Designers » M » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

leather
smoky
Amber Wood Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia for women and men Pictures

Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia has launched a new collection inspired by the Orient. The collection consists of four fragrances and it is named Black Label. The fragrances are available in black bottles crowned with black caps of the same design as the previous collection of classic Monotheme editions, Bio Collection and invigorating line Book of Citruses. Four oriental fragrances, belonging to the line Black Label, are aimed at both men and women. The scents are based on rich and opulent natural essential oils combined with carefully selected essences. The intention of their creators was to evoke the olfactory wealth of Orient.

AMBER WOOD, right from the very first chord, boasts spices combined with labdanum, saffron and incense. The heart brings subtle aromas of smoked cyperus, birch and labdanum, while the warm base blends patchouli, vetiver, leather and styrax. Amber Wood was launched in 2013.

Spices Labdanum Saffron Incense

Cyperus esculentus Birch Labdanum

Patchouli Vetiver Leather Styrax

London

Amber Wood Fragrance Reviews

Vehrkalia
Vehrkalia

I can't decide if buy this or rose oud... any suggestion? :-)
I haven't tried any of the monotheme line, I'm curiuos but I have to blind buy, if I want one.

pmullally
pmullally

nicest of the range but less longevity

miticothor
miticothor

Sicuri che Black Oud e Amber Wood non si siano scambiati l'etichetta?

valentinocerca.amore
valentinocerca.amore

PROFUMO MERAVIGLIOSO E PERSISTENTE AD UN PICCOLO PREZZO

spoombung
spoombung

Enjoyable, earthy, Patchouli-dominated reminiscent of Etro patchouly but for a fraction of the price.

Tramontane
Tramontane

I was toying over the four fragrances in this black label collection and was wondering which one to buy first as I must admit I was drawn to all of them. After testing on paper first and then on my skin it was between this one and Black Oud. When I popped into my local Marks and Spencer and found 20% off all fragrances I picked this one, but will probably be back for the entire collection before the offer runs out. I have never really noticed saffron as a note before but it stands out in this and is not swamped by the other spices. As it develops it gets warmer and smokier and there is a distinctive base of vetiver and leather. Overall warm and spicy and suitable for men and women. An affordable addition to my orientals.

Amber Wood by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia 4.36 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Amber Wood fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Amber Wood, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amber Wood by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amber Wood by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Leather Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Man Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Lancome Hypnôse Homme Michael Kors Michael L`Occitane en Provence Ambre Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Rose Oud Givenchy Gentlemen Only Lalique Encre Noire Thierry Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum Estée Lauder Knowing Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Amouage Amouage Epic Man Calvin Klein Obsession Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Tom Ford Sahara Noir Mont Blanc Individuel Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette