Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lychee Rose Mistral for women

Lychee Rose Mistral for women
dislike

tropical

Lychee Rose is destined to become a modern classic. This blend of lychee fruit and majestic rose is a soft, yet complex fragrance of flowers, fruits, woods and spices. Lychee Rose perfectly captures the essence of femininity. It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Litchi Rose Woodsy Notes Spicy Notes

Lychee Rose Fragrance Reviews

kschisler04
kschisler04

Mistral’s Lychee Rose is a soft and girly scent. I find it very “perfumey.” I don’t get too much lychee from it; the lychee is more of an undertone on my skin. It gives off a very nice smokey rose scent that is pleasant without being overly flowery. I think this would be a nice perfume for a spring day. My one complaint would be that for an Eau de Parfum its longevity is poor, only lasting a few hours on my skin.

i actually get rose and wood the most and then the lychee makes it tart, but not too. this is a watery type fragrance and not long lasting at all for the price. more like a smokey, woody rose with a slight twist of tartness. i wouldn't buy a full bottle due to the fact that it lasts less than an hour on me, and the scent itself is a bit odd to my nose altho it is very clean smelling.
maybe just not my thing.

libertybelle
libertybelle

Sweet at application. I get the lychee but don’t really smell the rose. I guess I thought it'd be an equal note to the lychee verses more of a minor supporting role. Drydown is a bit tart moving into a bit of smoky woods. Rose continues to be very minor. I think this is a young feeling fragrance. Not great longevity.

Lychee Rose by Mistral 3.93 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mistral Lychee Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mistral Lychee Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lychee Rose by Mistral. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lychee Rose by Mistral represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Prada Infusion d'Iris Halle Berry Halle Pure Orchid Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette Vera Wang Princess Night Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Calvin Klein Obsession Marc Jacobs Lola Lancome Tresor In Love Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Bath and Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Bath and Body Works Country Chic Vera Wang Preppy Princess Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate