Designers » M » Citrus « Groups

Agrumi di Sicilia Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia for women and men

Agrumi di Sicilia Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia for women and men
dislike

Agrumi di Sicilia Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia for women and men Pictures Agrumi di Sicilia Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia for women and men Pictures

Agrumi di Sicilia by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Top notes are orange blossom, tangerine and bitter orange; middle notes are jasmine and pitosporum; base note is musk.

Orange Blossom Tangerine Bitter Orange

Jasmine Pitosporum

Musk

Agrumi di Sicilia Fragrance Reviews

[email protected]
lornacampbell@mail.com

Straight from the bottle this is delicious. Doesn't last though. It is great for a pick-me up on a grey afternoon. I have been layering this with my Chanel No.5 to freshen up throughout the day. Does this crime carry a terrible sentence?

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

AdS starts out as a basic citrus. This recedes into a very feminine floral powder mix. Initially, I agreed with Patricia in terms of wearability. It just seemed too feminine for me to wear consistently. I thought it was nice, but I didn’t really think I could pull this one off. Since I couldn’t find anyone to trade this with I just decided to wear it at night at home. To me, the top notes were fine. It’s what I would consider “basically” unisex, though I think it leans feminine. It’s fairly unoriginal - not in a bad way. It’s just that citruses’ are a dime a dozen. Orange is basically the opening note. And it just fades so much from there. I also noticed some musk with some very light jasmine. The middle notes are just very light overall.

After wearing almost the whole bottle, I’m starting to think a man can wear this. But, it’s not something I’d purchase again. It smells good right out of the bottle for a few minutes but all in all it’s just not the type of citrus I want to wear.

[email protected]
patricia.weiser@spps.org

This is recommended for both men and women. Men, don't try it. It's very sweet and flowery. I love it on myself, but would not want to smell this on my husband. This is a lovely summery frgrance. I wish I could read all the Italian reviews.

guest_Marco
guest_Marco

1) Amber Grace non viene più prodotto.

2) A Firenze puoi trovare Agrumi di Sicilia da Coin, Douglas, Limoni.

3) A Milano puoi trovare Agrumi di Sicilia da Limoni, Douglas, Coin, Esselunga, Auchan, Upim.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Agrumi di Sicilia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Agrumi di Sicilia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Agrumi di Sicilia by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Agrumi di Sicilia by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Casmir Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Rochas Absolu Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Laura Biagiotti Roma Christian Dior Midnight Poison Hermes 24 Faubourg Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia White Gardenia Emanuel Ungaro Diva Balenciaga Talisman Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Valentino V Absolu Guerlain Shalimar Souffle de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Aquolina Gold Sugar Christian Dior Dior Addict L`Erbolario Iris