Designers » M » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

leather
smoky
Amber Wood Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia for women and men Pictures

Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia has launched a new collection inspired by the Orient. The collection consists of four fragrances and it is named Black Label. The fragrances are available in black bottles crowned with black caps of the same design as the previous collection of classic Monotheme editions, Bio Collection and invigorating line Book of Citruses. Four oriental fragrances, belonging to the line Black Label, are aimed at both men and women. The scents are based on rich and opulent natural essential oils combined with carefully selected essences. The intention of their creators was to evoke the olfactory wealth of Orient.

AMBER WOOD, right from the very first chord, boasts spices combined with labdanum, saffron and incense. The heart brings subtle aromas of smoked cyperus, birch and labdanum, while the warm base blends patchouli, vetiver, leather and styrax. Amber Wood was launched in 2013.

Spices Labdanum Saffron Incense

Cyperus esculentus Birch Labdanum

Patchouli Vetiver Leather Styrax

Amber Oud

Amber Wood Fragrance Reviews

Q80
Q80

oh my... this was in a shop left like that so i took my try on it. i placed it on my wrest and arm and went sweaty. it tuned to something splendid i can't really describe! as my skin is rare in away that not all fragrances works well but this one turned into extreme virile essence. turned into blood lemons and bokhoor essence (Bokhoor is like the church incense idea that you use coals and burn it to enjoy the smell) & filthy green ambergris, & ashtray blood with a hint of tobacco fresh leaf. it has also an amazing animalic note but not the Aziyad Animalic, not the Anima Dulcis Animalic, and not the Rubj animalic sweaty, it's the virility sweat. ambre wood is the potion that explains masculinity and manhood, and this potion is the only one that fits Axe deodorant Ad.
its a filthy naughty man essence and definitely will lure naughty ladies ;)

Vehrkalia

Hi, weevil Thank you. :-)
Your review make me feel to give it a try.

weevil
weevil

Well, this surprised me, and I love it. The two title words; Amber... It's not 'amber' in that warm, sticky way. It's an earthy, slightly dusty concoction with a hint of musty leather too. It gets 'dustier' as it dries down.

Wood... Hmmmn not so much. Maybe a little sweet wood in the first few moments. Then it's a touch of 'decaying' wood together with that slight sweetness that goes with it, but not really 'fresh' wood or sawdusty type scent here. I am getting a touch of wood polish/wax. I hope I'm not making this sound too odd... It is gorgeous!

The fragrances I like best conjure up images (real or imagined), and it's rare to find one at this price that achieves it. Think of an old, crumbling padded-leather covered book lying on an old, unvarnished delapidated wooden work-table in a run-down Victorian wall-papered room.

Value level = through the roof!!

To me (a man) this is not a girls scent. A woman - certainly, though I don't know what 'image' it would project; somewhat austere maybe? But intriguing. There is certainly no frivolity here, not 'girlish' in any way.

@Vehrkalia - take the plunge! It's quite captivating and could have cost a great deal more, and smelled more synthetic than it does. In my opinion, your avatar seems to fit the scent!!

Vehrkalia

I can't decide if buy this or rose oud... any suggestion? :-)
I haven't tried any of the monotheme line, I'm curiuos but I have to blind buy, if I want one.

pmullally
pmullally

nicest of the range but less longevity

miticothor
miticothor

Sicuri che Black Oud e Amber Wood non si siano scambiati l'etichetta?

valentinocerca.amore
valentinocerca.amore

PROFUMO MERAVIGLIOSO E PERSISTENTE AD UN PICCOLO PREZZO

spoombung
spoombung

Enjoyable, earthy, Patchouli-dominated reminiscent of Etro patchouly but for a fraction of the price.

Tramontane
Tramontane

I was toying over the four fragrances in this black label collection and was wondering which one to buy first as I must admit I was drawn to all of them. After testing on paper first and then on my skin it was between this one and Black Oud. When I popped into my local Marks and Spencer and found 20% off all fragrances I picked this one, but will probably be back for the entire collection before the offer runs out. I have never really noticed saffron as a note before but it stands out in this and is not swamped by the other spices. As it develops it gets warmer and smokier and there is a distinctive base of vetiver and leather. Overall warm and spicy and suitable for men and women. An affordable addition to my orientals.

Amber Wood by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia 4.21 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Amber Wood fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Amber Wood, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amber Wood by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amber Wood by Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Leather Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Man Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Black Oud L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Rose Oud Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Lalique Encre Noire Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Amouage Amouage Epic Man Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L`Homme Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent M7 Etat Libre d`Orange Tom of Finland Guerlain Vetiver Calvin Klein Obsession Viktor&Rolf Antidote Lancome Hypnôse Homme