Designers » M » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Sixty Rock Muse Miss Sixty for women

Miss Sixty Rock Muse Miss Sixty for women
dislike

sour
Miss Sixty Rock Muse Miss Sixty for women Pictures Miss Sixty Rock Muse Miss Sixty for women Pictures Miss Sixty Rock Muse Miss Sixty for women Pictures Miss Sixty Rock Muse Miss Sixty for women Pictures

Miss Sixty Rock Muse was launched in 2007 in cooperation with perfumer Marie Salamagne. The bottle was designed by Alnoor Design.

It opens with sparkly wafts of grapefruit, bergamot, red currant, prickle gooseberry and gourmand plum. The heart features jasmine, tea, rose and heliotrope, while the base introduces patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, musk and Basmati rice.

The fragrance comes as EDT in 15ml (0.5 fl.oz.), 30ml (1 fl.oz.) and 75ml (2.62 fl.oz.) bottles with matching body care products.

Plum Gooseberry Grapefruit Red Currant Bergamot

Jasmine Tea Heliotrope Rose

Sandalwood Rice Basmati Patchouli Musk Vetiver

Sex in The City Kiss

Miss Sixty Rock Muse Fragrance Reviews

Esztee
Esztee

I get gooseberry and red currant . Sexy little scent :) got it from my boyfriend . A lot of alcohol in the beginning but it settles fast

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

Like a few others on here, for me this was a blind buy off ebay. I think the bottle is really kind of cute, and the perfume is not bad either. I tend to like fruity floral perfumes, and also very gourmand perfumes. This is a little bit of a departure from those.

For me, it's a little reminiscent of some of the 80's or 90's perfumes, but without the strong sillage. I can't attest for longevity yet, as I haven't given it a full testing. It reminds me of Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein, only toned way down, and a little bit like Erox Realm. I'm glad I got it though, because I find it more wearable than either Secret Obsession or Realm, and I own both.

It has a slight citrus note, that I expected to burn off because it's in the top notes, but it lingers on, and I really like that. It's just different enough to snag my attention.

ingahoberg
ingahoberg

Blind buy on ebay. I liked the name and bottle, red and rebelous for a woman over 60 who lived the 60's era! I do like it, wish it was stronger and lasted longer! Great for the fall season, fruity, and spicy in a rich harvest fall sort of way. Perfect for clear crisp days. It's still too hot here in Calif. for this one outdoor during the day(98 degree today) but the evenings are cool enough to make it work! For the price, its worth a try! I do like it!

bobbyferrant
bobbyferrant

This has similarities to Midnight Poison to me, but is more synthetic and has a juicey berry vibe. Tt drys down into a quite decent blend of red fruits, candied rose & refined woodsy tones. Not bad for the price.

nikitajade
nikitajade

ahh, miss sixty you had me at basmati rice and plum...you develop so nicely too, like a good girl gone bad.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This is definitely a dark fruity evening perfume. The description is very spot on; fruity, pachouli, woody, earthy, sweet, citrus. The notes that stick out to me the most are red currant & pachouli, weird combination but so perfect! For the price, I think it's worth a buy. I purchased mine last week from O.co for $13 Surprisingly this smells luxurious & sophisticated, not overly sweet, cheap or like a teen fragrance. Don't concentrate on the packaging, the bottle looks cheap & cheesy, if you do, you will miss out on a great perfume at a great deal! This smells very much identical to Chanel Allure Sensuelle perfume. I will re-purchase again. I LOVE this perfume! =)

Lumichick
Lumichick

This is GUCCI by Gucci for women on a serious budget.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Ive just realised that ive been wearing this perfume every evening for a solid month and still not done a review !

First of all , i agree with others that have said "nice but doesnt last " . To be fair though , i have that problem with many frags , i think its my skin type that "eats" them. ( Shame!) Its no worse than the average "Modern" perfume, and ive had perfumes that have been way more dissapointing on sillage , that have cost 3 x as much.

So , on balance , for the price this is a good buy. I need to respray every 2 hrs , but im a heavy sprayer anyway , and its cheap enough to do so. ( Ebay bargain again!) In fact ive just bought my 2nd 75ml FB for a steal on ebay
The scent itself if very nice indeed! Fruity but in a autumnal , yummy berry way ..Deffo NOT a sickly generic candy floss/sugar overdose nightmare.

Vanilla is in there and it compliments the berrys , not sickly at all. Im not a fan of scents where vanilla is overdone , but its subtle in this 'fume and it compliments the spiced winter fruits.

The coulors of the bottle suit the scent very well , when i sniff my wrist im getting "Autumn , cosy , homely , berrys , nice things cooking , ripe fruit falling off the trees , cuddling up in front of the fire , Spiced fruit wine at xmas ". . . you get my drift .

It screams "Autumn" and is perfect for this transistional season i think. When wqe get to deepest winter then ill swop to something heavier still, this one is not quite strong enough for winter , not right for summer .............This time of year perfect. Good for night and day too!

Its been getting very cool here in England , summer is over ( Boo!) . I find this to be a comfort scent and have been wearing it every night to bed as its just a yummy comforting scent to fall asleep with .

Interstingly my BF likes it a lot too . Hes not mad on all my frags and theres a few he doesnt like.

I fear this may be discontinued already ( im not 100 sure ) . Its still avail in lots of discount outlers though . Im going to keep on buying and stockpile this one as its a keeper !
Sugar , Spice and all things nice is "Rock Muse" . The name doesnt suit the scent in my opinion but who cares about that! This will be staying in heavy rotation for a good few months yet - Miss Sixty is a good brand for well priced fumes .................and they dont smell "Cheap" :).....PS - Sorry about spelling and lack of paragraphs , i went to edit and my spellcheck wont work and i cant do a new paragraph ??

la louve
la louve

I got this cute heart-shaped bottle today... (it was a ebay-bargain!)... have the perfume on my wrist now... I sprayed it 3 times to get some "notes"... (synthetic)berries-rose-patchouli ... oh, there is a little bit of tea and rice to! :-) nice but unfortunately toooooo weak for me and there is nothing that really "rocks" me in this fragrance...no depth... what a pity! YEAH!!!
Maybe good for very verrry verrrrry young Muses! ;-)
LOVE FROM LOUVE

TankGirl
TankGirl

This was such a find! I got a cute small botte of this for 4 pounds on a famous retailer in the UK and I'm very happy with this buy :)
It is not a masterpiece and it is not particulary new but I like it.
The beginning on my skin is very berryish and citrusy with the plum giving it a creamy side. After a while the berrys settle and I can smell a fresh and super sweet tea note and the rose that is really strong on this composition. I cant feel the jasmin what is perfect for me. Until now the scent is very warm, quite sharp, orange and summery. It reminds me of the hotest hours in summer, when the sun hits my moms garden and I can smell the roses and the lemon trees. The drydown is again disappointing because I was expecting something more than patchouly but its all that I get, it is still nice but remainds me a LOT of Liberte by Cacharel, but I guess Rock Muse is better.
It is a fun scent, quite teeny but good if you need something cheerfull, warm, sexy and young. I like it a lot, I dont feel like Im compromising myself with it, its just good for every occasion, summerish and free spirited. I love Miss sixty clothes line and this scent fits them perfectly, they have great summer collections with jeans, dresses and super cool tops and this perfume just goes with it! Good job MS! :)

Sillage: Very Good
Lasting Power: Lasts all day

lilou
lilou

I had Miss Sixty, Miss Sixty Elixir and Rock Muse. My number 1 is Elixir, and my number 2 is Rock Muse which is more for passionate people. Miss Sixty is a very good perfume for daily wear, Elixir is deep and warm, Rock Muse is punchy. And all these frangrances last. The label Miss Sixty is actually a good choice to get really good and cheap fragrances.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I'm not too thrilled with Rock Muse! I got a tester bottle "blind", as well as a tester of Elixir, and I much prefer Elixir to this.

Rock Muse is a bit spicy, a bit fruity, a bit woody. It's just really not my cup of tea, which is disappointing. It might grow on me but I'm not holding my breath! Having said that, it smelled better to me when I spritzed some Elixir over the top of it ! !

cocolollobrigida
cocolollobrigida

it opens really spicy but after some seconds,it turns into a good perfume that some sweety but it keeps spicy notes in it too. so u can both smell spicy and sweet notes but it is not abrasive,otherwise it makes this perfume unusual.

Szonja
Szonja

I bought it unsniffed and to be honest I expected a sweeter, girlish scent so I was surprised that Rock Muse was totally different than those light, commercial perfumes we used to get for such price.

Anyway it is a luscious, juicy scent with some hints of spice to make it "rock" and it grew on me fast, I really love to change onto this one when I'm tired of the average sweet-vanilla cocktails.

nyoka
nyoka

SPicy,sweet goodness.IT DOES give me deja vu!I feel 16 again,cheering at the pep rally,getting all worked up for the big gang.I think it reminds me of the fruity gum we use to chew.A feel good fume!

Malegria
Malegria

Nice! A juicy, fruity scent without the feeling of deja vu. Girly, but not extremely so - a grown woman can wear it without being scared to seem trashy.Patchouli and vetiver are soft and don`t add weight to the scent, and I absolutely love the touch of a rice pudding in the base. Very cheerful!
The staying power is so-so, but the top notes are such fun that I don`t mind spraying it on a couple of times a day. With the price anyone can afford it, too!

SophieIowa
SophieIowa

This reminds me of Midnight Poison too! Almost dead-on on first spray. As it wears, it doesn't last as long as Midnight Poison though. It's very peppery and strong. If your body chemistry doesn't agree with sandalwood or orientals, I wouldn't try this, as you may smell like B.O.
Not a typical fruity floral that you might be expecting. Really worth the $11 I paid for a 2.5 oz bottle.

MimilovesBritney
MimilovesBritney

Cinnamonny sweet = LUSH! :D

817flowers
817flowers

Just purchased this ($7.00 deal at AJ Wright). I bought it unsniffed. So far so good - pleasant and easy to wear. Sort of smells like a the plastic dolls I remember when I was little. Don't get the chypre in it. Seems quite soft.

guest_Vika
guest_Vika

What can I say about it? Not much, not much... To my nose it is Red currant domination with the basis of sandal, musk I guess. But in all - Red Currant :D So you are definetely right, I would not recommend it and would not buy again it.

guest_sweetlove
guest_sweetlove

I just got this as a gift from my BF and I love the smell. It is not too strong and its mild and suitable for daily wear, especially to office. And yeah the bottle is very cute and good to be displayed ;)

falovalo
falovalo

This is very much like Dior Midnight Poison. It's spicey, but only slightly so. Very wearable, there's even something that reminds me of L'heure Bleue. The bottle is cute too.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

I sniffed this perfume when it was for sale at Urban Outfitters and I loved it right away! When I came home without buying it, I read the notes and reviews and they just didn't seem to match up with what I smelled. I trusted my gut anyway and ordered it online! In a week it arrived and I sprayed it on right away. Sadly, it didn't smell the same to me, it was suddenly very spicy, strong and a little more mature than I like. In the store I thought it was a little more sweet and a bit fruity, but I guess I was wrong. Luckily, through the day I realized the perfume seemed perfect for my mother, so I gave it to her for Christmas! The most vivid notes in the are the currant, musk, and sandalwood. The vetiver and musk remain in the drydown. If I had to identify notes in this without knowing them, I would say that the aforementioned notes are the only ones in it, because I do not smell any of the fresh or sweet notes in this.

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

Till I got this perfume I hadn't have been familiar with chypre fragrances, but now I am really fond of this one!
Quite sunny and warm, it always cheers me up!
I would describe it as fruity, but not excessively girlish nor teen because of the patchouli and the woody notes which outline its more serious character. The lovely bottle and its colour fully correspond to the scent. The staying power is fairly good.

Rock muse is not to be missed!

shelpen
shelpen

This is quite cheap alternative to Dior Midnight Poison. Since I have Dior already, no need to buy this one: Miss Sixty has a little berry accent, but they are really close!

sharyssa
sharyssa

Almost gives me heartburn because of the strong grapefruit scent it has. The bottle is sooooo cute (and cheap looking) but all in all for the price of 12.99 I can't complain. Good perfume for a teen.Makes a nice gift because the bottle is so decorative.

essija
essija

I found this dirt cheap at TJ Maxx and bought it unsniffed. I'm very pleased with the outcome. Its not real sweet but very girly. At first it's very strong with alcohol but dries down very pretty. Could be worn anytime all seasons.. Will be wearing this in the near future.. Awesome bottle, so cute and looks so pretty on my shelf for display.. Update: I got more of a grapefruit scent out of this today, Wish it could last longer, I will spray more on next time...
I get lots of red currant with my chemistry.

BelleBeryl
BelleBeryl

Not into chypre florals but this I like
very different to my usual oriental florals besides the fragrance I also got the shower gel to layer the scent

dolita
dolita

spicy but sexy and leave a good impression about your personality

Silvery
Silvery

I agree. Altough I expected a spicy and strong fragrance it was too light for my taste.

guest_ZoeM
guest_ZoeM

Smells great, sweet, but not too much. But is a very light scent, doesn't last at all. when I saw the presentation of this perfume I thought that maybe the perfume was strong and sexy, but I was dissapointed when I smell this in a blotter and the smell was very light.

Miss Sixty Rock Muse by Miss Sixty 3.69 out of 5 based on 123 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Miss Sixty Miss Sixty Rock Muse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Miss Sixty Miss Sixty Rock Muse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Sixty Rock Muse by Miss Sixty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Sixty Rock Muse by Miss Sixty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.