Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Quartz Pure Red Molyneux for women

Quartz Pure Red Molyneux for women
dislike

Quartz Pure Red Molyneux for women Pictures

Molyneux Quartz Pure Network is a fragrance for men by Molyneux introduced in 2008, with a dose of passion and aromas of seduction. It opens with notes of apple, bergamot, peach, mandarin and pink pepper in top notes. A heart comprises a rich floral bouquet of sage, rose, jasmine and violet with base notes of vetiver, musk , vanilla and amber. The perfume is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Green Apple Bergamot Peach Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Sage Rose Violet Jasmine

Vetiver Musk Amber Vanilla

Quartz Pure Red Fragrance Reviews

outofocus
outofocus

I love Quartz fragance, it's a wonderful fragance with everything good that surrounds a French Perfume plus a very reasonable price!!
But unfortunately I have to say that Pure Red is awful, cheap, unworthy of its classic cousin, its like they've poured strawberry essence into the bottle. My final verdict: NO WAY!!

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

Although I have many perfumes I use this fragrance to my mom ... reminds me of lancome magnifique but sweeter ...
Is super sexy in winter and autumn ... in my skin I smell some cherries with vanilla, and in the background, hints of a mix of jasmine and roses dried ...
This perfume is low price and good quality and durability ... something happens to me very similar to using Kate by Kate Moss perfume ... which I love for cold seasons.

lidgya
lidgya

Well... It's really strong at the beginning, but then fades to something sweet and light... You can smeel the apple, the peach and the rose clearly (also the jasmine).

Not so long lasting, but it's a good perfum.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molyneux Quartz Pure Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Molyneux Quartz Pure Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Quartz Pure Red by Molyneux. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Quartz Pure Red by Molyneux represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Poison Givenchy Ange ou Demon Salvador Dali Laguna Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Joop! Joop! Le Bain Lancome Poeme Christian Dior Dior Addict Cacharel Catch Me...L'Eau O Boticario Royalty Animale Animale Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Eau de Toilette Les Nereides Oppoponax Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oro Jesus Del Pozo In Black Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum Givenchy Play For Her Lancome Tresor Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue