Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Tendre Friandise Molinard for women
dislike

nutty
Tendre Friandise Molinard for women Pictures

Tendre Friandise by Molinard is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Tendre Friandise was launched in 2003. Top notes are lime, freesia, plum and pear; middle notes are jasmine, sandalwood, virginia cedar and amber; base notes are musk, vanille, praline and nougat.

Lime Freesia Plum Pear

Les Petites Folies 20:15

Tendre Friandise Fragrance Reviews

Nelken
Nelken

I decided to blind buy this one. Apart from the most popular ones, Molinard fragrances are nowhere to be bought or sampled around here, and having never been disappointed by this house, I thought the risk was minimal…
It is a very nice surprise ; I actually worried about it being too sweet for my taste, but while it definitely is a gourmand, it is not sugary-sweet. I gather from a few reviews here and there (yes, I am unfaithful to Fragrantica sometimes), that some find it smells like sweets or chocolates , but what I get is an oriental dessert, a milky and spicy one. To my astonishment, there are no spices listed among the notes, but my nose picks up some kind of clove/cardamom/cinnamon accord.
It could be a slightly spicy hot chocolate too, or more precisely a chaï tea with milk and a good pinch of cocoa. And what I find most unique about it is that a hint of saltiness develops over time.
My nose does not detect any fruity notes, although I suspect the plum combining with the cedar is what creates the “furniture polish” impression other reviewers mentioned.
TF is an elaborate , discreet gourmand ; It is warm, but with restraint and elegance. Therefore, you should not refrain from giving it a try because you think ( like I used to do) that foody perfumes are on the fun, young and casual side. I am about to enter my fifth decade and, wearing this today I can assure you I do not feel the slightest bit like “mutton scented as lamb”. Well, let’s hope I am not being delusional…
For those who are still mourning the discontinued Annam by Tan Guidicelli, TF is very similar, but much better in quality IMO. I remember Anamm smelling almost exactly like TF for about half an hour, then morphing into a shallow combination of florals and sugar. TF, in contrast, retains its delicate and complex yumminess until the drydown.
Sillage and durability are moderate, which I think is a plus when it comes to this kind of fragrance.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I somewhat agree with the reviewer before me. This is okay, but too unisexy for me. It does remind me of Laurence Dumont Tendre Madeleine, but this one's not as strong. I'm glad I just got a sample. There's definitely a pretty/yummy undertone hiding under the overly musky/citrussy 'furniture polish' smell, but I'm not tempted enough to buy a full bottle. Overall 'like'.

janieh
janieh

I thought this one sounds great, but Molinards Habinata smelt like furniture polish on me, I was sooo disappointed. Am I likely to have another mismatch with my body chemistry??

oncidium

Love this sweet cedar/woody spicy scent. As the other reviewers mentioned, the fruit isn't very apparent, if at all. On me it goes right to cedar, in a spicy sugary way. the sandalwood and vanilla linger on afterwards. It lasts several hours, and by the end of the day, soft warm vanilla spice remains. Beautiful!

oncidium

Just received my bottle from Molinard's July special sale. I get cedar wood, sandalwood and vanilla from it, the fruit isn't present at all. cedary vanilla-y fragrance, not heavy - I'm about 3 hours into it, applied generous sprays (about 6 good ones) and the sillage is light , it's fading down into a spicy vanilla. Very pretty summer spice frag.

Solvita
Solvita

very interesting,unusual at the beginning,so nice gourmand...but dry-down- almost the same as L de Lolita Lempicka,very "vanillary"

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Tendre Friandise is a yummy sweet gourmand and another winner from Molinard, in my opinion.

The praline note is at the forefront of this scent and it makes TF smell very much like popcorn that's been drizzled with butterscotch or caramel.

There is a fruity burst in the opening of pear and berries, and then the praline, nougat and vanilla give it a comforting warmth in the dry down.

The top notes and heart notes are not really distinguishable from each other in this scent, and I find it dries down pretty fast.

While TF is sweet, it's not cloying, and, while I personally prefer it in winter, it can be worn in summer too.

Lasting power is around 5 hours and the sillage is medium.

This is a great house, great scent, great quality and absolutely fantastic price.

zapling
zapling

Lovely! I have adored Guerlain Gourmand Coquin from the moment I opened its test vial, but since it's priced $200 for a bottle, I was forced to go looking for a second best. I think I have found it with Molinard. The two are not quite the same but definitely neighbours qua sweetness, warmth and edibility. I do not get praline; on my skin I get a bit of leathery smell, which I don't mind at all, next to fennel, which is not completely to my liking because it makes a soapy, joop!homme-ish impression. Guerlain has more vanilla.

hnyc
hnyc

I love this perfume, i think it's delicious. I got multiple bottles of it while in france but I think you can order it online from the molinard website. it's definitely gourmand and to me the most noticeable note is the praline, that's the one that my skin seems to take to the most. I wish it had longer lasting power, they only sell this in an edt, i wish it came in edp. I don't get any of the lime or other fruity notes in this at all. For me it's all pure warmth, which i love!

This is a light version of a gourmand perfume. If you like gourmand perfumes but think that Pink Sugar and so on are too intensive: this one is a nice daytime scent that is yummy and smells like sweets, e.g. praline. The staying power is good. I gave my bottle away anyway because in general I had to figure out that me and gourmands don't get along.

Tendre Friandise by Molinard 4.20 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molinard Tendre Friandise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molinard Tendre Friandise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tendre Friandise by Molinard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tendre Friandise by Molinard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.