Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau Absolue Mona di Orio for women and men

Eau Absolue Mona di Orio for women and men
dislike

Eau Absolue Mona di Orio for women and men Pictures Eau Absolue Mona di Orio for women and men Pictures

Eau Absolue is a memoir steeped in Mona di Orio’s love for the Mediterranean. Composed in her signature olfactory chiaroscuro construction, the scent envelopes in joyous warmth.

Eau Absolue effervesces like a summer breeze carrying a zestful bouquet of bergamot, mandarin, clementine and petitgrain. These bright, convivial citruses splash against the epicurean spice of pink peppercorn.

The scent becomes earthy and softly floral, with whispers of geranium, dry vetiver and balsamic St. Thomas bay leaf. The nocturnal shade intensifies, arching ever deeper, until plunging directly into a caress of cistus labdanum, the ambery smell of the Mediterranean, and sensual musk, an elegant and intoxicating denouement.

Eau Absolue was launched in 2013.

Clementine Petitgrain Sicilian Bergamot

Geranium Java vetiver oil Bay Leaf Pink Pepper

Musk Labdanum Virginian Cedar

Eau Absolue Fragrance Reviews

K1
K1

Unleashes with astringent citrus peel, hardcore petitgrain and bay leaf that emerges Mediterranean resort vibe and some incognito and whispering urinal and honey-like smoky air. This beginning is rushing citrus accord and musky nuances in a vibrant and restless way like being on edge of a rocky seashore in summer windy day.

As the trend continues, the musk unveils more and more and geranium in a very angular way not seen before, plus dry vetiver appear and complete the platform. The main theme is gloomy green by metallic musk and morbid geranium. Citrus accord and peppery note work 7/24 to keep this unwelcoming mood away from overall vista. But Eau Absolue is someone dandy and chic in appearance but frown and misanthropic in face.

General speaking, Eau Absolue is among fragrances you should take a look at your wallet before purchase not because you're afraid of paying but because you concern with quality. It could be a nice summery soapy and citrus musky stuff if Mugler Cologne was not there.

با هجمۀ تلخ پوست مرکبات، اسانس برگ سبز و گس ترنج و برگ بو که یادآور آب وهوای مدیترانه ای هست، و تم ناشناس و بی هویت دودی خفیف که کمی بوی ادرار مانند و عسل مانند داره، شروع میکنه. این شروعی از فضای مرکباتی قدرتمند هست و مُشک به شکلی بارز و بی قرار و نا آرام مثل ایستادن روی لبۀ صخره ای مشرف به دریا توی روزی بادی و گرم

همینطوری که عطر ادامه میده مشک بیشتر و بیشتر خودش رو نشون میده و شمعدونی با هیبتی غمگین که تابحال دیده نشده به همراه خس خس (وتیور) بالا میان و صفحۀ اصلی بازی رو میسازن. این فضای کلی حالتی دلگرفته و افسرده داره که متشکل از مشک فلزی و شمعدانی بیمارگونه هست و اکورد مرکبات و فلفل دارن بیست چهار ساعته کار میکنن که این افسردگی به ترکیب چیره نشه. اما "او ابسولو" شبیه کسی هست که ظاهر خیلی شیک و مرتبی داره اما صورت اخمو و منزوی

کلی بخوام بگم، "او ابسولو" جزو اون دسته ازعطراست که قبل از خرید باید به کیف پولتون یه نگاه بندازین، نه بخاطر قیمت، بلکه شما به جایگزین با کیفیت تری فکر میکنین. این عطر میتونست یه گزینۀ تابستونی خیلی خوب باشه اگر تییری موگله کولون ساخته نمیشد.

Q80
Q80

OH MY GOD.... when i sprayed this perfume on me, it took me back 23 years when i was a child, my country was under invasion & my whole family members were all living in our huge house's basement, the floors were ceramic (an old rocky ones) so they were cleaning the floors mostly everyday with a lemony essence cleaners, and washing the dishes with a lemony soap, & my grandfather uses the home made luxury incense that my grandmother makes (a pure Arabian incense), while all the furniture were cotton and wool made so when the incense is burned, the furniture sucks up all the smoke and stays there for weeks. so imagine the combination of lemon floor, lemon dishes, Arabian luxurious handmade Incense, wool & cotton with less air as it was in the basement. i can't imagine how stunt i was once i smelled this masterpiece. RIP Mona, and thank you for this love.

cloyd42
cloyd42

On me this smells like extremely expensive French hand soap--the citrus is definitely there but seems to be overwhelmed by the geraniuum. For me this is another house like Creed--good ingredients made with care but ultimately stuffy and unpleasant. Irony: the milk soap I used to wash off the perfume smells so much like the perfume that I can't tell if I got it off.

Sillage: 3-4 feet but soft
Longevity: unknown, I scrubbed
Fabulosity: Dove Soap
Value to price ratio: poor

suzrwin
suzrwin

I have never met a perfume with geranium that I liked on me, and this is no exception. Just comes across as harsh and medicinal. Most definitely not for me.

leathermountain
leathermountain

I love this perfume although I didn't want to because it is terribly expensive.

I smell a deep rich citrus, married with a smooth pungent animalic note. There must be some warmer aspects like amber, but the overall experience is the combination/vibration between citrus and animal.

It sounds awful, but I can't get enough. I wear this to bed, and I wake up and smell it in the morning. It's linear (or maybe I'm sleeping through a lot of development...), but that is just fine. More than enough interest in this one.

delilahcat
delilahcat

This was by far my favourite perfume from MdO i got the whole set of samples in a lovely box for a birthday present and really wanted to love this brand. however i was disappointed. This is certainly the only MdO id consider wearing from the los numeros line. The top notes of bergamot, petitgran, (I don't smell the clementine so much) are a lovely soft balmy citrus. Normally I avoid citrus fragrances as I often find them to sharp and headache inducing, but this creation is just lovely I then get lovely Mediterranean woods and warm bay leaf and a touch of geranium. This is a carefully crafted cologne with good ingredients, it makes a nice change from the usual heavy handed, synthetic, musk overdosed fragrances in this line. I think its better because Mona di Orio is said to have made this for her self, it would certainly explain the inconsistencies in quality! I might consider buying a full bottle for a unpretentious comforting everyday cologne but for now I'm not prepared to spend that amount of money for that. Maybe when I grow up a bit and need a sensible colleague friendly cologne. Certainly though this would be first consideration if Ifancied foraying into the citrus world. And I would still consider trying Mona's new perfume relaunchs, if only to find out if animalic synthetic musk is the predominant note in all her frags or just the Los Numoros line.

klrussell
klrussell

I found this to be breathtakingly beautiful. It's warm and summery - I definitely felt that Mediterranean vibe (although I've never been there). It wasn't too masculine for my taste, but I think it might be masculine enough to convince my husband to try it. I don't like it when vetiver overpowers a fragrance, and I found it to be well balanced here. Unfortunately, by the time I got dressed and drove to work, it had faded to nothing. I'll have to try two spritzes next time, perhaps in the evening when I'm staying indoors. I hope it lasts longer for others; otherwise, I don't see how anyone could justify the purchase price.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

it's a cologne, yet rather animalic

Eau Absolue by Mona di Orio 3.67 out of 5 based on 84 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mona di Orio Eau Absolue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mona di Orio Eau Absolue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Absolue by Mona di Orio. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Absolue by Mona di Orio represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.