Designers » M » Oriental Woody « Groups

Balinese Vanilla Mistral for women

Balinese Vanilla Mistral for women
dislike

Mistral Balinese Vanilla is a powerful perfume, alluring and inspired by Indonesian exotic spice markets. Blended out of geranium, amber, exotic woods and patchouli, it envelops an Eastern mystery. It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Vanille Geranium Amber Woodsy Notes Patchouli

Balinese Vanilla Fragrance Reviews

mrenee32
mrenee32

One of my all time favorites. I am so sad that it is discontinued and I cannot locate another bottle anywhere the internet will take me. Anyone not using theirs and is interested in trading, I'm open for anything at this point.

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

I adore this scent!! I got a sample from a local online boutique and was immediately hooked! I had to have a full bottle, so I gave in and have been wearing it for around 3-4 years. When I first purchased it, I couldn't find any reviews on Mistral perfumes, only soaps. It is nice to finally learn the notes that comingle in this intoxicating Oriental. It is also good to know that I can tolerate patchouli when it is blended with other notes. I'm an old hippie and for years I couldn't stand the scent of straight patchouli oil - burned out years ago when everybody (other than me) was wearing it.

My nose isn't discriminating enough to know one note from another, so I have to sample to know what works best with my body chemistry. And this definitely works!

AdrienneAmorYorkie
AdrienneAmorYorkie

I need to know what vanilla perfume that has long lasting smell? Vanille Chocolat by Laurence Dumont was great but, a verison of Angel which I love but, want a unique sent. Help

libertybelle
libertybelle

At first application, could smell the vanilla but it wasn't overwhelming, nor was it overly sweet. It transitioned shortly into a slightly more masculine fragrance due to the woods and amber. The vanilla to me is only really noticeable up close to the skin with the patchouli more prominent at normal distance. I think it's possibly a good choice for those who want a bit of vanilla without smelling like a cupcake due to excessive sweetness. The silliage and longevity seems good.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mistral Balinese Vanilla fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mistral Balinese Vanilla, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Balinese Vanilla by Mistral. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Balinese Vanilla by Mistral represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Les Nereides Oppoponax Montale Sweet Oriental Dream Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai Frapin 1270 Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Keiko Mecheri Datura Blanche Brecourt Farah Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Serge Lutens Louve Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur By Kilian Love by Kilian By Kilian Back to Black Serge Lutens Datura Noir Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue