Designers » M » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Madrigal Molinard for men

Madrigal Molinard for men
dislike

Madrigal Molinard for men Pictures

Madrigal by Molinard is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Madrigal was launched in 1935. Top notes are tarragon and lemon; middle notes are lavender and mandarin orange; base notes are patchouli and cedar.

Tarragon Lemon

Lavender Mandarin Orange

Patchouli Cedar

Madrigal Fragrance Reviews

ChelseaJack
ChelseaJack

I bought a small bottle(24ml) last year when I visited Molinard. I really like this fragrance, especially in the summertime. It's hard to believe that this scent was developed back in 1935 as it does not smell outdated at all. I decided to buy the 100 ml bottle recently as it has become a favourite. A fresh, but spicy scent that stays with me all day.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard Madrigal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molinard Madrigal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Madrigal by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Madrigal by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Acqua di Parma Essenza di Colonia Arrogance Arrogance Pour Homme Loewe Esencia pour Homme Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Nobile 1942 PonteVecchio Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien Hermes Eau D`Orange Verte Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Guerlain Habit Rouge Sport Nicolai Parfumeur Createur L`Eau Chic Gianfranco Ferre Gianfranco Ferre Bergamotto Marino Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre Knize Knize Ten Hermes Bel Ami Tom Ford Italian Cypress Caron Yatagan Carven Monsieur Carven Guerlain Mouchoir de Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Gianfranco Ferre Gianfranco Ferre  for Man