Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sexual Fresh for Women Michel Germain for women

Sexual Fresh for Women Michel Germain for women
dislike

Sexual Fresh for Women is launched in 2011 under the signature slogan "Because you are beautiful." The fragrance envelops you with a gorgeous, youthful beauty. Sexual Fresh opens with iced ruby grapefruit and cooling cardamom. A pure bouquet of pink peony, white magnolia, and crushed white tea leaves deepens to a sensuous dry down of sensual musk with a hint of precious amber.

Top notes: grapefruit, bergamot, ginger, cardamom. Heart: peony, jasmine, tea, magnolia. Base: amber, musk, sandalwood.

Available as 75 and 125 ml EDP.

Ginger Cardamom Bergamot Grapefruit

Jasmine Tea Magnolia Peony

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Sexual Fresh for Women Fragrance Reviews

Waldina80
Waldina80

U girls and your vagi-fresh references! Agreed, this IS THE Worst named flanker in the run. They go French with the accent in sexúal, use French w/ FLEUR , and then THEY choose to use English & named 'FRESH'. Wouldn't "Fraiche" have been a classier option to choose as opposed to this douche-named perfume creation?

Too embarrassing to even tell a coworker- "Hey, I picked up some sexual fresh over the weekend!"

A deal to be found @ duty-free, at any rate!

csodeika
csodeika

I bought this lovely at TJ Maxx today. Blindly. I couldn't be more excited by this bottle. Off to a wonderful start, full of bright citrus notes, hints of jasmine, and a dry down I wished could last forever. The sandalwood. The amber. The sandalwood and amber scents just linger on my skin. It's cold here tonight, so I'm enjoying it cuddling next to the fire, but I think this will be my go to fragrance for spring and summer in this oppressive Houston heat. I can't wait to try it again in the Spring!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

This does definitely sound like a feminine cleansing product! It could have an even worse name, I suppose, but nothing much worse comes to mind at the moment ... FemFresh maybe .... VagiFemme ??! Tee hee ! ! ;-)

mz.honey
mz.honey

Lol at the person saying the name sounds like feminine cleansing product. I'll admit that the name is not the kind you would share with modest, conservative people..especially church! Lol. I really like this perfume and the bottle is cute and all, but the scent is just too strong for my nose that it makes me sneeze. It's like this perfume was designed to attract guys. Other than that, it's probably the strongest perfume I had so for in terms of longetivity.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Lol What is WITH all these "sexual" ones?! Dumbest name for a perfume ever!! Ok, I've never smelled it, but "Sexual Fresh" sounds like some nasty feminine cleansing product!

woolseywoo
woolseywoo

What a gorgeous fragrance! On my skin, the ginger, grapefruit, and peony come out to play first. Ginger and grapefruit take a break and allow peony, tea, and bergamot to shine. I couldn't stop smelling this fragrance as I was driving away from Macy's. The lasting power is very good, at least 5 hours. It probably would have lasted longer if I didn't wash the hand that I sprayed it on lol I am definitely considering buying Sexual Fresh. I prefer it to Fresh Blossom by DKNY because it is much softer with a lovely sweetness. :)

orchid_84
orchid_84

The strongest notes for me are the citrus, ginger and cardamom. This is a watery, fresh scent with a slightly masculine “cologne” feel. There’s nothing “sexual” about it though, so I’m not sure it really belongs as a flanker in this series. I find it quite similar to other light citrus fragrances out there, so it doesn’t stand out as anything extraordinary. The citrus-masculine quality also goes a little acrid on my skin, so overall it’s not for me.

Sexual Fresh for Women by Michel Germain 4.00 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michel Germain Sexual Fresh for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Michel Germain Sexual Fresh for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexual Fresh for Women by Michel Germain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexual Fresh for Women by Michel Germain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.