Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Shimo Monsoon for women

Shimo Monsoon for women

Shimo Monsoon for women Pictures

Monsoon Shimo was introduced in 1996. The fragrance is fresh and fruity with top notes of bergamot, mandarin, green leaves and orange blossom. The heart is made of apricot, litchi, rose and jasmine. The base notes are sandalwood, musk and amber. Available as EDT.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Green Notes African Orange flower

Jasmine Rose Apricot Litchi

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Shimo Fragrance Reviews

I used to adore this shimmering, sultry, easy to wear Summer perfume - it's such a shame it's been discontinued now. I wore it during a fabulous holiday my now husband and I had together in Turkey and it always reminded me of Olu Deniz whenever I got a whiff of it. For anyone looking for a smell-alike, Christian Lacroix's C'est La Fete isn't far off, some similar notes, not quite as heady as this was though.

Shimo by Monsoon 3.86 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Monsoon Shimo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Monsoon Shimo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Shimo by Monsoon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Shimo by Monsoon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Christian Dior Midnight Poison Anna Sui Anna Sui Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties G Cacharel Noa Perle Chanel Allure eau de parfum Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Lancome Tresor Hilary Duff With Love Monsoon Monsoon (original) Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Pure Crush Katy Perry Purr Givenchy Very Irresistible Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Ralph Lauren Ralph Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell