Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Malizia Bon Bons Primobacio Mirato for women

Malizia Bon Bons Primobacio Mirato for women
dislike

Bon Bons Malizia fragrant line for youngsters seduces with its sweet and colorful bottles and irresistible aromas. Primobacio is as delicate as the first kiss and as sweet as the first love. The refined blend of acerola, blueberry, and raspberry is rounded by rose petals and warm sandalwood. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Persimmon Blueberry Raspberry Rose Sandalwood

Cherry

Malizia Bon Bons Primobacio Fragrance Reviews

EwieBro
EwieBro

A cute different powdery scent :) I actually didn't like it the first time i sniffed it, but now i like it very much.

Norgirl
Norgirl

ohh this is realy cute fruty fresh scent
its kind off a powdery mix off rose . blueberry and rasberry. it is a youg scent but also realy nice and fresh . not to sweet . the sandalwood is in the back making it a bit more grownded and grown up.
Had i not seen the notes listed and just sniffed it . i would have notised the blueberry and Rose first off all. the mix makes me think off sour cherrys infact. in a good way. realy a fun fresh fragrance . even for me who is grown up

dormir6
dormir6

I am 33 and addicted :-) It is so sophisticated being a "baby bon bon", absolutley wearable for adults. It's fresh, but not in a clean laundry or aquatic way, but a fresh morning dew with crispy petals and sunshine. Kind, smiling but sexy. In my own dictionary/perfumery I call it "cold-pink scent", because it is not sickly sweet or sugary,but delicious, self-confident and cool. Reminds me of Gucci (the pink juice).

VesterRose
VesterRose

I am in love...

kawaii sweety
kawaii sweety

This perfume smells gorgeous! I bought it while on hols and got it for pretty cheap. My first fave in the Bonbons collection!

Malizia Bon Bons Primobacio by Mirato 3.61 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Primobacio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Primobacio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Malizia Bon Bons Primobacio by Mirato. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Malizia Bon Bons Primobacio by Mirato represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Milk Shake Aquolina Chocolovers Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Lancome La Vie Est Belle Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Paris Hilton Can Can Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao Elie Saab Le Parfum Montale Roses Elixir Adidas Pure Lightness Agent Provocateur L'Agent Cacharel Promesse Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Oriflame Cherries Britney Spears Radiance