Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Shimo Monsoon for women
dislike

I had it: 11 I want it: 4

Shimo Monsoon for women Pictures

Monsoon Shimo was introduced in 1996. The fragrance is fresh and fruity with top notes of bergamot, mandarin, green leaves and orange blossom. The heart is made of apricot, litchi, rose and jasmine. The base notes are sandalwood, musk and amber. Available as EDT.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Green Notes African Orange flower

Jasmine Rose Apricot Litchi

Musk Sandalwood Amber

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Shimo Fragrance Reviews

meriel5240
meriel5240

I used to adore this shimmering, sultry, easy to wear Summer perfume - it's such a shame it's been discontinued now. I wore it during a fabulous holiday my now husband and I had together in Turkey and it always reminded me of Olu Deniz whenever I got a whiff of it. For anyone looking for a smell-alike, Christian Lacroix's C'est La Fete isn't far off, some similar notes, not quite as heady as this was though.

Shimo by Monsoon 4.40 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Monsoon Shimo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Monsoon Shimo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Shimo by Monsoon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Shimo by Monsoon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Midnight Poison Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll The Body Shop Amorito Estée Lauder Beautiful Sheer Yves Rocher Hoggar Davidoff Good Life Yves Rocher Nature Benefit Laugh with me Lee Lee Vivienne Westwood Let It Rock Anna Sui Anna Sui Anna Sui Sui Dreams Chanel Coco Ralph Lauren Ralph Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Lush Karma Guerlain Shalimar