Designers » M » Chypre Floral « Groups

Habanita L'Esprit Molinard for women

Habanita L'Esprit Molinard for women
dislike

yellow floral
Habanita L'Esprit Molinard for women Pictures Habanita L'Esprit Molinard for women Pictures Habanita L'Esprit Molinard for women Pictures Habanita L'Esprit Molinard for women Pictures

Habanita L'Esprit by Molinard is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Habanita L'Esprit was launched in 2013. Top notes are lemon, french labdanum and nutmeg; middle notes are mimose, rose, jasmine and heliotrope; base notes are benzoin, patchouli, musk and vetiver.

Lemon French labdanum Nutmeg

Mimose Rose Jasmine Heliotrope

Benzoin Patchouli Musk Vetiver

Habanita L'Esprit Fragrance Reviews

Germany
Germany

A musky citrusy vanilla. , quite easy to wear compared to the EDP. It keeps the same character as genny17 mentioned , it's like EDP 's daughter , younger, innocent and citric , creamy. The white bottle is suitable as the smokey character of the EDP has been lost and replaced by citrus and white musk.
L'esprit is very musky and the Labdanum and nutmeg are very prominent along with its main character vanilla and the young citrusy beginning ,this is a fresher version of the black . Definitely benzoin and Labdanum rich. All the reviews here are very much how I would describe it as well. I like it, especially in its dry down !
Update. I find myself reminded of PENATEN baby bud cream as well as NIVEA. Its high in Labdanum and vanilla and Musc and so are those creams. Pleasant to me. Reminds me of the smell when my kids were babies.

christianne1
christianne1

Why all the dislikes? I don't get it...it smells really nice. I wasn't expecting it to smell like Habanita but they do smell somewhat related a little in the opening. L'Esprit is like Habanita's more dainty and ladylike great (step) granddaughter. While really different, you can smell an ever so slight bit of a connection. Actually I think this is a fairly interesting little flanker.

L'Esprit is fresh and light and warm and creamy all at the same time. I love the musky base. A bit of the "hairspray" musk but that is something I enjoy if done right. Smoothed out with the almond like scent of heliotrope. I love labdanum so I appreciate the nice dose of it in this. Everything is nicely balanced and blended. Boy, this is a nice surprise. I was afraid of something dreadful with all the dislikes but it isn't dreadful at all, in fact I quite like it. Love the bottle, too. And the price! Smells like something that would be great for layering also. Really nice little bargain right here. Low risk blind buy also despite the dislikes. Just don't expect Habanita and you might be pleased.

amelie
amelie

For all benzoin & labdanum lovers, a real gem...this is really wonderful balanced and it's quite longlasting, incredibly alluring and somewhat unisex. Ir's even dusty and smoky. I like benzoin, but can't cope if it's too diminant. Well, here it's done perfectly; vetiver adds some freshness to it, while labdanum seduces with slightly creamy feeling on the skin. Perhaps it is not a recommendation for some, but for me this is the real thing.

Not as intensely rich and smokey as the original, but very faithful to its character, Esprit is more wearable but I still think it will do better in winter, the spice side is a bit much for me in summer..so will re evaluate this fall..so far nice creation, a bit of a challenge though for me as this isnt what I usually go for.. I wish the musk and amber would be more present, the galbanum and nutmeg take over and never smooth out..

Ani1978
Ani1978

All overall lovely presentation in white bottle. The scent is very creamy opens with a blast of french labdanum and a hint of nutmeg, the lemon note are not exsisting her or i cant smell them in the opening.
Labdanum stays on the skin for long time then a hint of rose and a dose of heliotrope join the labdanum for more smooth,sweet version. I cant smell any jasmin or mimose her.After some time benzoin notes join the blend giving definition and sharpness for the other ingredients,there is a slightly note of patchouli and vetiver but they are very airy and does not stay for a long.In the end the musky notes are join the other notes to balance the sweetness,round it and to give it the silky touch. Lovely fragrance not that rich and complex as the oryginal one but definitely worth try.

Habanita L'Esprit by Molinard 3.63 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard Habanita L'Esprit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Molinard Habanita L'Esprit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Habanita L'Esprit by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Habanita L'Esprit by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.