pretty top that looks like a pink ice cube - for $10 you can't beat that. This one is very similar to Pink Sugar and Delicious Cotton Candy, but this one is a lot more softer. I have been wearing it for less than 1 hour, and I cannot smell anything anymore. Pink Sugar and Delicious Cotton Candy seem to last a little longer on my skin. And like most of you ladies, and not too fond of the name. If anyone asks me what I'm wearing, I might say: "It's called Secret Blush."

Hollie
Hollie

I have this antique, wooden curio cabinet thing in which I store all my perfumes. Top shelf is well.....top shelf ( my favorites.) Middle shelf is the ones that are likeable or just ok.The bottom shelf is reserved for my vintage collection and unisex/men's scents. On each shelf, I group similar scents together as well. As other's have undeniably mentioned, this will sit right next to my Pink Sugar Sensual, Escada Magnetism, Gayle Hayman Cotton Candy and JS Fancy (all on the middle shelf .) All of these do,indeed,reek of cotton candy.They are so sweet that when I wear any of them, I literally, don't even want dessert after dinner(and I always want dessert.)When you test and compare each of them you'll notice subtle differences for sure. Like right now, I have Escada Magnetism on one arm and Sexual Blush on the other.Side by side, they are almost identical but the SB has a slight smokiness and heavier vanilla quality that becomes more obvious next to the slightly more fresh(maybe slightly aquatic with a hint of soap)vibe of Magnetism.I think if you compare Sexual Blush to Pink Sugar Sensual and Magnetism you'll get more...or as much...value for your money because this stuff is really inexpensive ($9 for 1.7oz at Ross) If you compare it to Gayle Hayman, I really can't discern the difference in smell at all and the price is usually about the same too.I think the name is stupid...I agree with the review below that I wouldn't want to tell someone the name of what I was wearing if someone asked.I think all in all, I'm pretty much done collecting this genre of scents.....just one of them would suffice but I think Escada's Magnetism is my favorite of the lot.

Aspendina
Aspendina

Is smells like a combo of gale hayman cotton candy and britneys in control curious. I like it its nice just wish this scent was easier to find.

Edit: I am loving this SOOOOO much, its so much better than Gale Hayman Cotton Candy, I have to find a bigger bottle of this somewhere. I have tons of "sweet/gourmand" scents but this might be my favorite.

elliselove
elliselove

i found a glass bottle of sexual secret blush. to me, it's more of cinnamon oriental notes. i prefer delicious cotton over this but hopefully i'll use this bottle during a cold season. i want to ask men if they find this type of scent sexually arousing or absolutely appalling. lol

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

My answer to the last two reviews....I think maybe your perfumes maybe misprints. Michel Germain makes Sexual Blush...however...it was also resold as a Victoria's Secret line called Victoria's Secret Sexual Blush. The notes are exactly the same. Was it slightly reformulated for VS?? I don't know...there are also Sexual Star and Sexual Secret...VS just added their name...Victoria's Secret Sexual Star and Victoria's Secret Sexual Secret....the notes are the same for the VS line and MG line....go figure...confusing, I know. If your item says Sexual Secret Blush..that sounds like a misprint..should be Secret Sexual Blush for VS line...

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

I'm confused too. I have Sexual Secret Blush but I don't know if this is the same perfume as the one listed. It doesn't look like the picture. It is a clear bottle. It does smell like cotton candy though. Reminds me a lot of Delicious Cotton Candy or Pink Sugar, however no burnt note like with Pink Sugar, and a little more refined (less "young") than Delicious Cotton Candy. I do like it, and for $9.99 at Ross, you can't really go wrong!!
-----
To the above poster... No, it's definitely not Victoria's Secret!

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

I'm really confused... I have a bottle here with the words "Sexual Secret Blush" printed on it... is this the same one?? It doesn't look like the package pictured above... it is a square shaped box, not round and the bottle looks different from the other MGs. I got it at Ross, so maybe the manufacturer made a mistake on it and that's why they were selling it there? Anyway, it DOES smell like the notes listed above! Very cotton candy, + some apple and musk! I have to say: it is VERY sexy!! I wanted to make fun of it because of the name, but I kind of love it! Yummy.

anneymn
anneymn

Soft, sweet, & pink :)

It's mostly cotton candy and clean musk on me. I don't think it's identical to pink sugar at all. Of course it has similarities to cotton candy scents. If you like pink sugar, delicious cotton candy, & fantasy then you might also like sexual blush. But you have one of those and don't want more similar ones then you probably won't want sexual blush.

I really don't like the name! I don't want to give people the answer to what I'm wearing if they ask, lol.

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

This is much less "in your face" and spicy than pink sugar IMO. They do smell VERY similar though. While pink sugar might be more popular I think this version is better due to it being a bit more soft.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I have to agree, this smells EXACTLY like Aquolina's Pink Sugar, even though the notes supposedly differ. I was hoping it would not be as sharp on my skin as Pink Sugar was, because there is no licorice note listed, but alas, it has the very same "edge" as Pink Sugar does.

Still, my significant other seems to like it, so maybe I will try it a few more times before deciding whether or not I can wear it.

jschanin
jschanin

I too bought this at TJ Maxx and I LOVE it. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I want to buy more, but I can't seem to find it anywhere and I have checked back at TJ Maxx and they are all gone. Anyone have suggestions...

janudy
janudy

I sniffed this recently and all I can say is--pink cotton candy. This is extremely sweet, yet it maintains a lighter than air fluffiness that doesn't make it cloying. I find it similar to Pink Sugar, but w/o the heaviness I find in Pink Sugar's drydown. If you like cotton candy-this is the one for you!

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

This was an awesome deal...I purchased this one at TJ Maxx for 9.99 and I don't regret it one bit. Excellent bargain! This is definitely a sweet treat. I think that this smells very similar to Gale Hayman's Delicious Cotton Candy minus the prominent vanilla notes on my skin. This is a little stronger and it lasts longer, which it should because it is an EDP. I love them both!!! The lasting power is outstanding! I would definitely purchase again....Girls if u got a craving for something sweet Sexual Blush will soothe your craving without all the calories! You're definitely in for a treat if you try this one ;)

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I got this at TJ Maxx over the weekend. I did't smell it prior to buying but it was $10 so I went ahead and purchased it. This smells almost exactly like pink sugar. It is a composition dominated by cotton candy, very sweet but it's got some other floral notes in there that makes it a bit different but not by much. The staying power is really good, a little goes a long way. Best suited for fall or winter as it can be overpowering if you over spray. Bottle is cute and great for traveling.

caylarhene
caylarhene

i lovve this. fell in love with it the first time i smelled it. it does turn heads. and guys love the smell. every time i wear it out a guy stop and is like what it that smell. i love it. and i tell them its me and they say i smell so good. lol.

guest_meme
guest_meme

This one smells exactly like Aquolina-Pink Sugar.

I have both. I ordered this one from VS, and it has a sort of a kiwi smell when you first spray it--note--this does NOT smell bad at all--lovely and yummy--however, I kept smelling my writs asking myself "What other perfume smells just like this?" It dawned on me..then I grabbed my Pink Sugar (which I hadnt worn in a few months), and omg..smelled EXACTLY the same. I put some Pink sugar on my wrists, and Sexual blush on my other..and yep--Pink Sugar IDENTICAL..both smell great--however, if you hate Pink Sugar--don't buy this one. If you already HAVE pink sugar--don't waste your money because this one is VERY much the same.;)

Sexual Blush by Michel Germain 4.24 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michel Germain Sexual Blush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michel Germain Sexual Blush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexual Blush by Michel Germain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexual Blush by Michel Germain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.