Designers » M » Chypre Floral « Groups

Misha Mikhail Baryshnikov for women

Misha Mikhail Baryshnikov for women

Misha Mikhail Baryshnikov for women Pictures

Misha is a perfume for women launched in 1989. The fragrance is named after the Mikhail Baryshnikov’s nickname. The perfume is a rich chypre - floral, opening with notes of bergamot, peach and lemon. Jasmine, rose, raspberry, carnation and cinnamon form the heart of the composition, followed by the base of vetiver, oak moss, patchouli and amber.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Peach

Carnation Jasmine Cinnamon Rose Raspberry

Vetiver Patchouli Amber

Misha Fragrance Reviews

I would love to smell this one again because when it first came out I sprayed it at the department store and at that time I found it shockingly sweet. I remember vaguely thinking 'bubble gum' but I wonder now if the tester was compromised. I was expecting something more sophisticated. The descriptions here make me long for another try. A decant might be on the horizon.

I recently bought a fb on e-bay and am loving it. I can distinguish the spicy carnation and cinnamon and the lovely floral and peach scent, and I'm not usually good at making out different notes. I bought this when it first came out although it seems like that was earlier than 1989. I loved it then as now. When I bought it I was looking for something similar to my beloved "Livia". It is not too similar but very lovely in it's own way.

I loved this and continue to love it. Keeping my eye on eBay I have found the 1.7oz bottle for a reasonable price without a cap; I had saved an old bottle so was able to just replace the cap. I have never found anything like it. I save it for when I feel particulary "wintry: (not always easy in Florida). It is a great fragrance and I was sad to see it disappear.

This was my signature scent for years. It is now discontinued & I have searched endlessly to find a similar fragrance. I sometimes splurge & buy it on EBay, but it is so expensive I have not been able to lately. If anyone knows of a perfume similar, please let me know.

This is too my dream fragrance. I have actually been followed on numerous occasions by both ladies and gentlemen inquiring about what perfume I was wearing. It used to be my signature scent until it was discontinued. I believe it has oak moss in it too as stated by Lana. The spiciness of this scent is absolutely divine. I have not come across anything remotely similar to this scent in my years of searching the perfume market. With the smokey, spicy notes it almost smells like a fine wine especially with the fruity notes. It is truly heavenly. If anyone can suggest a scent similar to this one please let me know.

This is my dream fragrance. I have coveted it ever since it has been available on the market. I believe that it is no longer being produced which is why I have had difficulty purchasing it the last few years. I have been using it sparingly since I only have a half bottle of the edp left and three brand new 1.7 bottles of the edt which I procured from the quaintest most remote drugstore around.

I used to at one time own the body cream which was absolutely heavenly.

I am on a quest now to find a fragrance that can come the closest to it. The edt of Coco Chanel seems to have certain similarites but not quite close enough.

This is a sensual and warm fragrance that sits beautifully on the skin.

In a sea of fragrances that exist, Misha is as of yet my ideal.

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

I think this is classified perfectly! The very beginning I could smell a very rich chypre base (I could swear there is oakmoss in this, and a good amount of it), then very quickly the florals began to show up with along with fruity peach. Lovely! This smells very very close to something else I have, perhaps the vintage fragrance called Calvin Klein. I shall have to give it a sniff again.

Misha by Mikhail Baryshnikov 4.81 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mikhail Baryshnikov Misha fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mikhail Baryshnikov Misha, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Misha by Mikhail Baryshnikov. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Misha by Mikhail Baryshnikov represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Robert Piguet Fracas Gucci Gucci No 3 Jean Patou Joy Estée Lauder White Linen Paco Rabanne La Nuit Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Christian Dior Miss Dior Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Molinard Molinard de Molinard Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Cologne Versace Gianni Versace Guerlain Nahema Cacharel Anais Anais Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Guerlain Shalimar Cartier Must de Cartier Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette