Designers » M » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Vivre Molyneux for women

Vivre Molyneux for women
dislike

Vivre Molyneux for women Pictures

Vivre by Molyneux is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Vivre was launched in 1971. Top notes are aldehydes, coriander, green leaves and bergamot; middle notes are iris, orange blossom, jasmine, hiacynth, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are leather, sandalwood, tonka bean, oakmoss, vetiver and myrrh.

Aldehydes Coriander Green Leaves Bergamot

iris Orange Blossom Jasmine Hiacynth Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Leather Sandalwood Tonka Bean Oakmoss Vetiver Myrrh

Fleurissimo
VE

Vivre Fragrance Reviews

therealpaloma54
therealpaloma54

I discovered this perfume back in the early 1970s, fell in love with it, and have worn it off and on ever since. I especially love the floral angelica-laden top notes which are rather unique. Nothing else really smells like this.

Dinkum
Dinkum

Best powdery leathery oakmossladen rose you could wish for.

I love this perfume so much, and am happy because I´ve just found me a second bottle :)

Annahaener: Lucky you, who have the pure perfume... Sigh...

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

Rien que le flacon me fait craquer !!
Alors imaginez le jus ! Un chypré vert de la plus pure race des chyprés !!!
Mon Dieu mais qu'attendent-ils chez Molyneux pour nous faire profiter de leurs pépites oubliées ???

scarlettcroix
scarlettcroix

Love this scent and just found a bottle on eBay!
An interesting side note: This perfume was the favorite of Empress Farah Pahlavi. Beautiful woman with exquisite taste!

annahaener
annahaener

I have 15 ml pure perfume botlle. bought on ebay... amazing smell.

mrfive
mrfive

I agree with the views of every one of the reviewers below. I knew someone who also used this when it was out and so I chased down two bottles intended for them. You could see the effect it had, taking them right back to those times; all the same they decided it was too many memories to return to(!)
So VIVRE hunters I have: the classic VIVRE shape, the bottle with the stopper, and a little under half full. Just the bottle in itself is now a rarity.
The other is a 30ml EDP bottle with its box - box is a little worn - and a little over half full.

For one or both get in touch while they could still be yours.

It just bears to add that to some this, "leaves Chanel 19 in the dust".

jasmasid
jasmasid

I used this all the time in the 1970s and it is the only perfume I've ever used for which perfect strangers would stop me in the street (or a shop) and ask its name! Why do really good perfumes always disappear? Is it a marketing ploy? Other priceless ones I used which disappeared for no apparent reason were, "Shocking" by Schiapareli, "Calandre" and "Metal" by Paco Rabanne and the timeless Givenchy III -- where can I buy these now? Does anyone have a link to a nostalgic perfumes site where they will let you purchases smaller sizes of the genuine items?

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

This came out when I was a teenager and I was going to the beach almost everyday in summer. Loved it!! Where is it now??

peewee
peewee

One of the best perfumes I have ever put on. Delicious! I have no words to describe it. It's a pity I can't find it anymore here in Brazil.

Leesee
Leesee

I haven't sniffed the current incarnation of Vivre, but I used to have a love-hate relationship with the scent years ago. On my skin it started off with a shot of puckered lemon and something resembling roses, and never quite settled into anything with which I could truly get comfortable. But on my mother's skin Vivre became smooth and cold as marble, with an incandescent elegance that my skin just would not, or could not, conjure up. If you are the least bit curious about this scent, I encourage you to give it a try. Who knows? You, too, might fall in love-hate with it!

Vivre by Molyneux 4.61 out of 5 based on 77 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Molyneux Vivre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Molyneux Vivre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vivre by Molyneux. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vivre by Molyneux represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.