Designers » M » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Iunu Molton Brown for women and men

Iunu Molton Brown for women and men

Iunu Molton Brown for women and men Pictures Iunu Molton Brown for women and men Pictures

Molton Brown is announcing their first niche collection of fine fragrances inspired by a tour around the world - Navigations Through Scent. This exquisite collection made of the finest ingredients arrives on the market in September 2011. The house introduces five fragrances, each of them representing one location along the ancient spice route: Egypt, China, Indonesia, England and Canada.

Perfumer of this collection is Jennifer Jambon, who works as principal perfumer for Molton Brown.

Inspiration for the first fragrance of the collection, Iunu, is Egypt, one of the birthplaces of fragrance. This floral-spicy fragrance is based on white jasmine.

Flacons of these niche fragrances are all the same – very elegant, as if they were made of crystal. The see-through gems are topped with a silver stopper with inscribed names of fragrances. All fragrances will be available as 50 ml.

Ginger elemi

Egyptian Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Black Pepper

Oakmoss Patchouli

Iunu Fragrance Reviews

Tried it today in a MB branch in close proximity to a famous castle West of London.
The sales consultant was extrememly pleasant and knowledgeable. We both chatted "fragrance" and then she presented me with this intriguing concoction: very modern cotemporary scent.

Typical modern opening with (pink?) pepper, ginger and while not listed I somehow get pimento (red chilly), and as AMOUAGE was mentioned earlier in a review, I disagre with the "Jubilation XV" connotation (as that one is soo much more dense and sweet and has NO FLORALS WHATSOEVER)

To me it's more of a very light (diluted) blend of "Reflection" (the white jasmine = core note) combined with OPUS IV (the elemi, exotic note) by AMOUAGE and a really non-hippie modern Patchouli.

Of course a £65 EdT cannot be a strong and potent as the £165 EdP (AMOUAGE) and the whole product is lighter. Pleasantly so! We don't have to wear EdP ALL the time, do we?

I really love this for it is pleasantly exotic, well blended, interesting and I LOVE THE FLACON, handsome bottle with a safe and solid safe twist to open pump spray top. The entire bottle screams "well thought through and well made".

Being slightly spoilt by AMOUAGE, I think the projection and sillage could be stronger, but it is only an EdT and for that it is performing very well.

Seriously good for what I consider a great daytime winter (evening autumn fragrance).

8 out of 10

I completely agree with 'sniffaholic'. The opening is rather floral yet confidently intoxicating but manages to not smell synthetic at all. What I love about this perfume is that with each sniff fresh ingredients spring to mind, whether its the dry down or top notes. It is also very similar to Amouage Jubilation Men without the thick Honey. The Myrrh is very prominent once the fragrance has dried down. Overall 4.5/5.

I ordered this based only on several reviews and descriptions and was not disappointed. It's opening is very exotic and spicy-- lots of piquant ginger, pepper and elemi oil--the top notes spin your head around the first time you smell it. Then it quickly settles down into warm florals with a hint of spice--think jasmine, iris, almost something chrysanthemum-y about it, though that's not an ingredient. The base is very warm and cozy-- woody amber and patchouli--and it stays on the skin for a very long time. I think this scent might be just as nice on a gent as it is on a woman. Maybe this is how George Clooney smells? If you buy the whole ancient Egypt marketing, then I think this is exactly how you might expect Nefertiti to smell. There's something exotic about it--yet it is not a loud scent and it politely stays within bounds (it is British, after all). Well done.

Iunu by Molton Brown 3.89 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molton Brown Iunu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molton Brown Iunu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Iunu by Molton Brown. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Iunu by Molton Brown represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Acqua di Parma Essenza di Colonia Prada Infusion d`Homme Penhaligon`s Endymion Guerlain Vetiver Cartier Declaration d'Un Soir Bentley Bentley for Men Intense Serge Lutens Gris Clair Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Penhaligon`s Sartorial Molton Brown Apuldre L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Molton Brown Singosari Etat Libre d`Orange Je Suis un Homme Etat Libre d`Orange Rien Bond No 9 New York Oud Jo Malone Cologne Intense Oud & Bergamot Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne