Designers » M » Floral « Groups

160 Molinard for women
dislike

yellow floral
160 Molinard for women Pictures

160 is a fragrance which celebrates 160th birthday of the house of Molinard. It is composed as a sensual, classic and modern floral bouquet. Top notes encompass floral green notes of lily of the valley and hyacinth, a heart includes cyclamen and ylang ylang, and a base features cedar, sandalwood and oak moss. The flacon is black and decorated with Swarovski crystals, available as 100ml EDP. 160 was launched in 2009.

Lily-of-the-Valley Hyacinth

Ylang-Ylang Cyclamen

Virginia Cedar Sandalwood Oakmoss

160 Fragrance Reviews

Fizzy
Fizzy

This is such a strange smell, which I did not smell ever before. I do not smell any banana and honey in it... Actually, I do not know, how the hyacinth is smelling, but this smell is so strange. Baaahh!!
I would never used it on me, but very good to refresh the toilet or for the home diffuser, highly recommend to test first!!
The next saison I want to visit some plant garden to check, how hyacinths are smelling!
The sillage and longevity is unbelievable, I´ll definitely keep discover more of house Molinard, you can find any jewel with them.

I like it very much! To me it smells like banana and honey. It has very good staying power and is very different from all those scents out there.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard 160 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molinard 160, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 160 by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 160 by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Molinard Habanita Christian Dior Poison Montale Chocolate Greedy Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance By Kilian Back to Black Chloe Chloe Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Molinard Patchouli Intense Molinard Nirmala Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Cacharel LouLou Fendi L'Acquarossa Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Thierry Mugler Innocent Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Christian Dior Dolce Vita