Designers » M » « Groups

Sexual Pour Homme Michel Germain for men

Sexual Pour Homme Michel Germain for men
dislike

Sexual Pour Homme Michel Germain for men Pictures

Sexual Pour Homme by Michel Germain is a fragrance for men. Sexual Pour Homme was launched in 1997. Top notes are clementine, basil, melon, petitgrain and bergamot; middle notes are gardenia, lavender and sage; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Clementine Basil Melon Petitgrain Bergamot

Gardenia Lavender Sage

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Patchouli Musk Vanilla

Sexual Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

lili1912
lili1912

(I am female).... This is my favorite fragrance on a man.... It has an allure I can not describe..... Very warm luscious smell...... I used to love it since I first got into fragrances in my early twenties, used to sniff it around various clubs and always guessed it spot on....I even went and bought this for my now husband before we were married.... And it is still my favorite to date....

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I love a fragrance I can smell on myself and this one is one of them. It is my favorite lavender cologne. I can also smell the gardenia and sandalwood in this fragrance. Sexual Pour Homme by Michel Germain. It smells elegant and masculine, a little bit goes a long way. The bottle is beautiful as well.

Jay T
Jay T

J'ai eu ce pour mon père quand j'étais un adolescent. Je suppose qu'il n'a pas aimé que je viens de découvrir le lavage du corps dans son placard. Quinze ans plus tard, et il est encore très forte, mais malheureusement, je ne pouvais pas sentir le melon dans ce.

Fier parfum canadien bien!

srt33
srt33

pretty generic smelling lavender scent. nothing remotely new or original, but an ok fragrance

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

This reminds me of D&G Pour Homme because of the lavender note, which I do not really care for. This, however, is even worse because it smells so rancid and unpleasant. Today, an SA sprayed the entire Michel Germain line on paper strips and I was so underwhelmed and disappointed. Sub par fragrances from this designer house.

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

My favorite cologne ever besides Dior's Fahrenheit which ties as my favorite also. This last all day AND night. Not only is it the best smell ever, it's aphrodisiac infused lol. Now I'm only 17 but this is the best cologne I have ever owned besides Fahrenheit (not that they smell alike) it's just they smell so dang good it's hard to stay away

#confession I'll put this on and when nobodies looking, I'll smell my wrist lol

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

A woody/clean fragrance that is like many other scents out there. I've smelled this or something very like it before and didn't care for it then, either. The usual thing with the usual sour basenotes.

The most remarkable aspect of this fragrance is the name - which I find to be a mere marketing ploy.

vinny8888
vinny8888

under rated and a great scent...I get compliments with it alot...it could easily be anyones everyday cologne

Carlos benaim creation

denncita
denncita

I do not like this scent. There's something too strong and rancid smelling here... don't know what it is. Smells like a man who hasn't bathed in a while and just covered himself in cologne.

petranfx

ilikes the first smell of this better thn the dolce and gabbana pour homme.nice sexy no the best bad secent and solid smell.formatures only

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

gotta love the "dirty" melon notes!
maybe that's what makes it sexual...........

ABRAG
ABRAG

At first the smell of strong

But does not last

The smell is very normal like the rest of perfumes

funhuntr
funhuntr

Very similar to Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein.
Not sexual at all, more like "great-smelling-good-boy-but-overspray-and-he'll-be-a-douchebag" type of smell.
One of my new faves though it came out ages ago.

prot72
prot72

Typical but not really typical. Woody but not too woody, sweet but not too sweet, fresh but not aquatic as most modern fragrances. In my opinion recommend only for man. There is nothing feminine in this perfume. I'm not able to recognize any melon but it is full of gardenia, patchouli and tonka. Also strong undertone is lavender mixed with sage. Kill me if there is no neroli. Neroli together with tonka both give it that similar sting as the custo man by Custo Barcelona has. The finish is woody and musky ... mostly created by sandalwood and white musk. Sexual was my dream for very long time when I found it in Saskatoon in Canada. Unfortunately it is not cammon in Europe but for sure worth to try. Now I have it and I'm using Sexual as evening or weekend fragrance when I need good perfume to relax.

highdef
highdef

This one is nice, to my nose I get a clean, fresh smell, like clean laundry,
Then it dries down into a pleasent powdery musky vanilla
which is nice.

I dont get a sexy vibe from this,to me Its just clean and fresh.

bonovox
bonovox

At first I thought "Sexual" was going to be close to the namesake, but I would not describe this is a sexy fragrance at all. It has a very masculine, almost Alpha Male sillage to it, as if you want to be the dominant leader of the pack. It opens up with some very nice spicy fragrances that are tempered by a lush green aroma that surrounds you. You almost inhale it through your nostrils because of its potency, and it definitely will project, just not for a very long time. I would definitely put this in the category of the 35+ age group that is looking for something to wear with a business suit where you want to draw attention to yourself, not have the opposite sex be attracted to you. Very musky, and a "man's man" cologne. I don't sense any of the floral notes of Eternity that maybe some people have described, but just a straight up smack in the face of testosterone. I can picture somebody with a power suit giving a presentation and attempting to be wise beyond their years using this at work, formal, maybe daytime and nighttime, but not something that you would wear on a date or casually. So the verdict:

Bottle 9/10
Sillage 9/10
Longevity 8/10
Smell 7/10

Glad I tried it because it really isn't that offensive but just too generic in its presentation.

BethAshley
BethAshley

My first "serious" boyfriend used to wear this.... I was 17 he was 21. I remember how much my mom, sister and I loved the smell when he would come to visit. My sister liked it so much that she bought it for her bf at the time too. It was too long ago for me to be able to identify the notes that stood out, but I thought it was very manly with good silleage. I think that it would be suitable for a man of any age and would recommend it to people who are sick of the sweet watery fragrances out there.

gianmarco
gianmarco

very nice scent, so masculine. Kinda resembles eternity on its dry down. Highly recommended

guest_Helen
guest_Helen

To me, it seems as though men who wear cologne always come out smelling like dirty, rotting soil because of its "masculine" scent, but to me it is very repelling. Sexual, on the otherhand is like a breath of fresh air! I’m not quite sure how to describe the scent, but it gives a feeling of excitement, sensuality, and invitingness that isn’t over the top. Its more of a fresher/layered/slighly spicy scent than a dry/heavy/monotone scent.
I love this smell on a man.

jazz444
jazz444

Green, lush, crisp, gorgeous. There's nothing more to say about this beautifully projecting, underrated star!

It's one of the few scents I could easily wear every day of my life and be pleased with the decision.

Stefan
Stefan

Like the other one... It's just not that "me". Maybe someone who 50+ would enjoy this, but it's not my food of choice. Like something Creed, or Hermes might offer, rather than Calvin Klein or Versache.

Sexual Pour Homme by Michel Germain 3.47 out of 5 based on 75 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michel Germain Sexual Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michel Germain Sexual Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexual Pour Homme by Michel Germain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexual Pour Homme by Michel Germain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.