Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

1849 Collection Iles D'Or Molinard for women
dislike

nutty
1849 Collection Iles D'Or Molinard for women Pictures

Iles D'Or from the Molinard 1849 Collection, which includes seven famous perfumes from the house, is a reformulation of the original fragrance from 1929. Inspired by the golden era of the 30's, the beauty of life and the exotic Polynesia, it includes notes of jasmine that blend with cedar and sandalwood.

Top notes: green citruses, plum and freesia. Heart: jasmine, amber, cedar and sandalwood. Base: vanilla, musk and nougat.

Available as 100 ml EDP.

1849 Collection Iles D'Or was launched in 2007.

Citruses Plum Freesia

Jasmine Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber

Musk Vanille Hazelnut Sweet Notes

Tendre Friandise
Sui Dreams

1849 Collection Iles D'Or Fragrance Reviews

june7rose
june7rose

Beautiful, reminds me a bit of Luna, which I wear now, and Hanae Mori, but better. Unfortunately it's no where to be found anymore.

lollsazz
lollsazz

I actually love this one! At first it smells quite aldehyde-like. Then it becomes sweet, and the yellow flowers and nuts are easily smelt. Then nuts go away, yellow flowers remain, aldehydes come back a little. When this settles, it kinda reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. It doens't have any ingredients that are the same as in that, but the fresia has some of the same qualities as cucumber - it smells fresh and watery, but just not as a vegetable. I think the freshness of this is very similar to Light Blue. Then comes the sandalwood, and I really love woody fragrances :) I'm a bit sad this isn't around any more - it could definitely be one of the perfumes I would wear as an everyday scent, but I'm happy to have been lucky enough to try it.

oxkox
oxkox

I have tried it accidentally in the shop. First - nothing impressive, but after caring this scent for a while I cannot stop thinking about it. Usually I am not very fond of sweet notes, but not this one - it is so intriguing and passionate, at the same time being soft and elegant. Now my problem is - where to get it?...

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Boy this is beautiful! From 1929?? They were ahead of the game!

Molinard 1849 Collection ILES D'OR initially smells to me like a Pepperidge Farm cookie of the "Brussels" variety, so I'd definitely agree that the opening is gourmand. However, as the fragrance develops, the sandalwood crescendos to the point where it really drowns out the other notes. By the end, ILES D'OR has become one of the many more or less interchangeable sweet sandalwood fragrances. "Sweet notes" and sandalwood, indeed!

The quality of this special edition is similar to the standard Molinards, except that the concentration here seems higher, as the longevity is quite a bit better than some of their cologne-like, dilute edts. I am not a fan of this rendition of sandalwood, though, so ILES D'OR is not for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard 1849 Collection Iles D'Or fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molinard 1849 Collection Iles D'Or, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 1849 Collection Iles D'Or by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 1849 Collection Iles D'Or by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Nasomatto Narcotic Venus Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Chanel Chanel N°5 Christian Dior Poison Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Frapin 1270 Molinard Habanita Christian Dior Dior Addict Givenchy Organza Frederic Malle Le Parfum de Therese Etat Libre d`Orange Putain des Palaces Guerlain Shalimar Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Shiseido Zen Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Robert Piguet Baghari 2006