Designers » M » Leather « Groups

dislike

tobacco
leather
cinnamon
Sexual Sugar Daddy Michel Germain for women and men Pictures Sexual Sugar Daddy Michel Germain for women and men Pictures

“‘Sexual Sugar’ and ‘Sugar Daddy’ are not your ordinary fragrances. Infused with aphrodisiacs they do the flirting for you,” affirms Michel Germain. “Hugs and kisses are inevitable. They are guaranteed or your money refunded.”

The smoothly yummy 'Sexual Sugar Daddy' contains a splash of crystallized grapefruit zest with deliciously tempting cinnamon bark to irresistibly charm. Caramelized pralines are packaged in a rich, sexy leather note and the bold masculinity of sweet tobacco accord.

Grapefruit Sugar

Cinnamon Praline

Tobacco Leather

Sexual Sugar Daddy Fragrance Reviews

Labaloo
Labaloo

I picked this up yesterday on a whim after reading some of the reviews here. My take on it: in addition to the notes above, there is also a noticeable amount of calone (watery-ozonic note), as well as black pepper and ginger, and juniper... giving it a "fresh-spicy" vibe, that, to me, hints at some classic masc frags, while still remaining firmly contemporary in its core-structure and exaltation of the cured tobacco-leaf. I also sense a hint of freesia and honeysuckle, giving it a definite unisex vibe (yes, I think either gender could pull this one off with confidence).

I find the base to be on the lighter side- not as prominent and weighty as in most evening aromas- so, I would tend to file this under "daywear" but with the exceptional ones that, because of their excellent longevity, last into the evening- certainly functioning as an "all-purpose" juice, if you tend toward simplicity. Within that base, I myself sense only a hint of leather, and in addition to that: musk, orris, and frankincense, with touches of various woods, reminding me *strongly* of the base/drydown of 'Drakkar Noir'.

'Sexual Sugar Daddy' is a crowd-pleaser, for sure... and somewhat derivative... but I guess it does what it does well, and *does* manage to forge its own character despite all the obvious comparisons. Is it sexy? I suppose. Yes. Is it remarkable? I'm going to give it one more wear before I decide to keep it or not.

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

when I first picked this up at Marshalls at Mall of America, I got out of the store took it out of the box and smelt it..

at first I thought I was like "eh"..but after about 5 minutes it started to smell really nice.. by the time I got home I fell in love with it.. I wore it all day yesterday and today.. the stuff lasts very long too(8+hrs) and projects nicely..

out of the 20 bottles that I own, this is one of my favorite scents..

Projection? 7.5
Lasting? 9
Versatility 9
Season? Any

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

I went to get this based on the reviews saying it is feminine... This is not feminine at all. Infact, I don't think I like this much more than axe body spray on a leather couch. The leather in this perfume overpowers any sugar while making the tobacco smell worse than Bugler. For a tobacco smell, Versace dreamer is the way to go. This reminds me of a broke deadbeat dad.

DKay
DKay

This is a delicious find! I am a young woman, and I bought it for me. First of all--this one fetches me lots of compliments. I find the scent very unisex. The leather is undetectable, after 2 hours I smell mostly sweet spices and tobacco. Great scent for women who are not into sweetie-fruity mainstream, in my opinion, but want something gourmand, sexy and original. The spirit reminds me of Spice Bomb (which I also own). My husband loves the scent on me but thinks it's too unisex/sweet for him. He normally goes for scents that are more "hermit in the woods". However, I think this would work well on a guy, perhaps the sugar would be toned down on a man's chemistry. Regardless, if you are a lady and like sweet spices--give it a try on your skin.

benkim
benkim

It's one of my go-to fall-winter scent; another beautiful scent from M.G.
Got great complements on this, and I personally love this so much.
Unique scents, (around me anyways) and I didn't have anyone who dislikes this scent.
The sweetness of this might be a downer for me, but for me, it's not that harsh.

Also one of the cologne I would always keep in my collection.

I get sugars, tobacco, cinnamon and some citrus, but I can't get leather out of this scent.

kthsn
kthsn

An average unisex scent with good longevity and sillage. IMO not similar at all to A*Men (reform or old).

The idea behind it is the same as Tom Ford's Tabacco Vanille. A very contrasting masculine tabacco with feminine sugar.

Opening - Imagine the top sweetness from Givenchy's Pi meeting with the quasi-masculine leather notes from Paco's One Million. It's a very masculine scent at this point.

1.5 hours later - leather note dies down. Tabacco + sugar is left. It's too dirty to be a strict gourmand or a feminine scent.

2+ hours in - Tabacco is the most prominent. Sugar is dying down but the lemons are becoming more noticeable. Praline is also there but it's a dirty mess.

This is for an older gentleman who goes to a club to try to pick up a 21 year old. It's got the "night out" vibe from modern clubbing scents (polarizing sweetness) but it's a little more mature with the tabacco.

It's an odd combination of someone who's age range fits with John Varvatos Vintage but wears One Million.

(Un)fortunately I can't pull this off. I think it would work better for women.

Scent 6.5/10
Longevity - 6 hours
Sillage - arm's length
I used 2 sprays.

@ $25 this isn't a bad frag but I'd recommend a Rocha's Man or Givenchy's Pi instead.

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

Another great sexual frag by him. darker and spiceier which is a nice change.Longevity is good as well...very masculine....

evilspin
evilspin

closest to this is A*Men not Spicebomb. Spicebomb is a masterpiece.

Bobster
Bobster

I have had this for a while now and wanted to wear it a few times to do a proper review. When I smell Sugar daddy I think of a caramel souffle baking in the oven as the aroma feels the whole house but that's the initial impression as it moves to the mid and base notes think about taking that carmel cake and drizzling old style organic maple syrup on top. As your face gets caught in the aroma steam thats the smell you get from sexual daddy no more no less. Not a bad scent. Projection and longevity are about average. If your into sweet fragrances this has got your name all over it.

jackcrew
jackcrew

Decent, but not impressive. I get the grapefruit in the opening but it fades very quickly leaving basically a leather dry down. It has tobacco but not a smoky smell; it is pipe tobacco in the can without the fire. My nose does not detect the sugar or pralines, unless they are used to mediate the leather and soften the edges. Longevity is a couple of hours.

Anthony10115
Anthony10115

don't use it on summer!! ... in the winter works very good (below cero celsius) ... I receive some compliments from girls (middle 20's and 30's) for this fragance.

scentualMan
scentualMan

No, you're right leecher88 - its really nothing special. Its got a strong and distinguishable leather note, but all the other notes are blended together such that you just get an impression of them, but not the individual notes. I smell the sweetness of the praline and sugar but not the individual notes. Additionally, I sense the presence of smokey tobacco, but its not strong like in other fragrances.

The result is a dark, smokey, leathery cocktail that has a slight whiff of citrus and sugar before its all leather all day, similar to Michael Kors for Men, for those who want a decent alternative. Nothing special (actually found it a little repulsive). Sold my blind-bought bottle promptly.

leecher88

i think i got something different than you all

I bought it from a member of basenotes and honestly i thought i would love that but its nothing special and i cant detect most of the notes

There are 2 options

1. i got an imitate or a fake

2. i got one which was 2,3 years old and was destroyed by light and sun

I hope someone can tell me if i am right because i dont know i love the notes and normally i like these kind of stuff

i love Blue Sugar, Spicebomb, Pi, Le Male, 1 Million, Rochas Man, Midnight in Paris, Ultrared, and so on .

This one i should also love but its nothing special.

Pv52fa
Pv52fa

Has that A men heaviness, but I like it better!

leecher88

i heard its similar to Spicebomb by Viktor & rolf is that true ?
i would blind buy it if i get the chance but in europe its hard to find :(
anyone any tipps

jovejove
jovejove

Was on clearance at "The Bay" for $45 I think it was; same with Potion from DSquared2

billybilly22
billybilly22

this is another great perfume from michal germain

areidmeade
areidmeade

Just picked this up to surprise my girlfriend before she came back to town. This was actually a completely blind buy BUT I am So pleased. the second i smelled it(on the box) i thought it just broadly smelled fantastic.

When i got home i gave myself a few sprays(3 by accident) and i immediately felt very sexual. It made me want to have sex with myself it was go strong and vivid, not in a bad way but it hits you, a serious wake up call. After about 2 hours that kind of faded and it just smelled of that amazing tobacco and sugar smell, like a well cured blend of pipe tobacco that i used to smoke.

Hour 5 now as i write this and i swear i smell my girlfriend in the room with me(now i see why its unisex) but the weird thing is, my gf wears Chanel N0.5...... i hope im just not going crazy.

so far 10/10 in all aspects, lets see how it does when the girlfriend smells it.......

I would highly recommend if you aren't afraid of your presence and can compose yourself to match your scent.

Cheers!

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

The name may be off-putting,but the fragrance is
superb.From a woman`s point of view,I find it
sexy!The cinnamon,spice,and sugar give it a naughty
and nice quality.The top note of grapefruit is
refreshing,and balances the sweetness of the middle
notes which are prominent.The leather and tobacco add
depth, and a manly charisma, of a more traditional
base.If you like,Burberry London,Hanae Mori HM,
Valentino V pour Homme,or,Miller Harris Feuilles de
Tabac,you will love this!When a man wears this,I want
to lean in a little closer and whisper,You smell
divine!

nikitajade
nikitajade

I just bought this as a blind buy for my fiance, and I must tell you---this is what a man should smell like. It's masculine to the extreme, and so so sexy.

Abyss1001
Abyss1001

The scent attributes sound delicious..but I honestly do not think I could wear something called "Sexual Sugar Daddy". What if someone asked the name! LOL!

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Out of the three Sugar Daddy's, this is the best.
My first thought was nicely podwery, but very masculine and gentlemanly, the essence of chivalry and oh so cuddwy ^___^
It IS very sweet at the top, but not sugary, the sugar softens the grapefruit to a gentle level. Sexy scent, very romantic. Gourmand, sweet, dark, mysterious.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Ok, ok... so I misjudged you. This is my official re-review. So I gave it another chance, and I applied it this time... and I must admit, after the awkward introduction it does some amazing things. There wasn't a woman I exposed it to that did not enjoy this. Had no idea this was a "leather" fragrance. Oriental leather perhaps? How about caramelized leather and sugared tobacco leaves? Yeah, that sounds about right... with a mist of cinnamon to make this daddy more appealing.

PuddleMonkey
PuddleMonkey

Too sugary for my taste, I'll leave this for the youngens.

Mayflowerwitch

By the way, the bottle shown doesn't come with a spray top, which is the only downside to buying this.
However, I bought the bottle with a refillable, travel spray and simply refill the travel bottle so I can spray it on.
I find that the scent lasts much longer that way.

Mayflowerwitch

Love it, love it, love it!!!

I'm female, I wear this, and I adore it!

I haven't smelled sexual sugar for women on me, but I can't imagine that with its vanilla note, it will be anywhere as good as sugar daddy.
Although sugar daddy's composition isn't complex, it doesn't smell like a simple combination; it's got that sexy, sweetness with an underlying smokiness which I find completely irresistible (and yes, men love this one on me too!)

Sillage: not bad / average
Longevity: Very good. I can wash my wrists several times a day and still get a good whiff of it.
Occasion: Anytime/any season. Though I'd use this one when you're feeling particularly sexy, flirtatious, or out to get some. LOL.
Conclusion: Definitely a keeper!

guest_Leo
guest_Leo

To me it's worth the while. The scent is amazing and the ladies love it even more. Got my hands filled since i got it... Tks Mike

Sexual Sugar Daddy by Michel Germain 3.82 out of 5 based on 84 ratings and 27 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Michel Germain Sexual Sugar Daddy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Michel Germain Sexual Sugar Daddy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexual Sugar Daddy by Michel Germain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexual Sugar Daddy by Michel Germain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.