Designers » M » Citrus « Groups

Citron Citron Miller Harris for women and men

Citron Citron Miller Harris for women and men
dislike

Citron Citron Miller Harris for women and men Pictures Citron Citron Miller Harris for women and men Pictures Citron Citron Miller Harris for women and men Pictures Citron Citron Miller Harris for women and men Pictures

Citron Citron by Miller Harris is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Citron Citron was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Lyn Harris. Top notes are lime, orange and sicilian lemon; middle notes are mint and basil; base notes are spices, cedar, oakmoss and cardamom.

Lime Orange Sicilian Lemon

Mint Basil

Spices Cedar Oakmoss Cardamom

Citron Citron Fragrance Reviews

Jocelyne C
Jocelyne C

Been searching for over 5 years to find "my perfume". Finally found it with Citron citron by Miller Harris. It really smells natural from the beginning to the end, which I appreciated VERY MUCH, because 99% of all other perfumes I tried smells very different at the end (base notes) and I really disliked it.

In fact, I don't know why, may be it is my skin, but from the beginning to end, it smells almost identical. And this is a PREMIERE for me.

It is now my Signature Perfume, day, night, summer and winter :)

pansylady
pansylady

The top notes are dominated by a very masculine, dry lemon, and I smell bergamot, although it's not listed it's not sparkling or fresh, unfortunately- but I really love the way it softens into a feminine, soft skin scent during the dry-down phase.

Overall, though, I'm pretty disappointed with this one-

ginger68
ginger68

Citron Citron is a new way to approach a classical cologne. I'm not a fan of manly colognes. This fragrance is a mix of Eau d’Adrien and Eau du Sud by Annick Goutal. Citrus and basil. It could be plain or banal but it is really natural and very well composed. On my skin there is not only citrus, it’s green. It’s a garden where plants and grass live free, an aromatic garden in summer.
The dry down is woody and spicy but very natural. Good quality about the ingredients. Bright, uplifting, elegant, unisex, modern and classic at the same time, perfect for everybody who loves nature and outdoor life. And perfect if you have been overwhelmed by complex, heavy, dramatic fragrances. It’s a pleasant break. I like it very much.

tedylee
tedylee

Normally I won't put much attention on the fragrance features citron notes, because I got almost the same "uplifting" or "fresh" vibe among those citron notes. But certainly not Miller Harris. I got a sample of this and decided to give it a try, and it turns out really distinctive and intriguing.

Citron citron starts with good quality of citron vibe. Unlike most of the other citron notes showing up giving you "fresh" and gone, Citron citron actually "invites" you to stay and calm down to enjoy the evolution of notes.

The transition isn't dramatic but it keeps you wonder how it will evolve. The oak moss, mint and cardamon are being good at supporting the citron and wood. And when it finally settle on my skin, it gives me really soothing, relaxing and chilling mood. It is calming but not dull at all.

Definitely would do better at warm summer days. I think you need the heat to bring out the evolution of the citron notes.

This is a really well put together scent from Lyn Harris and I was initially fooled that it would be all about citrus with a name like Citron Citron.
I was pleasant surprised when after a wonderfully natural refreshing opener of citruses you're treated to a drydown that I didn't expect to be as interesting as it was. The first few minutes you're fooled into thinking this could be a very pleasant but ultimately one dimensional & fleeting citrus. It takes about half an hour but you get a hint that there's more to this when the woods and oakmoss start to make an appearance.
It dries down to a gentle spiced wood with a lingering citrus, it's very nice and seems effortless to wear & enjoy.
It's my first Miller Harris and off to a good start. Great summer fragrance, Longevity is okay too.

williamvargas
williamvargas

a very bright clean smelling citrus scent, decent longevity for a citrus , reminds me of orange sanguine from atelier. overall a very refreshing fragrance. two thumbs up.

Speaking of Miller Harris, Citron Citron is a perfect example of what I was talking about. This fragrance is essentially a big citrus cologne--my version is the eau parfumée and comes in an appropriately large size: 200ml, which is how all colognes should be sold, it seems to me. The whole idea of a cologne, at least my concept of it, is to offer a light layer of scent to be applied liberally and best suited for warm weather wear. The very idea of a 1 ounce bottle of cologne seems to me like a contradiction in terms. Or is it just a sample?

Anyway, Citron Citron is all about citrus in the opening: a bright, uplifting, and refreshing mostly lemon but with tiny wafts of lime and orange. As it dries down, the natural wood base emerges and is just perfect to my nose. My main issue with the aromachemical substitutes for woods in most fragrances today is that they create an unbalanced effect because they are always so much more tenacious and usually more salient than any of the natural notes with which they are combined. This makes the natural notes seem like small olfactory hors-d'oeuvres to the main aromachemical course, which is fine if that's what you're looking for (I am aware that lots of people enjoy wearing Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 and Molecule 02, and Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume, and Le Labo Another 13, and the many other fragrances of this type), but for those of us who dislike that "stuff", it ends up being very annoying and often even ruins what would otherwise have been good compositions.

No such problem here. Citron Citron smells natural from start to finish, and offers a well-balanced blend of citrus, greens, and woods, with an emphasis on the first term of the trio, although the woods are most dominant in the drydown. A great hot weather scent--provided that you enjoy bracing, wake-up call citrus!

AnyaZ
AnyaZ

This is a safe, clean pick-me-up of a perfume that I enjoy wearing to work. I find it clean and energizing and love the natural citrus grounded in a bit of cedar and oakmoss. I find that for a natural citrus, this lasts quite well, though I have to reapply mid-day. It is a bit gentler and "friendlier" than "Miller Harris Tangerine Vert" which I also love but which is a bit harsher (perhaps more masculine, which does not usually stop me). When I feel adventurous, I layer it with another Miller Harris, like Pamplemousse, La Fumee, or Jasmin Vert for a more mysterious overall effect.

d_l_esmond
d_l_esmond

Starts with a strong, invigorating citrusy hit that is vivid and natural. This definitely attracts attention, what follows is far more subdued and temporary. Like a clarion call that wakes the dead, but no heavenly choir afterwards.

Miss.Dior Cherie
Miss.Dior Cherie

A Smell Very cool for Heats Of Where I Live Very Well
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

spoombung
spoombung

Opens with harsh lemon then quickly mellows revealing a nice, minty heart note with some cardamon. It's okay for the first 20 minutes or so but fades faster than a rain drop on a hot pavement leaving behind something that's perfectly respectable but barely perceptible.

It's far too weak and I don't think there has been enough attention paid to the middle and basenotes to sustain interest. Not worth the high price.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

This has a nice and refreshing finish to it. At first it does have a candy like (Lemon Drop) scent to it as nemonie mentioned.

Once it begins to warm down, the basil and cedar notes develop.

Great for the Spring or Summer or just when you need a little citrus, herbal and woodsy pick me up.

nemonie
nemonie

I tried this recently in store, it's an almost candy-toned citrus that's a little too sweet for me. I didn't try it on my skin, so couldn't discern any of the base notes

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Miller Harris Citron Citron fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Miller Harris Citron Citron, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Citron Citron by Miller Harris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Citron Citron by Miller Harris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.