Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Sexual Femme Michel Germain for women

Sexual Femme Michel Germain for women
dislike

cacao

Sexual Femme is an enchanting and delicious feminine fragrance, created to compliment the inner beauty of every woman. Notes of chocolate, red fruit, raspberries, delicate rose, patchouli, and tonka are a challenging combination for confident women aware of their seduction.

It is available as EDP of 50 and 75 ml.

Patchouli Tonka Bean Rose Mexican chocolate Raspberry Red Berries

Sexual Femme Fragrance Reviews

Neurotica
Neurotica

I bought this blind for $10 at Ross today, then after looking up the notes, I became a little nervous because generally gourmands dredge up bad memories of Electric Youth in my mind. However, I took a deep breath and threw myself into it.

The very first thing I noticed was, as best I can describe it, a sort of dusty rose with a mild bite to it. The second thing I noticed was it didn't induce a headache, something I often get from fragrances considered to be gourmands. After about an hour it settled into a surprisingly pleasant blend of the tonka, rose, and patchouli, with a VERY subtle hint of the chocolate. At the present time I'm really not detecting much with regard to the berries, and I'm perfectly fine with that. It's definitely more of what I'd consider to be a daytime sexy than a nighttime sexy.

In general I have a strong preference for florientals and seem to be a sucker for anything containing bergamot, but this is so far enjoyable enough that I'll keep it around for those times when I'm in the mood for something a little different.

galaxy86
galaxy86

The opening is bit too sharp. I will not call it harsh. But then it mellows down. And give it an hour or so for the tart chocolate to take the center-stage. And perfect background is created by rose and patchouli (my favorite combination). I could not stop sniffing myself. And best part is longetivity. And when it can last on my skin, it can last on ANY skin. Its sexy and confident perfume. A minimalist perfume. Nothing complicated but downright sexy in your face type.

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

I had to give it a try although chocolate scents aren't my favorite. Found it in Ross for $10. It's definitely a berry scent with a little powder and touch of Rosé. Not a sexy scent. More like a spring type of smell. It's a baby insolence. Not as unique as insolence. A little soapy. Worth the $10.

lilbit
lilbit

The bottle I purchased must have been old because I do not smell notes of anything really. It all just blends together to make a funky, sweet, sour smell (and not in a good way either). Made me nauseous and had to hurry and wash it off. On the bright side, it seems to have good staying power. Took 3 washes for it to come off.

celebrity89
celebrity89

The Guerlain Insolence comparison is halfway correct.
This actually smells like a forest fire being put out with Insolence. Too bad!!!!

Update: I'm getting used to the strange mineral/soil base.
Smells like N. R. Essense eau de Musc.

hollyms
hollyms

Wow, smells so delicious and sexy! It's right up there with CK Forbidden Euphoria and CH 212 Sexy. I don't understand how this isn't more famous

Shai2
Shai2

I like it but this is another fragrence that's just not me. Up for swaps *shai

Btw This could be a very nice scent for guys. Deff unisex<3

bailarina
bailarina

This is not like the regular chocolate fragrance. It is a very original scent. This is different from all the other perfumes that, I have, that have chocolate as a note. I understand why other people said it was a stink bomb, but just use a little bit (one spritz is enough) because this perfume is in fact very strong. I smell berries and a bit of that sweet Mexican chocolate. Longevity and sillage are very good.

nyoka
nyoka

This is one good smelling fume.It opens with the scent of juicy red raspberries,dripping their juices on the rarest of pale pink rosebuds.Such a romantic picture! Later I get cocoa like you have on a coldmfrosty winter evening,topped with marshmallows.You are curled up by the fire with your favorite shawl and sipping the sweet nectar as thr fire pops and gleams.There is also a hint of tonka that reminds me of the smell of those burning logs.

This fume lasts quiet a while on me.Someone said they detected a note of cinnoman,which I admit would be grand added to my cup of cocoa.Projection must be great!!! My daughter in law used some after a shower at my house and when I went into the adjoining bedroom,I could have eaten the air!!!LOL.

All in all a great fume for little money.Oh,yeah,men seem to want to follow you around and ask what you are wearing as they want to get it for their partners.

This is my first review in a long time.I hope it is somewhat helpful!

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

I really don't like gourmand fragrances but I thought I'd give it a try! On me this is Ghirardelli Dark & Raspberry chocolate squares, you know, the dark chocolate squares that have the sweet, gooey raspberry syrup in the middle. Lots of red berries dipped in velvety dark chocolate. The raspberries dominate this perfume, but it's not sickingly sweet. Tonka bean softly rounds it out at the end. I don't detect the patchouli on my skin. This a 'gourmand for grown-ups', like Angel. The flanker is really beautiful.

The name "Sexual" is misleading, this is more playful and gentle than "sex bomb". I'm sure it would be beautiful to wear in the wintertime. Definitely not for me, but I'm going to give it to my mother since she loves to wear Angel and loves Sexual pour Homme on my dad.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Very surprising! And I'm in awe...

Was not expecting this to turn out so lovely on me. I thought there might be a berry overloaded blast, but no. I get cocoa dusted chocolate covered cherries. Not the milk choco kind, the dark , semi sweet kind. There is a sweet rose in the beginning which blends well with the berries for a fruity & unique introduction. But they both mellow down when coated in tonka bean towards the end.

I don't really get much patchouli... just a light dusting of it. Enough to round it out and keep the rose from being too green and the berries from being too tart.

This is a grown up, not so sweet gourmand. It's more that just your average fruity, floral uber girly perfume, too. The name implies much more. And it will deliver just that!

I'm happy to say I am thrilled with this blind buy! This is what I would have hoped and wanted S-Perfume 100% Love to smell like, but I was totally let down. Sexual femme exceeded my expectations with the combo of choco, roses, & berries! If you were disappointed in 100% love, definitely give Sexual Femme a try. :0)

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

I thought I was purchasing Sexual..didn't see the word 'femme'..oops...anyways..I sprayed it and was like 'whaaaaaa'.....looked at box, saw femme. So I Fragrantica'd the notes so I could know what I was smelling...it smelled almondy to me. So, I do smell rose, dusted with patchouli, and red berries ( I cant tell which kind) just red berries with a light coating of chocolate..not dark chocolate....like Ovaltine...like it says above..a challenging combination. It will grow on you within the first hour. If it was an ice cream it would be Rose-Amaretto ice cream with chocolate swirls and red berry patchouli drops. I like it....

nikitajade
nikitajade

This is a beautiful, flirty perfume, but a bit innocent for the name sexual. It's a happy, fresh floral. Btw, a little goes a LONG way.

UPDATE: I sprayed this on this morning, ran some errands, and then crawled back in bed with my fiance. May I say...he loves this ;)

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

Floral fruity gormandes are a massive draw card for me, especially when there's chocolate in there. Sexual femme is alluring enough, but it could lash out a little more with the chocolate and patchouli. I find this is a great day time perfume and great in summer as warm skin sets it off beautifully.

sria
sria

even though i get complimented on it...the berry can really get on my nerves at times..atleast for the first little while..berry is strong

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I like this one a lot its quite sexy IMO. I just tried it while I was at Tj Maxx. This one reminds of Guerlain Insolence or my insolence but this one is more fruity so yummy. It's very sweet, but it's got a lot of depth and it changes quite a lot while the notes develop. Staying power is also amazing I sprayed on my wrist washed my hands several times and still can smell it. Will like to test some more but I was quite impressed by this one!

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

For the love of all things good and holy.....sweet merciful soap and hot water gods,
clean me of this repulsive stink juice!!!
right up there with red door, white diamonds, and beauitful....scrubber!!!!
literally turned my stomach : (

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Sexual Femme was a blind buy for me, motivated simply by the notes and the helpful review of Redlipstick (thank you soo much!) :o)

At first spritz: Red berries. My nose can't detect the raspberry as a separate note. It is sweet but not cloying. Just a fresh breeze of red berries.

Dry down: Red berries, though still existant, melt into the powdery rose as chocolate spears its sweet head in.

After about an hour: Even less hint of the red berries, but more of the powdery rose and the delicious chocolate. This is not a "sharp" coco kind of chocolate. (Sort of like Chocolovers.) But more rounded and, by my guess, due to the tonka bean and powdery rose. Patchouli is barely detectable. Just gives it a bit of groundedness. No bitterness or "dirty" feeling that comes from too much patchouli.

Also noteworthy: It stays close to skin and has poor projection. If you want to be noticed when you walk into a room, this may not be the perfume for you. Personally, I don't mind it if one has to be close to me to smell me. I like being hugged and sniffed! :o)

But I need to remind you that this is the result on my skin. May wanna test first, but I'm happy I made a blind but totally successful purchase. I'm gonna try the signature perfume "Sexual" now. Can't wait...

Enjoy! :o)

guest_Angelic
guest_Angelic

I love this perfume. It is very sexy. I did end up taking it back though. I love it but it is a mature scent, and I am looking for a perfume that is sweet and spicy that smells youthful.

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

This is a spectacular flanker. My favourite fragrance is still the original Sexual, but this one is also gorgeous.

This is a warm almost-gourmand, however because there's no vanilla or sugar it isn't a 'heavy' gourmand, nor is it at all sweet or headache inducing.

On my skin the drydown is a lovely mix of dark chocolate, patch, tonka and rose. I only get a bit of raspberry in the opening, but that's due to skin chemistry I suppose.

My SO says this smells like a 'middle aged' perfume (he's middle aged himself, by the way). I'm not sure what he means, but perhaps his comment is due to that lack of sugary sweetness that most gourmands these days exhibit.

Definitely for the woman who works her sensuality and isn't shy about it.

Sexual Femme by Michel Germain 3.29 out of 5 based on 79 ratings and 20 user reviews

SEXUAL FEMME for WOMEN by Michel Germain EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TESTER
Sexual Femme by Michel Germain for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 4.2 oz
Sexual Femme by Michel Germain for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 4.2 oz
SEXUAL FEMME for WOMEN by Michel Germain EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
SEXUAL FEMME for WOMEN by Michel Germain EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Sexual Femme Perfume by Michel Germain, 4.2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Pink Box for Women
SEXUAL FEMME for WOMEN by Michel Germain EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ
SEXUAL FEMME for WOMEN by Michel Germain EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ
Perfume.com
Sexual Femme Perfume by Michel Germain - 4.2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Pink Box
Sexual Femme Perfume by Michel Germain - 4.2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Pink Box

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michel Germain Sexual Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michel Germain Sexual Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexual Femme by Michel Germain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexual Femme by Michel Germain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.