Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Mimmina Red Mimmina for women

Mimmina Red Mimmina for women
dislike

Mimmina Red by Mimmina is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Mimmina Red was launched in 1995. Top notes are grapefruit, coriander, bergamot and brazilian rosewood; middle notes are apricot, cinnamon, peach and jasmine; base notes are iris, sandalwood, vanilla and cedar.

Grapefruit Coriander Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood

Inedite

Mimmina Red Fragrance Reviews

marianmaquillaje
marianmaquillaje

Ha sido una compra a ciegas,leyendo poco de esta fragancia italiana en Ciao.it.Me alegro haberla comprado,su olor en mi no resulta nada pesado,destaca en mi piel el sándalo,vainilla,palo de rosa de Brasil y canela.Una fragancia que mas que floral-frutal diría que es oriental-floral con un toque picante.Actualmente su precio es de risa,4,95€ en la web de Perfumesa.La considero una fragancia nicho,muy difícil de encontrar con un olor exquisito y duración buena

GIGI243
GIGI243

Fell in love with this fragrance while shopping an obscure store in Old San Juan PR.They sold everything,from linens to housewares,and then a counter with some perfumes,amongst them the "three Mimminas" Red,Blue and Gold.A Factice display was in the center of the floor and the bottles caught my attention.
After testing all of them ,red won me over,what a find!!
Upon my return to the USA and after having used most of my bottle,I realized I had fallen in love with yet,another elusive perfume and impossible to find.
So Luckily it is available on line now,and I have stocked up on it,just in case it's discontinued like my other fave,Tuxedo.This fragrance lingers on me and my bed,as it wears the vanilla notes become more intense.I'm always asked at least once what is it I'm wearing,just lovely!

Mimmina Red by Mimmina 4.00 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mimmina Mimmina Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mimmina Mimmina Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mimmina Red by Mimmina. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mimmina Red by Mimmina represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Balenciaga Talisman Laurence Dumont Tendre Madeleine Yves Rocher Venice Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Yves Rocher Cap Nature Fruit Rouge Yves Rocher Aquarelles Végétales Eau Fruitee pour L`Ete Sonia Rykiel Rykiel Rose Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Balenciaga Cialenga Avon Aromadisiac for Her Estée Lauder Cinnabar Versace Crystal Noir Yves Rocher Cap Nature Sensations Boisees Yves Rocher Cap Nature Feeries Lactees Brooksfield Nuance Yves Rocher Cap Nature Noix de Coco Yves Rocher Milrose