Designers » M » Citrus « Groups

Agrumi di Sicilia Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia for women and men

Agrumi di Sicilia Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia for women and men
dislike

Agrumi di Sicilia by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Top notes are orange blossom, tangerine and bitter orange; middle notes are jasmine and pitosporum; base note is musk.

Orange Blossom Tangerine Bitter Orange

Jasmine Pitosporum

Musk

Agrumi di Sicilia Fragrance Reviews

patricia.weiser@spps.org
patricia.weiser@spps.org

This is recommended for both men and women. Men, don't try it. It's very sweet and flowery. I love it on myself, but would not want to smell this on my husband. This is a lovely summery frgrance. I wish I could read all the Italian reviews.

guest_Marco
guest_Marco

1) Amber Grace non viene più prodotto.

2) A Firenze puoi trovare Agrumi di Sicilia da Coin, Douglas, Limoni.

3) A Milano puoi trovare Agrumi di Sicilia da Limoni, Douglas, Coin, Esselunga, Auchan, Upim.

Agrumi di Sicilia by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia 4.50 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Agrumi di Sicilia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Agrumi di Sicilia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Agrumi di Sicilia by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Agrumi di Sicilia by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Erbolario Dolcelisir Chopard Casmir Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Jasminora Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Hermes 24 Faubourg Christian Dior Midnight Poison Aquolina Gold Sugar Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Balenciaga Talisman Valentino V Absolu Chanel Chanel N°5 Elixir Sensuel Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Christian Dior Dior Addict Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia White Gardenia Cartier Baiser Vole L`Erbolario Iris Boucheron Initial