Designers » M » Aromatic « Groups

Double Fracheur Pour Lui Molinard for men

Double Fracheur Pour Lui Molinard for men
dislike

Double Fracheur Pour Lui by Molinard is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Double Fracheur Pour Lui was launched in 2000. The fragrance features nutmeg, juniper berries, mint, oakmoss, vetiver, rum, anise and lemon.

Nutmeg Juniper Berries Mint Oakmoss Vetiver Rum Anise Lemon

Double Fracheur Pour Lui Fragrance Reviews

funnyboy
funnyboy

I think I have the correct fragrance as this has been repackaged since the photo in the new standard molinard bottles.
I thought this would be ideal for the hot weather but it actually has worse longevity than many edc's.
Initial smell is citrus blast and I think it could be lime.softens into a creamier scent with a touch of spice and then..hey presto...it has gone in an hour.
What is there is nice quality and not synthetic but I so wish it lasted longer.Maybe Molinard could consider an edp??
Personally I prefer a refreshing edc e.g L.T .Piver which has the natural fragrance as well as the lasting quality of 2hrs plus.
My rating for value longevity and sillage..4.5 out of 10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard Double Fracheur Pour Lui fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molinard Double Fracheur Pour Lui, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Double Fracheur Pour Lui by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Double Fracheur Pour Lui by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Aromatic
Benetton B. Clean Relax Benetton B. United Man Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Blue Sky Lomani Lomani pour Homme Mary Kay Velocity Man Cattier Eau de Provence L`Erbolario Acqua di Colonia Imperiale Acca Kappa White Moss Norma Kamali Lavande Liz Earle Botanical Essence No.1 Azzaro Azzaro Aqua Verde Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Granville