Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aria Missoni Missoni for women

Aria Missoni Missoni for women
dislike

Aria Missoni Missoni for women Pictures Aria Missoni Missoni for women Pictures

Aria Missoni by Missoni is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Aria Missoni was launched in 1987. Top notes are pineapple, banana, raspberry, peach, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are carnation, tuberose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, vanilla and cedar.

Pineapple Banana Raspberry Peach Bergamot Lemon

Carnation Tuberose Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Musk Vanilla Cedar

Enrico Coveri Paillettes Classico

Aria Missoni Fragrance Reviews

Katty M
Katty M

It was my very first perfume ;I remember a very sweet strawberry chewing gum smell;i'm sad it's not longer avaiable in stores :(

kl99
kl99

Chewing gum tuberose. Smell like a perfume for pre teen. Summer Lolita would be the right name. why don't we create a perfume for little dames? hockey we can take the most sensual of the flowers: tuberose, and add all the fruit of the spring summer that babies likes, and we mix up! Aria (air) it is breathless, punch the stomach. I love tuberose but must be blended with caution. Here is too powerful. To direct for me, and so fruity. It is similar to Blonde by Versace.

Beaufort
Beaufort

A heavy, exquisite fragrance.

Chat once asked my opinion on this..and I must confess, although I have a large bottle of it, it reminded me of the original Bijan very much. And the original Bijan does an even better job at communicating the message.
Good luck!

Lizura
Lizura

One of the most beautiful perfumes out there!
I used to sniff this all the time on my mother. She got it as a present and I used to dream that this would be my first perfume!
It opens up with some sweet peach and banana accords just like a piano concert, the ylang completes the floral symphony with fresh sounds just like a crystal bell.
I can also remember the rose and vanilla.
Such a perfect scent embellished in love, this is how I remember this.
Suitable for a romantic but courageous woman!It is just like hearing window chimes in a tropical garden!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Missoni Aria Missoni fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Missoni Aria Missoni, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aria Missoni by Missoni. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aria Missoni by Missoni represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Organza Indecence Christian Dior Poison Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Givenchy Amarige Chloe Chloe Narcisse Calvin Klein Eternity Jacques Fath Fath de Fath Givenchy Fleur d'Interdit Rochas Absolu Jean Patou Joy Giorgio Armani Gio Chopard Casmir Givenchy Organza Azzaro Oh La La Hermes Caleche Jean Patou Sublime Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Rochas Byzance Versace Red Jeans