Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Malizia Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla Mirato for women

Malizia Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla Mirato for women
dislike

Bon Bons Malizia fragrant line for youngsters seduces with its sweet and colorful bottles and irresistible aromas. This vanilla scent is particularly pleasant and extraordinary. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Vanille

So…? Kiss me
Malizia Bon Bons Milk Shake

Malizia Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla Fragrance Reviews

dipisor
dipisor

Such a pleasant, joyful scent. Doesn't have such a great longevity, but for 3 euros (2,70 more precisely :)), it's a hell of a bargain. So, go for it, if you can find it. I hardly did. I'm sad cause I didn't buy the other one they had in the store, a pink one, can't remember which one was it, but I'll definitely go back next week and grab it.

polly golightly
polly golightly

profumo economicissimo che, contrariamente alle aspettative, non è poi così male, anzi. non ci aspettiamo complessità o particolare persistenza, ed effettivamente si tratta di una piccola deliziosa acqua di vaniglia che però non appare nè sintetica, tantomeno esageratamente dolce. le note della piramide olfattiva riportata su fragrantica menzionano esclusivamente vaniglia, ma così non è. si tratta di un mix di vaniglia, per l'appunto, qualche nota esperidata che sembra lime, e un tocco leggerissimo di cocco. l'insieme è dolce, ma non stucchevole, e comunque abbastanza fresco. per quello che costa (neppure 5€, se non ricordo male) è proprio carino.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

I know it's just supposed to be vanilla, but I get something oddly lemony about it.
I think it smells like plasticky, powdery, candy sweet vanilla, with a touch of lemon. Very far into the dry down I smelt something coconutty too.
This perfume is a little eccentric, good if you like the "doll head" smell.
I find it nostalgic. I would order a bottle of this with my next purchase of milk shake which is my very favorite.

adriana.rizzati
adriana.rizzati

I found Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla in the supermarket for the first time in 2002, and I remember it was a very delightful discovery!
It was not merely vanilla, it had a touch of citrus note (maybe grapefruit) that made the combination with vanilla crispy and sweet at the same time.
Everyone who sniffed it said: "What a delicious scent!!"
Then, for many years, Vanilla disappeared from the shelves.
Recently I found it again, and I didn't hesitate to buy it, but when I sniffed it I was a little disappointed: that gentle citrus note seem have almost gone away, and in place of it I find a sweetish coconut note, which combined with vanilla makes the scent pleasant but a little too flat for my taste.
What a pity!!!

easyboy82
easyboy82

Well "Sweet Vanilla" the nice tiny bottle says and sweet vanilla is what you get: plain vanilla, candy vanilla, very very sweet bubblegum vanilla.

Bon Bons di Malizia is a very cheap line of scents aimed at teenager girls, they can be bought for a couple of euros, they don't mean to be anything else than what they are meant to be and they are funny to play with.

And actually if you like pure vanilla this is just as good as many vanilla-only fragrances which cost ten times more.

And since vanilla is now such a common note for men too this one could be even considered unisex and suit young, easygoing guys. I actually wear it from time to time and I even got compliments for it!

vonwinklestine

Put a few sprays on today, its lovely, but I need to warn you, it.s very sweet! Insanely sweet, the sweetest perfume I've ever had infact, and I like sweet perfumes hehe

vonwinklestine

when i saw this frangrance brand on fragrantica i thought they looked really fun, and they sounded nice even though they are made for kids.

I searched google for an online store that sold them and found this and pesca pop. I was planning on giving one to my 7 year old cousin, but i think i like them too much now! lol

This one is so yummy. Stronger than i was expecting. Also not just for kids i dont think, adults could wear this too, if you're like me and love very sweet sugary perfumes. I am very impressed with the perfume and it's price. It also costs about 3 or 4 euros in europe, I got them for about £7 each due to shipping costs, but i think it's still a great bargain.

belleve
belleve

Love love loooooooooveeee it.
Yummy :)

kawaii sweety
kawaii sweety

It's very very sweet but I'm a sweet-loving kinda person lolz. I stole it off my sister cos it smelled so nice!

Ticaa
Ticaa

This is soooo sweet. If u r not into candy scents, I would recommend u to stay away from it. I love it during the winter. :D

guest_Lola
guest_Lola

Great one. Sweet but fresh in the same time.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Malizia Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla by Mirato. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Malizia Bon Bons Sweet Vanilla by Mirato represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.