Designers » M » Leather « Groups

Cuir Mona di Orio for women and men
dislike

leather
smoky
Cuir Mona di Orio for women and men Pictures Cuir Mona di Orio for women and men Pictures

Opening with a whiff of Gauloise-like smoke it quickly becomes toasted spices and sweet absinthe before the appearance of the leather. Neatly straddling the line between biker and Birkin bag, the leather is almost carnal in its depth. In these days of anodyne scents and trans-fat free lives this is a welcome walk on the wild side that would be wonderful on a man. On a woman? Only one way to put it: Cuir is ruthlessly chic.

Cuir was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Mona di Orio.

Cardamom Anise

Leather Juniper

Opoponax Castoreum

Oud Noir

Cuir Fragrance Reviews

K1
K1

I remember the first time I tried Cuir my first impression was it cannot be composed by a woman! This was tremendously colossal animalic to my nose who was new to Caron Yatağan. But today taking it in again, it is a rendered and signed saporific castoreum translated by Orio's accent.

Cuir opens with astringent and bitter sulfuric musky theme, a bit urinal and extremely phenolic leathery right from the top resulted by leather and cardamom intimacy. This gigantic opening promises of nothing special in the following whilst it displays everything at veranda. This is a massive opening that heirs to Yatağan. Although Cuir is mush softer and much conventional compared to Yatağan it is still out of many's comfort zone, but let me assure you its performance on skin in cold weather talks about class.

Cuir is warm and enveloping, bitter and spicy, leathery and phaunic and melancholic. I don’t call it smoky cause it means smoky vibe is attributed in some bigger platform, while Cuir is smoke itself. You wanna know what exactly this perfume's smoke smells like? Next time you gather for BBQ after you take all the steaks put some aubergine on smoldering coal, in few minutes you have Mona di Orio Cuir in all neighborhood! Mass product!
★★★★

mrsg34
mrsg34

Leather+ smoke+ woods= LOVE, for me anyway! Cuir has all these things and more.
It's a strong one but indeed unisex, it's silage and longevity are excellent.
Its quite a sexy scent and I kind of feel like the cowgirl to Tauer's Lonestar memories cowboy! I smell the funkiness of the horse, the thick, leathery smell of the saddle and the smoky campfire as I'm cocooned in my cowboy's arms that still carry a waft of cigarettes.
It's different and not for the faint hearted but one hell of a ride :)

Cochlea
Cochlea

Cuir - Les Nombres D'Or

Perfume has no gender, I am a woman, I wear this. Oof, this is so sexy and relentless!

Cuir is my favorite from the house of the late Mona di Orio.

The first spray is a spicy citrus, cardamom accord. The top notes lingers for a long time on my skin. I like the tinge of green herbal juniper. The tobacco is very delicate. I wish to have more of the tobacco, it would be really nice to have along with the leather and casteroreum notes. The leather comes through on my skin, it is hot, dry, tar-like unyielding leather. The leather is accompanied by the skanky, heavy casteroreum. The anise is very soft and noticeable. The opoponax is very delicate surrounding the leather.
I sprayed Cuir on my wrists this morning and can still smell it nose to wrist.

gelo999
gelo999

This fragrance is very difficult to digest and thus play first smell and can smell you a dirty ashtray if you look without giving a margin of days of use, and in addition to proper interpretation. Cuir has nothing to do with a simple smell of smoked leather, develops as a whole and makes it a much more interesting and unusual fragrance.

Cuir is a tremendous job, so complicated that is clear and walks straddling a dark green moss path tonal smoke input from the beautiful wood Cade and the brink of an animal leather for the powerful contribution that Castoreum It feels very wild in true retro style of some eighties mythical fragrances, this duality is not defined well but it is certainly beautiful, giving a stroke of different, unusual and postmodern effect leathers we are used to smell, and this makes in a unique aroma, and incredibly refined masterpiece.

Tops drydown opopanax the important contribution of rounding, balances and modulates animal smoked more pleasant feeling especially vital, tender and pleasant, like a story with a happy ending.

Cuir is Brutal !!

Rating: 10

CheepTrick
CheepTrick

Okay, so imagine it's night and you're driving on I-80 through western Wyoming. In the moonlight you see an angular shape off the side of the highway. You turn off on a dry, dusty dirt road toward the shape. It's an old barn, the wood gray and cracked, surrounded by sage brush. You grab your flashlight for a peek inside. Moving the heavy wooden doors, you see dust covered horse stalls, with ancient saddles, reins, and whips on the walls.

You go back to the car and grab the spare gas can from the trunk. Back inside the barn, you douse the old saddles and stalls with the gasoline. You strike a match.

The flames catch on the dry wood and the whole barn is quickly engulfed. "Cuir" is the scent snapshot of you walking away, in slow motion, backlit by the burning barn.

relle
relle

Scrubber. At first I thought maybe it would work for my partner, but it's not nice for anybody. I agree with the reviewer who called this an ashtray scent. Not me, and I hope not anyone around me. Sorry, but I can't sugar coat it.

Auguszta
Auguszta

Oh my. Possibly the Holy Grail leather of those who enjoy smoky scents. I'm surprised some reviewers don't smell any leather while to me it's all leather with just enough accompanying notes -which I won't pretend to be able to identify- to make it unlike any leather scent I've ever come across. The blend is seriously smoky, almost burnt, edgy, rich, strong, and totally addictive. I'm aching for a bottle.

Amsha13
Amsha13

I suspect I had been a leather tanner or a shepherd in my past life! Because despite most of you, nothing harsh to my nose exists in this composition.
Cuir is an aromatic leathery fragrance that is very soft, clean and wearable for me. I don't get smoky notes, only a hint of ash. Sweet myrrh and cardamom make this tame animalic juice a soapy clean scent.
This isn't so wild and dirty, but not for the beginners at all.

archivist

Very aromatic - I get less leather than I do juniper (highly prominent) and wormwood & cardamom (very prominent) and castoreum (definitely there). Leather? Not really to my nose, at all - the rest is way too bitter to make any room for butter. This is not a must-have for leather lovers.

houstcs
houstcs

I got a heavy dose of ashtray right up front that was gross. It mellowed out in 10 minutes and leaves the most breathtaking skank I have encountered. I typically will immediately wash off skanky perfumes, but I could not today as I rushed out the door. This leather is very animalic and intense for this, but in a very good way. I am very pleased however my wife avoided me.

Nick1992
Nick1992

MdO has pulled off something hugely bold, dense and complex with CUIR.

CUIR opens with a complex hit of very strong castoreum and smoky bitter green notes. Soon the castoreum fades and a smoky burnt ash comes to the front; this is not tobacco or incense, this is burnt leather and it’s pronounced. This smoky, burnt leather hangs as spices (cardamom and juniper) join the mix and CUIR settles quite animalistic and resinously.

The leather note in CUIR is of working leather to my nose; a blacksmith’s singed leather apron. Given that my cuir of choice is Chanel’s Cuir de Russie, MdO’s CUIR is confronting - very in your face and dirty.

CUIR is polarizing. Potent, very masculine and suited solely to cool weather. It is a longevity and sillage monster.

5.0/10

Castoreum smells like sweaty leather pants. I don't own or even like leather pants. I probably wouldn't be your friend if you wore leather pants. Especially if you never washed them. However, castoreum is one of my favorite notes. WEIRD.
So here we have salty/mineral castoreum, tarry leather and a Boodles martini (bitter).
I smell aniseed liquer. Is that absinth? I don't know as I've never felt any desire to try it. It seems so cosplay / steampunk.
Animalic, but in an aloof, industrial sort of way. Cuir lacks any human warmth.
I am strongly reminded of Gres Cabocard & Bandit. Both deliver a similar effect at a much lower price.
Mona di Orio does look super classy though.

archivist

The opening of Nombres d'Or Cuir really blew my hair back - I actually yelped a little bit, never having encountered such a wallop of castoreum up top before. As the scent dries down, I fall a little bit in love with it. It reminded me (so randomly, but so powerfully) of reading The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. It smells like Narnia to me - I'm not getting tobacco, I get earth and warm, wild fur and green living things, and peat moss firesmoke from thatched cottages. I think this is the most *alive* perfume I've ever sniffed. Would I buy a bottle? Probably not, to be honest. But I will say that smelling it is an experience worth having. It will light up the sniffer's brain like a Christmas tree - wakes up the dim ancestral recollection of living wild and close to the land.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Don't know if this was due to luck or skills (unexplicably unexpressed in most of her other scents, then...), but finally, here Mona di Orio wins. This in fact, is a totally intriguing and probably really great scent – even greater than I think, as it is much complex and "vast". Basically, to give you a bold figure naming two rather known scents that just came to my mind while testing Cuir, I would place this exactly halfway between Knize Ten and Parfum d'Empire's Eau de Gloire, as it blends some distinctive elements from both – of course, adding much else of its own. Roughly said, it blends the hieratic, monolithic dusty leather personality of Knize, with a really well-executed balsamic/anisic/earthy accord which is the signature of Eau de Gloire. Spicy, dry, bitter, almost roasted leather, pepper, juniper, tobacco, an amber/vanilla/resinous accord, an oakmoss/patchouli-like accord, and a sharp and clear anisic/liquorice note, which apparently is not in the composition but I still smell it clearly (don't know what it may be due to). The base notes are beautiful, dark and dusty. So multi-faceted it is almost confused, but it just stops a step before collapsing, and magically manages to keep this complex texture together. As minutes pass that anisic/earthy/mossy accord emerges even clearer, together with that splendid roasted leather and tobacco accord with a castoreum heart. Basically a modern shady fougère with just a hint of a fresh balsamic breeze. Quite complex but wearable and beautiful. Not much powerful, but the persistence is good to me. The only con: that "roasted leather feel" may get a bit annoying after a while (and also... better wear it at least 20 minutes before going out).

kl99
kl99

Black Cardamom the opening. The smoky big seed of the most known cardamom. Almost disturbing with that barbecue sauce smell. But after an half an hour the smokes get thins and the composition turns into a green sweet leather fragrance. Very serious, a stony great fragrance.

Marciu
Marciu

I fell in love with Cuir straight after first sniff.

This has everything I'm searching in a fragrance - boldness, uniqueness, complexity. Yes, it's not an easy to wear fragrance. It's dense and complex.

Right off the bat I get big castoreum punch. It's strong and has to be applied wisely - max 2 sprays on the neck. Later on smoke and leather join the castoreum. Although there's no incence nor myrrhe in here, I do feel smoke. A lot of it. Then spices join in and it stays animalistic-leathery-smoky right untill the end.

Longevity is 16 hours on my skin. Sillage is huge.

Too bad Mona passed away, I'd like her to make more such fragrances.

Masterpiece and a must have for me.

Ziggy2012
Ziggy2012

This is perfume not cologne. It has a depth and richness, and OMG is it potent. A little dab'll do you.

The first time I wore it, it wore me. The 'bubble' and sillage was overwhelming. I had just used too much. One spray or maybe two half sprays will be enough for most people.

It is definitely at the more masculine end of the spectrum, although I am sure some women could wear it. A woman who likes wearing Andy Tauer's Lonestar Memories could wear this.

There's 'something' deep in the base, which I guess in this fragrance is the castoreum. It's not obviously and overtly animalic but there is a little funk that contibutes to the base accord

It is about an accord of sweet strong cardamon, maybe sharpened by wormwood yet softened by opopinax, and on top of a very powerful accord of smokey cade oil and juniper with castoreum.

It is at the stronger end of the range of 'leather' fragrances like Lonestar Memories or Knize Ten, not the softer 'suede' end or floral leathers.

I don't get the 'ashtray' or cigarettes feel about it that some have mentioned. Others have mentioned tobacco, but the tobacco based fragrances I have experienced have always been much more honeyed than this. But it does have that whole smokey thing going on from the cade oil

It is better suited to cooler weather, I would not try it in high heat.

It will be polarisng and it's definitely a try before you buy. However, the more times I have worn it, the more I have grown to appreciate it

Q80
Q80

one of the most powerful perfumes i've ever witnessed, i didn't like it for days or maybe even weeks, but then i got it.

it's very masculine and quite unique.
although it's called cuir but i didn't sense the leather in it. and it doesn't fit all tastes so you better test it before so you either will love it or hate it.

i sprayed it once on my anti's wrest (her type of perfumes are frutti and candies sometime - thierry mugler angel the original, prescriptive calyx, etc..)
so she almost threw up on me :D

so again, test it and NEVER blind buy it.

lujotu
lujotu

I rather like this scent, although I only just tried it today. After about an hour I got the notion that I should try layering it with Le Labo's Vetiver 46. I'm very pleased with the results.

danieq
danieq

This is extreme smoke and a hint of leather. Pretty linear throughout and VERY strong.

VERY masculine, and very smoky, it's mostly like Oud rather than leather. but be aware it's ONLY for the man with a powerful personality. personally i see it not a safe perfume at all, risky and very very powerful but not leather at all.
i personally have a skin that nothing works on it but few perfumes. this one for instance, if i spray it on my skin it gives me a blood scent ... complete blood scent, but on cloths, it gives me quite interesting masculine powerful smell. i recommend it for the powerful unique personality.

miishutka
miishutka

Cigarette Ashtray, with a sweet note. I did not liked it, But my wife for some reason liked it. ))

hill2dtops
hill2dtops

Smells like smoke from a burning wood, like ashtray. I'll pass

batkitty
batkitty

I don't perceive Cuir as a leather perfume. To my nose it's a very direct rendition of cigar ash. Not the tobacco leaves of a cigar, but just the ash, still smoldering down in an ashtray. This dry accord never goes away, and by the time the basenotes arrive, I'm worn out by the relentless ash smell of the opening. I'm a big fan of leather and tobacco scents, but this didn't work for me at all.

rolls.oud&cigar
rolls.oud&cigar

Oh boy, some people are really going to hate me for this lol i will try my best to be postive and give my personal opinion or "review on this

Well a niche is a niche right ? i mean its all about pure quality right ? well this is pure all right so pure i will tell you how it smells like. Get a sweaty monkey who smokes a marlboro red and get a cardamom, shove that cardamom up that monkey's @$$, then grab his butt cheeks, pull it close to your nose and SNIFFFFFF IT !!! thats what i get out of mona do orio cuir a smokin monkey @$$ who have a thing for cardamom.

Is it quality ? yes ofcourse its mona di orio

i still love mona di orio but not cuir thank god i got a sample next time im going to the zoo im going to give that sample to a monkey im sure its going to remind him about his good ol kinky days messing around with a cardamom

mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

Not what I was looking for. Oscar De La Renta's pepper plus some leather. Its good, I just don't like it.

LaDomna
LaDomna

I tried this one today and fell instantly in love! I was so sure that there was tobacco in it though. On me it is a sharp herbal leather together with what smells like dry tobacco. The drydown is more spicy and the leather/tobacco fades in favor of smooth woody herbals. I can't really smell any castoreum or opoponax on me. This one goes on my full bottle want list!

lloydbruno
lloydbruno

At the opening I feel a smoky nuance, green, dense and bitter, as if a tobacco plantation, with the leaves still green were on fire. After half an hour add this bitter tone, and starts to develop into a resinous tone, leathery, animalic, medium hot.

As the hours go by the smell Animalic will soften, and what remains is an aroma of warm leather slightly sweet, yet smoky. In this part, I can only think of a glove made with a freshly tanned leather, scented with incense and resins to minimize the stench of the animal, but even then you can still smell characteristic of freshly tanned leather. Who used this glove, smoked a pipe, lit a smoke with the best possible quality.

In a few words, exotic, potent, delicious. Monster in fixing and projection.

Young gent
Young gent

In a word, potent :S

For those planning to sample this on a test-strip, keep it (far) away from your other strips!

All those stored in close proximity to Cuir are likely to be overpowered... Several of mine were no longer recognizable :D

magic gingerbread
magic gingerbread

Very interesting perfume but not for me to wear. This fragrance introduced me to juniper tar or cade oil note. Opening is all about it. This note is quite different than scent of birch tar - no so bitter, chemical and tarry, but rather smoke from burning wet leaves. There is still some woodsiness remaining. After some times all that smokyness disappears Cuir is getting more sweet, resinus and finally animallic. I was confused with this last stage, at first I couldn't understand why my body was smelling so weird and where I knew this smell from. After a while it came to my mind that that smell came from my wrist. I also recalled that this animallic leathery smell reminded odour of a sweaty saddle-cloth and an old millitary saddle I had been using during my horse riding time. I like it brings memory from childhood, but I don't feel like smelling like a saddle-cloth :D

Akahina
Akahina

Leather, leather, leather and a bit of smoke at the beginning. Something in here that is a bit sharp in the nose, perhaps the wormwood. And animalic too. One of the best leathers out there.

samuel.martin.1276
samuel.martin.1276

if you smoke this will blend nicely with you natural sent. I actually hated it in the bottle, but I like it on my skin.

Wise-222
Wise-222

the smell of leather here is very nice and
attractive,i can't say it's unique.
seldom to find such this fragrance with a sharp of leather smell.

AJ73
AJ73

Bloody Hell! What a macabre scent this is. Lots of burned stuff. Very realistically done. Only sexy if you imagine a dirty, sweaty fireman who is just done extinguishing fires at cedar woods, old churches and a whore house.. No there's no resisting then but otherwise :-/ I don't know whenever you would wear it. If you're looking for a scent like this you might want to try Epic Man by Amouage which goes in the same direction but seems more wearable.

Matt Oldham
Matt Oldham

Got an unsolicited sample of this from LuckyScent with my Knize Ten. It's awful. Try a side by side comparison with Knize or Bandit or Cuir de Russie and the crudeness is undeniable. Like liver-melting, brain-vaporizing poppers in a hot tub in the San Fernando Valley on break while making porn.

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

Decadent and delightful in its novel use of the notes listed above, it is hard to adapt to daily life because of its resemblance to an ashtray that has had thousands of cigarettes crushed into its center. It comes across as a more legible rendition of leather than Knize Ten, taking its character and improving on it.

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

Nicotine over woods or tobacco over someone else's cologne.

A woodsman's wool shirt filled with mesquite smoke from grilling meat or a CEO that sat in too many board meetings that day with people chain smoking around him ,over riding his personal cologne.

I would like to add that this is the first fragrance where I can actually smell cigarette smoke in it.

There is a sweet undertone beneath everything but I cannot figure out what note it is.

The sillage is decent when sitting at a desk but I am only 30 minutes into wearing it.

This one is a sleeper. There is something about it that interests me.

I've to be honest, I expected something more challenging. This is just to say that Cuir is not as scary as it may sound. It opens with a bold smoky accord of nicotine (tobacco) and cardamom surrounded by an overall woody, sort of piney vibe. Yes, it's definitely smoky but nowhere close to the suffocating foghorn of, say, Lonestar Memories or Patchouli 24 (which I thoroughly enjoy BTW). During the inital phases, Cuir resembles more of light cigarette smoke paired with dark green notes while a sort of anisic presence, probably provided by the absynth, adds a nice twist.

It then quickly evolves into pure, warm castoreum. Once the animalic leatheraccord sets in, Cuir stays pretty linear for 4-5 hours to then completely disappear from skin. Very nice.

Downside: It didn't project how I expected. Somewhat short-lived.

Rating: 7.5/10

Vincents1278
Vincents1278

In searching for a great leather scent I thought this might really be a big contender...I was wrong. This takes the dirty dark leather thing into a land of charred wood. I have nothing against charred wood, I used to use cade oil when I was doing my own natural perfume but I didn't want to smell it in this perfume. Too bad. Complex and long lasting but very "burnt" smelling.

Eeyore III
Eeyore III

This perfume attempts to storm the citadel of "leather" from an oblique angle, through smoky and at times eerie terrain reminiscent of the infernal landscapes of Bosch and Bruegel.

When the initial smoke clears, eventually, it reveals aromas of burnt wood, peat, myrrh and, yes, even a dry leather.

An interesting, distinctive, perfume! The product of a perfumer chasing a vision, not a perfume company chasing a market niche.

atttieke
atttieke

It is really one of my favorite perfumes. Such a deep smoky leather, calm, confident and thought-provoking. Very masculine and not in the least aggressive. And one more positive aspect - this Cuir doesn't remind of any other fragrance, which is rather unusual nowadays.

Dark, dry leather and forest floor at the onset, but that impression dries down to burnt wood and dry leather, ending up as a definite incense scent, of the cold dry variety usually found in the Comme des Garcons series. Interesting and well crafted, it's not a warm cuddly incense by any means, nor it is a rich creamy leather, but something of a combination of aged leather and powdered burnt wood, in a good way. A definite attitude fragrance.

nonnative
nonnative

I wanted to try some mona di orio creations after I had known of her sudden death. So today I tried oud and cuir. What a great nose she was. Rich original classy. In particular I appreciate cuir. I think it's the cardamon that intrigues me so much. A cold cuir at the beginning that gets warmer during the day. Wanderful.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Cuir smells exactly like my grandpa's garage: gasoline, oil, dust, cigarettes and god knows what. And since my grandpa spends most of his time in his garage, he usually smells the same: bitter, dusty and smokey.
The combination of all these scents could be interpreted as "leather", but to me it is the true reincarnation my grandpa's garage smell... ;)

P.S. I do not hate this perfume; however, I am not sure I would want to smell like that (but who knows?). It's just the scent of dusty-smokey-bitter cologne leftover is not exactly appealing to my nose. On the other hand, it has some weird charm))

Ulysses
Ulysses

Who is looking for Leather,pheraps should search elsewhere.
I think the pyramid listed here is incomplete or wrong.
What I get is hay,vetiver and an impression of leather,but a faint one and a lot of Castoreum.

Maybe someone could be charmed,but not me.
Not really Cuir.

Bandit
Bandit

I can see, why Kterhark compares this to Tabac Blond and Cabochard: Cuir is so smoky! And vintage Tabac Blond and Cabochard had a smoke note, too, which they lost in their current reformulations. But for me it is too much smoke in Cuir; Tabac Blond or Cabochard would be ruined by that much smoke.

Cuir is a masculine dry smoky nonleather to my nose, rather linear. It's like sitting right next to a fire place and the wind's constantly blowing the smoke at your body.

It's so heavy on the smoke (did I mentionend the smoke yet? ;-) ), I feel like being suffocated. But where the hell is the leather I always crave? A dissapointment. Especially if you think of Mona di Orios discontinued line (Oiro, Nuit Noire), where she gave us complete perfumes instead of just one note.

Thank you Luca Turin for destroying her talent by crashing her self esteem with your falsy reviews on her previous work.

Riccardo
Riccardo

I added "Cuir" by Mona di Orio to my collection a couple of weeks ago and it was love at first sniff. Evocative, warm, enveloping, seductive and very masculine. The beginning is represented by a strange marriage between the cardamom and wormwood. After this very special debut of spicy and green notes, in the heart appears the true protagonist of the fragrance, Cade, which is the wood of a particular species of wild juniper that grows in Provence, that gives to this fragrance its aromatic, rough, burnt, but at the same time comforting and poetic character. This note can be perceived at every phase of the fragrance. We find in the heart notes also leather, which strengthens the character of this rough and masculine fragrance without getting dirty too. The base notes are the opoponax, which refines a little bit the fragrance, but don't makes it sweet, and castoreum, used to fix the fragrance, because although "Cuir" is an Eau de Toilette has an incredible persistence. I'm using "Cuir" in this hot period of summer but I'm sure that it will gives the best of itself during the cold seasons.

yvashche
yvashche

I like this line. The first one I tried was Cuir and it was captivating. Not exactly a leather smell. More of a mossy dirty green smell. Maybe a leather glove that has molded. Very unique scent. Strong and distinct.

Kterhark
Kterhark

So Mona wants to call this 'Leather'. Hmmm, alright. But i'll tell you what you'll get: straight up tobacco.

And the best darn tobacco you'll come across. This is what Chanel Sycomore was trying to be before it ended up as a cigarette. This is what Tabac blonde was trying to be before it ended up in the mouth of someone who had just eaten a twinkie. And this is what Cabochard was trying to be before it stayed for last call and turned rank and stale.

Crisp, cutting, enveloping and irresistible. Mona is really on a roll with this line. I can not recommend this one enough to folks who like things a little edgy.

Cuir by Mona di Orio 3.77 out of 5 based on 265 ratings and 49 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mona di Orio Cuir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mona di Orio Cuir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cuir by Mona di Orio. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cuir by Mona di Orio represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.