Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

tuberose
ozonic
Mimmina Mimmina for women Pictures

Mimmina by Mimmina is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are melon and bergamot; middle notes are tuberose, violet and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Melon Bergamot

Tuberose Violet Jasmine

Sandalwood Musk

Dreams by Tabu

Mimmina Fragrance Reviews

macoolina

Hey, I got my Mimmina today!!! Lucky me! :) Yes, acsmykker, it's fresh, althought it's not new product. Something wonderful and evergreen, if I can say. Very soapy at the beginnig, but beautiful later, and even more beautiful much later...

acsmykker
acsmykker

It was given to me of friend back in the 90th. I'm wearing it right now, and it's still good. So dont be affraid to by it, it still rocks :-)Very special.

emiana
emiana

This one I think is better than red Mimmina...It's wonderful..I payed it only 15,00€ ..good price!

macoolina

This is AMAZING scent that I loved in 90's, but unfortunately, I've never had it. My best friend used it every day at primary school. She travelled abroad and used to buy Mimmina perfumes in duty free shops. I've never find Mimmina in my country (Serbia) to buy. After the production of this perfume stopped, I can't find it on internet, either. Also, there is no scent that smells like this one.

Maybe I'll find it one day, on eBay or Amazon, but I am wondering - will I get just an old rusty scent out-of-date? How it can smell today if it was produced in 90's? Does someone know? Thanks!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mimmina Mimmina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mimmina Mimmina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mimmina by Mimmina. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mimmina by Mimmina represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel LouLou Christian Dior Poison Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Calvin Klein Obsession Givenchy Amarige Rochas Byzance Cacharel Gloria Christian Dior Dior Addict Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Christian Dior Midnight Poison Fendi Asja Fendi Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Cacharel Anais Anais Givenchy Ysatis Versace Crystal Noir Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Aquolina Gold Sugar Donna Karan Black Cashmere Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Jean Paul Gaultier Classique