Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Sexual Sugar Michel Germain for women

Sexual Sugar Michel Germain for women
dislike

almond
Sexual Sugar Michel Germain for women Pictures Sexual Sugar Michel Germain for women Pictures

“‘Sexual Sugar’ and ‘Sugar Daddy’ are not your ordinary fragrances. Infused with aphrodisiacs they do the flirting for you,” affirms Michel Germain. “Hugs and kisses are inevitable. They are guaranteed or your money refunded.”

'Sexual Sugar' tempts and teases with a burst of mouthwatering juicy wildberries and crystallized sugar. Sensual passionflower reveals a powdery soft centre sprinkled with the light freshness of orange flower. A highly addictive blend of fresh roasted almonds and caramelized vanilla breathlessly invites again and again.

Wild berries Sugar

Mi Amore

Sexual Sugar Fragrance Reviews

lollipop28
lollipop28

To me this becomes to powdery for me, almost like baby powder. I love sweet perfumes Pink Sugar being a favorite of mine but this irritates my throat and I just don't find it appealing.

aiobhan
aiobhan

Initial spray: Smells like spun sugar.

Drydown: Vanilla starts to warm up, a little bit of the red berries peek through - nothing TOO berry-like, just a general sweet red juicy scent.

After 1 hour: Vanilla sugar that's soft, warm and a little powdery, red berry juice, and a tiny bit of almonds in the background.

It's a very, very sugary sweet perfume, but I think it will warm up nicely on skins that take well to caramel-y/amber-y scents. Don't let the initial spray scare you away.

arlina1
arlina1

I find this to be a very grownup version of Pink Sugar. I like Pink Sugar but it can open with a strong alcohol smell. The sign of shall we say a cheaper perfume. No alcohol smell here. Yes it is sweet, yes it smells like sugar but there are berry and cream notes through out. I never smelled any floral. What a great fragrance for sweet lovers. It lasts about 6 hours on me, with arms length sillage for the first two hours and then it sits close. Oh and someone told me "You always smell so good and sweet, like I could take bite out of you." I always wear Sexual Sugar to this place, so yeah it is sexy.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Among my fave perfumes are Pink Sugar and XOXO Mi Amore, so I really didn't need this, but the addict in me purchased it for a bit of $$. While I want to write this off as a PS dupe.... I'm finding diff notes and whiffs depending on where I wear it. Sometimes I get powder, sometimes just a PS clone... and sometimes a more sugary fruit like Mi Amore. It doesn't last that long, not like the potency and sillage of PS. Overall-- I didn't NEED it, but I like it. And it seems more complex than I'm giving it credit for due to the diff notes I pick up.

Dawnofthedeb
Dawnofthedeb

I get the part of this perfume that is sugary and sweet, but am I the only person that smells straight up baby powder in the dry down? Really disappointing actually.

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

“Hugs and kisses are inevitable. They are guaranteed or your money refunded.”

Yes, maybe...but what the ad doesn't tell you that those hugs and kisses are likely to come from your Grandma. Look, this smells like something I'd give to an 8 year old to use along with her playtime make-up kit and nail polish if it didn't have the word SEXUAL in it. I don't find anything "sexual" about it. Its about as sexual as me happening to be PMSing and have intense urges for raiding the candy section at a convenience store at 3 A.M. Can that be used based on technicality as "sexual" since it has to do with urges and hormones? Maybe? Yes? No? I don't know.

But, what I DO know is that this scent makes me feel like I'm secretly toting around all my snacks inside my trenchcoat to ease my social anxiety after exiting my home. This scent is just too OVERLY SWEET! They should have called this "Candygasm" instead.

Erin perfume addict
Erin perfume addict

I want to like this one. Very sweet top and mid notes, with a sugary/salty dry down. I think maybe it lacks depth. It always makes me a little nauseous when I wear it, but I keep on trying.

Miss_Nicole
Miss_Nicole

Cotton candy covered with sugar, even more sugar and some vanilla. Nooooo no no. This fragrance is not my cup of tea. It's too juvenile and reminds me of a cheap body spray I'd get at my local five below. If you like pink sugar then this is right up your street but to me this frag lacks depth and originality. It's so sweet to the point of it being headache inducing. Keep in mind I hate pink sugar, so anything that smells even remotely close to it is on the absolutely not, hell no list for me. This frag is too girly ,frilly tutus and pig tails for me. But that's only my itty bitty opinion, everyone's different and that's what makes the world go round.

Maddlesbubbles
Maddlesbubbles

Smells so much like pink sugar. I'm going to do a differentiating test, I'll wear both on separate arms to see just how similar they are. I like it, but I'm a fan of sweet scents. If you don't have a sweet tooth then I do not recommend this at all.

mz.honey
mz.honey

It's not too strong and overbearing like the Sexual fresh one and it doesn't irritate my nose either. This one has a candy, sweet scent like britney's fantasy rather than a citrus, spicy scent like dior addict 2. This one definitely feels more tone down. If I had a bf, I would definitely get Sugar Daddy! It smells even stronger than Fresh but it's doesn't irritate my nose that much. Has really nice smell too that I would love in a man. And my mom personally thinks it smells better than sexual sugar.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

Straight up warm sugar, vanilla, and berries. I don't find this sexual or flirty AT ALL, because there's nothing sexy to me at all about smelling like cake frosting.

it reminds me a bit of Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Enchanted...this is like Enchanted, just without the woody notes that ground it.

I wish it smelled more like Pink Sugar, because at least Pink Sugar has some confident bawdiness to it.

This was just smells like empty, boring cotton candy.

cristinaeeee
cristinaeeee

It's sweet and warm and I think it could be sensual. I agree with 2746cstreet that I also do not get any almonds. What I get is warm sugar, vanilla and the berries. I like it, surprisingly as it is not something I usually go for. One spray was also enough to last 8 hours, I can still smell it on my wrsit.

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

The name is funny, why considering sugar as sexy? I don't think it's sensual but it's certainly a cute scent. Very gourmand and candy-like, it kinda reminds me of those candy bars called "Cow Tales" It doesn't last that long but I find it ok to carry the bottle with me and respray when it's necessary. My male friends (who usually never care for the way I smell) all said this one smells great! I guess the way to a man's heart is really through his stomach!

kodibear
kodibear

Very sugary, like pink cotton candy mixed with creme brulee and.... Play-Doh?! What the.....?! Opened up one of those paper testers for this perfume today and, yup, Play-Doh was the first scent to hit my nose. This is the second such paper tester I tried for this in the past month and I don't remember smelling Play-Doh the first time around. On paper testers, it seems a little too sugary, a little too early-teen trying to be sexy virginal for my tastes, but given the Play-Doh smell I caught in it today, the aphrodisiac in this may actually be directed towards pedophiles.... Would like to try sample of the actual eau de parfum as you never can tell for sure with the paper testers and after 10 minutes or so, I no longer smell the Play-Doh.

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

The smell is of an Italian cookie called Torcettini. Just smells so delicious and edible.. It's on my wish list since I got my sample from Macy's.

I wish I did smell almonds in this, but I don't.
At first all I can smell is cotton candy. Very reminiscent of Pink Sugar.
It takes a while to mellow out, but then Sexual Sugar smells like well, sugar and also some sort of mixed berry candy.

denncita
denncita

This smells just like delicious cotton candy with a bite more spice. Yummy fragrance for those colder days.

maryjane68
maryjane68

It smells like a sexy, soft vanilla highlighted with sweet powdered sugar...it lasts all day on me.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This scent is just too sweet, a synthetic kind of sweet, like Britney Spears' Fantasy and Aquolina's Pink Sugar.

colours
colours

To me this is a "chocolate" version of Pink Sugar. It's nice but it's definitely a more smooth candy floss sort of scent but still very sugary. It doesn't have the "zap" or staying power of Pink Sugar.

Norgirl
Norgirl

jum jum jum , Cotton candy heaven . As mentioned by others . very much like pink sugar and delicios cotton candy . But this is a tad bit softer then Pink sugar. and you do not get that kind off burning stingy sharpness. i edmit . pink sugar can give you that feal .. But i love it still.
This is a bit more floral then pink sugar . I can detect the strawberrys in this to . but it very artificial , candy like for shure ;)
a very nice little candy treat this is .. on my skin not as long lasting as pink sugar wich last all day , This is more subtle and lingers more in the background

jocelynw
jocelynw

A really cotton candy-esque smell that is a hit and miss. I find that it can be too overpowering sometimes

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I just ordered this perfume and received it today in the mail.I have been looking for a cotton candy gourmand type fragrance to replace my pink sugar.I find that I love pink sugar but when I wear it the licorice and the musk totally wreck the fragrance for me.Sexual sugar is pink sugar minus the licorice and musk and is way more grown up.The flowers and berries are very subtle on my skin but the cream brulee is extremely noticable on my skin and there is a soft spun sugar or cotton candy smell from the very start until the dry down.This also has a soft sandalwood drydown to give it a sophisticated smell.This is one of those fragrances you may not be able to smell after awhile but others wil be able to smell it.This is a gourmand fragrance done right.Very soft and alluring and is one of those scents you could wear year round.If you are looking for a grown up cotton candy caramel gourmand scent this is for you!Gourmand scents should not be loud and cheap smelling but should be soft and sexy and hint at sugary sweetness.Michael Germain`s sexual sugar does this and does it very well!:-)

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

Sweet and sassy!Very similar to pink sugar,but better.
Sexual Sugar stays on after pink sugar has long faded.
A treat for the senses!

woolseywoo
woolseywoo

I really like this fragrance. A creamy berry/cotton candy-like blend. A don't really get a sexy vibe from it, but it definitely is for an outgoing, energetic, fun girl. It started out very bright with a creamy musk behind it. Unfortunately, every time that I went back to smell my wrist, that musk was still there and turned me off a little. Maybe it's the mixture of the berries with my chemistry? Oh well, it's definitely affordable in gift set form, but I'm still not tempted to buy it.

I'm looking forward to trying Pink Sugar by Aquolina because I've read on here that it is very similar to Sexual Sugar.. maybe without the musk :D!

Bluelily333
Bluelily333

It is better then anything I have yet to have on. The smell last for a very very long time. And it is in a nice price range. My hubby loves Vanilla and he also loved that it kind of smells like cotton candy on. I have been so discouraged by perfume as they mostly smell like something my gran would have worn that would turn dark brown when it got old and you would always have to throw it away, this smell so sweet and fresh. I will be taking it up as my signature perfume.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Sexual Sugar appeals to me as a delicious fragrance full of happiness and joy!
Sugar, passion flower, hint of wild strawberry, almond and vanilla make it a delighful combo for gourmand lovers.
It is a must have for me, so far I only have 2 samples to enjoy but I am planning on purchasing a full size bottle.
It is a great choice for summer fun! A perfect holiday fragrance with good silage and decent lasting power.
Truthfully, it makes me want to unscrew the atomizer to drink the bottle content.
Tasty, sweet, very feminine - that is for sure!
Worth trying if you love Pink Sugar and Delicious Cotton Candy!

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

A sweet cotton candy scent indeed with some prominent berry notes. The flowers are subtley present and take just a little edge off this sugary confection.

Almond adds a nice gourmand interest, creating a creamy and powdery nuance as the flowers bloom a little more in the drydown.

Indulgent and yummy. And sexy in the most delicious way.

Angelic
Angelic

This perfume initially smells like cotton candy and very sweet. The dry down smells more like baby powder, which I personally do not like.

krissycat
krissycat

Very pink sugary :) Sprayed a little too much on me this morning and began sneezing away. Very sweet like cotton candy. I like Hard Candy and Aquolina Pink Sugar better but this one I find a little softer. May be more appropriate to wear in close quarters ;O)

libertybelle
libertybelle

Sweet, like cotton candy at application. I do get berries mixed with almond and vanilla. Sweet, gourmand and young. Only a tinge of tartness which is appreciated to keep the fragrance from being too cloying. Close to the skin, it's almond caramel like you're smelling a rich vanilla ice cream topped with a berry sauce. Yum.

sugarly
sugarly

I smelled this today - it is so yummy...

La Flamme
La Flamme

I didn't think I'd like this because I usually don't get into gourmands, but I got this as gratis at work and thought I'd give it a try. It's a very nice sweet fragrance with a surprisingly sophisticated dry down. I like it for lazy days at home.

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

This smells really nice. Kind of like a cross between Fantasy, pink sugar, and maybe some hard candy. It's a lighter sweet scent that is really good in summer where as I think Pink Sugar and Fantasy are good in colder weather. If you're a fan of sweet perfumes like pink sugar and fantasy defiently check this one out. I do like this scent I just don't see the need of buying it if you already own Fantasy because it's basically the same scent just lighter. Also for those thinking about purchasing this, I don't think the perfume last that long either.

Sexual Sugar by Michel Germain 4.04 out of 5 based on 107 ratings and 34 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michel Germain Sexual Sugar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michel Germain Sexual Sugar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexual Sugar by Michel Germain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexual Sugar by Michel Germain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.