Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Nightlife for Her Ministry Of Sound for women

Nightlife for Her Ministry Of Sound for women
dislike

tropical

Nightlife for Her by Ministry Of Sound is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Nightlife for Her was launched in 2008. Top notes are pineapple, pink pepper and cassia; middle notes are mango, pear and rose; base notes are patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Pineapple Pink Pepper Cassia

Mango Pear Rose

Patchouli Musk Vanilla

CK IN2U POP for Her

Nightlife for Her Fragrance Reviews

debush
debush

summer fragrance, light , rose and powdery.

danielmventer
danielmventer

I was looking for something fruity and soapy and a bit powdery...and I got it in this female fragrance. And I like it alot even thou I suspect that it could smell like a supermarket anti-perspirant at first. But wait for the dry down as this will not dissapoint.

Makes a change from the overly sweet tonka and tobacco fragrances that seems to be the norm nowadays for winter male scents. This makes me hungry thou and I get the munchies when i smell this..lol!

takeasniff
takeasniff

This smells very soapy to me. When I first spray it I like it but it developes into a really soapy smell which I could take or leave.
I have been wearing this quite a bit and it is more like an impulse body spray but lasts better. I really like it now. It is a very fresh, clean smell with a little musk but it doesn't smell strongly of vanilla like some floral fruity perfumes you lose the nice fruity smell well with this I don't find that happens. It is sweet but not like the celeb perfumes. I think it is worth a try if you want something for summer or for clubbing or anywhere where you may feel a bit sweaty this sits very well. I will get it again when I run out but the good thing is the bottles are so big so they last for ages. It smells like fresh mango and rockmellon or something. It says it has pineapple in it but not the killer pineapple that is in Jennifer Lopez perfumes. It is very suttle. I am surprised this is so nice considering it was made for a music cd a bit neither here nor there but worth a try. Much better than Escada you will not feel self concious that it is too young for your age I know I don't.

gesch
gesch

This smell is nothing special: quite a nice, light, pear/mango with a faint note of rose, underlayed with patchouly vanilla.
the topnotes elude me altogether, I'm sorry to say, since I really like Cassia.

Which I find quite astonishing, is how light and juicy this is - no sugary sirupy fruits, but very fresh (like just squeezed) fruits which are just ripe enough to be enjoyed. That's what made me notice it.

It's a far cry from being a masterpiece, but it's quite enjoyable and I wanted it because of the pear/mango-combi which I got in perfect arrangement. A nice summerscent.

Nightlife for Her by Ministry Of Sound 2.46 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ministry Of Sound Nightlife for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ministry Of Sound Nightlife for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nightlife for Her by Ministry Of Sound. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nightlife for Her by Ministry Of Sound represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Issey Miyake Pleats Please Joop! All About Eve Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Estée Lauder Sensuous Jennifer Lopez Live Jessica Simpson Fancy Gucci Guilty FCUK FCUK Her Kate Moss Velvet Hour Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Lady Gaga Fame Prudence Paris No 6 Oscar de la Renta Oscar Tropical