Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Femme Individuelle Mont Blanc for women

Femme Individuelle Mont Blanc for women
dislike

I have it: 258 I had it: 154 I want it: 178 My signature: 10

After the first two fragrances for women, Mont Blanc launched Femme Individuelle. This is a very feminine, oriental perfume with fruity and woody notes. Sharp pink pepper and sour black currant are in the top. The heart is made of lotus blossom, hawthorn and rose. Oriental essence of patchouli, amber, musk and vanilla is in the base. The perfume was created by Michel Almairac of the perfume house of Robertet in 2004.

Bay Leaf Pink Pepper Red Currant

Perles De Lalique

Femme Individuelle Fragrance Reviews

Juliana6
Juliana6

This perfume goes against the mainstream candy sweet/floral fresh scents. Really for an individualistic person, an open minded and strong woman. My imagination "shows" an Irish elf queen -green, sparkling eyes, long,red hair, her dress is made from leaves, moss and other natural elements. On her head I see a rose and wood berry tiara.

Already the opening -a quite strong, fresh spicy wave. There's some soft pepper and bay leaf, but together they give some kind of fern, pine wood, some kind of soft moss. The it settles down, and I feel those beautiful floral notes. There's an expensive, rare sort of roses, very unusual. In my imagination it could be that dark, dark red, almost black Baccara rose - a bit mysterious and some steps away from what we usually imagine when we hear "rose".
The dry down on me is woody + spicy, maybe a bit even masculine. I feel again those opening notes, but just in a softer version, and there's some light, delicious patchouli and natural vanilla added which make this scent delicately feminine without being too common. A really underrated, original, sensual and lovely very high quality perfume.

Aromawander
Aromawander

Not my signature notes, but blind-bought this one online because it came highly recommended from another rose junkie friend. Love the warmth of bay leaves, pepper, amber and musk with the rose notes. This somewhat reminds me of Christian Lacroix Tumulte, but in a good way. Tumulte is has a dark sensuous rose, where as the spice in Individuelle comes from bay leaves and pepper and the rose itself I think is lighter.

I can use this only on cooler nights since its too warm and spicy for daywear, given I live in a place that has mostly tropical climate. Oh, and the husband loves it so bonus points for that :)

I find this bordering on masculine fragrance, but it rather complements my fiercely independent side!

Edited to add - I got bored of it too quickly - maybe because of the spiciness of the pepper which just doesn't match up with the sweltering heat here. Anyone in India wants a twice or thrice used bottle of this for a swap, send me a message :)

marily
marily

It's sensual and sexy perfume,flirty scent...delicate and feminine!!!! it draws a lot of compliments wearing....sweet and spicy too!!!! I love it!!!! It lasts long,it's a perfume for special occasions!!!!

anellekuhn
anellekuhn

One of my all time favorite fragrances. Quite masculine, but at the same time very sexy and feminine. But not little girl kind of feminine, the I-take-charge-of-my-own-life kind of feminine. I get compliments every time I wear it. It just doesn't last that long on my skin.

lyria
lyria

I sprayed it on me half an hour ago - oh, it makes me feel happy! :-)This scent is so elegant and non-banal.
By the way, to me it smells exactly the way Kiselina has described.
It was a blind-buy for me and such a nice one!...

caroldix
caroldix

Claudja Smeller, uma dica: pare de usar o tradutor do google, pelo amor de deus!

O que você escreveu em ''inglês'' está totalmente diferente do que você disse em português. Isso porque o tradutor funciona como um dicionário.. faz as traduções ao pé da letra e não faz a correspondência das regras gramaticais da língua portuguesa para o inglês. Aí o resultado final fica todo errado. Por ex.: ele não traduziu ''floraizinhos''.

Kysyona
Kysyona

Wore this in wintertime once and a colleague of mine literally stuffed his face in my hair and murmured something for a while in what seemed to be like pure pleasure! Guess it has this sexy kitten quality: it's warm and spicy, at the same time it envelopes you like a favourite pashmina, and floats along the whole day. White musk, white and black pepper, powder and something sparkly - a lovely cocktail for a winter day/night. Since it's not at all bold, but rather standing out only if the wearer does so herself, I find it agrees well with office environments. There's also a touch of masculinity in it, which plays well on a lady with gamine features, who wants to accentuate her femininity while empracing lightness and boyishness of her stature.
Unfortunately, I got quickly bored with it - I personally prefer scents that give me a push, rather than fuse with who I already am: I sort of feel stagnating in life then. So one lippie off for the absense of the it-will-knock-off-your-socks element.

Elenkina

To all perfumes lovers: please don't buy perfumes on someone's reviews. All our noses so individual. Smell it before buying to avoid disappointments. To me this is truly magical fragrance and I can bear read a feedback from some dody who buys it never smelling it before. Insane!

Elenkina

Love this fragrance! Couldn't find it anywhere.They protect it's identity and don't sell it in duty frees and even not in Harvey Nichols, not in Harrods. Everything what they sell on eBay is fakes from china. Only got it from their boutique when was on holiday in Nice. So happy now!!!!

Dollycat
Dollycat

Lovely scent! A very soft and slightly sweet oriental. It stays very close to the skin in a very pleasant and cosy way. It stays on your skin for about 6 hours and it´s suitable for during the daytime. It won´t offend anyone. It smells expensive and chic.

Annah7
Annah7

I bought it blind based on reviews. I am quite disappointed because it turned out to be very different than what I expected. It isn't truly feminine and it is a bit sour smelling. Also the longevity isn't great. Gave it away.

Translated from the Portuguese (below) to the English:

The Mont Blanc perfumes that are differentiated. They are chic, are present, and suitable for women and strong personality, but at the same time feminine, those women who do not use floraizinhos, because they are just 'ones' .... srsrsrs.

Some attribute the feature unisex for them, including the Femme Individuelle, but I think they have the power to enhance that 'Q' that these women are true leaders in their personality.

Finally, it is a perfume that was made for me .... srsrrsrsrr.

claudja smeller

Os perfumes da Mont Blanc são diferenciados mesmo. São chiques, são de presença, e indicados para mulheres fortes e de personalidade, mas ao mesmo tempo femininas; aquelas femininas que não usam floraizinhos, porque elas são exatamente 'onas'....srsrsrs.

Alguns atribuem a característica unissex para eles, inclusive para o Femme Individuelle, mas eu penso que eles têm o poder de realçar esse 'Q' feminino que estas verdadeiras líderes possuem em sua personalidade.

Enfim, é um perfume que foi feito pra mim....srsrrsrsrr.

Elenkina

Had it a couple of years ago. Really liked it, but must admit its not a day fragrance, it's warm and strong, but very pleasant. Warmed me up in a cold winter. Thinking of getting it again.

1nov
1nov

I bought this perfume online because of the good reviews .. I'm so disappointed . It's very strong and masculine .. I don't like it at all .

stacia79
stacia79

Femme Individuelle surprised me. The pink juice made me expect a watered down floral, heavy on rose or freesia or something. What I got instead was something quite unique. The femme who wears this is an individuelle indeed!

The top note of bay is very strong to me and I'm not a huge fan when it's still wet. It's so herby and medicinal, it makes me think of Vick's VapoRub. Thankfully it tones down as it dries and begins to blend with the currant. The bay never leaves completely but it takes it's place in the background as a support structure for all the other notes.

The reviewer who mentioned that this had a slight "plastic doll head" quality was correct. I happen to be one of those people who loves that doll head smell. I seek it out. The notes I voted as strongest are: Pink pepper, bay, red currant and vanilla. The florals exist but I can't pick out individual flowers. This isnt for a girly girl, it's for a sassy girl in charge.

Martyna
Martyna

I remember that once upon a time I was nearly determined to buy it without sniffing, but then I found a tester in one of my local department stores and I wasn't really impressed, because it smelled very herby in an unpleasant way. I usually like herbs in my perfumes and I am often drawn to 'medicinal' notes, but this just didn't work.

Today, about a year after my first testing, I have revisited this fragrance and I still don't experience the 'wow' which I have always expected from a fragrance named 'Femme Individuelle'. My nose is better trained now, but it still just doesn't work for me, although now I at least know why. I normally like the smell of bay leaf, but it doesn't appeal to me when mixed with the juicy redcurrant and vanilla, which is exactly what I smell in the opening. This phase mellows out after about half an hour and I am left with a very pleasant, but also very common fruity-floral based on redcurrant, vanilla, a hint of sweet lotus, rose and a bit of musk.

The 'individuality' can be seen in the opening because that fruity-bay leaf combo is not very commonplace, but everything after that is just waaaay to familiar on my skin. On top of that, the bay leaf note smells a bit off to me, and maybe there is some other herby note in there, which is not listed on the website? Anyway, those herbs are an unexpected fragrance spoiler for me in here.

It lasts about 5-6 hours on me and projects well.

Femme Individuelle used to be on my 'dislike' list, but today it has stepped up to the level of a fragrance which I wouldn't mind having in my drawer, but probably wouldn't buy myself, because there are many perfumes which I want much more.

natalia777
natalia777

This fragrance reminds me of Cairo, which I have had many years ago. I'm happy to have found a similar flavor. I would like to purchase Cairo again, but this perfume is nowhere.

evy.gc
evy.gc

ITS LIGHT SPICY FRESIA!... EVERYONE CAN USE IT! VERY SEXY YET SUBTIL AND ELEGANT. IDEAL FOR WORK. I FOUND IT VERY WELL BALANCED AND KIND OF NEUTRAL WITHOUT BEING FORGETTABLE. IT MAKES ME FEEL HIGH CLASS YOUNG WOMAN WITHOUT THE SHOW OFF. CLASSY CLASSY CLASSY.

Congeniality
Congeniality

For me it is like TM's Angel with red currant version. So I like such version very much (bigsmile :D)

gracious
gracious

I like Individuelle. I wear it to work and I think that´s perfect.It was a long staying power!!

allyssya26
allyssya26

OK.. at first i wasn't so sure about this one... the pink bottle caught my eye but then i saw the price and said to myself: too cheap to be worth it! but man was i wrong!!! i gave it a try and bought a small bottle... what can i say...amazing things come in small bottles!it's amazing very long lasting and when i say very i mean at least 7-8 hours and draws lots of compliments everybody expecting to be a really expensive perfume!if you want a perfume which can be used either at work or on special occasions this is the one for you!

olga1780
olga1780

Looking at the bottle, the juice color and the bottle you may think, oh it's another light casual feminine fragrance. But Femme Individuelle is nothing of that kind. It's an amazing fragrance with a strong and a very unique personality. I think it's the bay leaf that gives it bit of masculinity and makes it so different from other fragrances. I can see a strong, confident woman wearing this beauty.
Spectacular sillage and longevity! Mont Blanc is a very understated house that offers high quality and unique fragrances. I just wish I had discovered it earlier.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Creamy, woody and full of peppery berries. I love this perfume! It is a scent I can picture wearing in the fall and winter. Great lasting power too!!!

TankGirl
TankGirl

I quite like it, another found of my father in a boot fair!
The top notes are very fresh and vibrant, somewhat fruty gourmand to my nose. Very feminine, young and happy. After a couple of minutes the scent settles to a more earthy but still sweet scent that I like less. This part is somewhat artificial and sickening with a strong anh headaching lotus flower mixed up with a fake barbie rose. The patchouli unfortunatly dont show up on my skin in this fragrance, without cheking the notes I would never find it. To me MBFI is all about the peper, lotus and rose.
It is a sophisticated, safe and feminine perfume. Good for office wear as for special occasions - very formal.

Personality: A perfect executive in a pearl necklace.
Sillage: Great in the first 5 minutes.
Longevity: 6 hours.

6.5/10

Stararmour
Stararmour

Lovely scent, starts woody but settles down a little sweet in a lovely non overbearing manner.
Lasts practically all day, perfect for meetings or a day of work and an evening out!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Blimey, I wonder if the bottle I smelled was off as this was a total scrubber on me, sour, headache inducing and like 'Angel' gone wrong with a note of hairspray I just couldn't tolerate. I imagine the budget may have affected the great Almairacs original composition?

aticia
aticia

I had a bottle of it as a gift.I didn't like it at the begining, it seems to me too strong and sweet for my taste. But I received many compliments from men and women of different ages. Now, I think I'll buy a bottle. It stays more than 12 hours on my skin.

Kristabelle
Kristabelle

I am in love! I have been waiting to buy this and I don't know why I waited 5 years! Just as I remembered......perfect for me!

suzy Nasr
suzy Nasr

It does smell a bit masculine minus the lil bit sweetness in it. it is loads of pepper. but over all its very good in the dry down. i like it. i wear it most to work.

Miss Parfum Addict
Miss Parfum Addict

I really like Individulle!!! It´s nothing exclusive, there are others scents that reminds me this one, but it still is a very well done one!!

I smell the pink pepper note on the top, but only about half hour. I can´t get the midle and base notes on separate, just a grown up vanillic cotton-candy, with a peppery touch, lovely!!

It was a long staying power!!

PS: I´ve just smell it on a tester paper.

In mood
In mood

This perfume is very musculine to me. Too much pepper, patchouli, wood, strawberry...? and something I can't even describe. As someone mentioned before there is a note of camphor which I hate. This mixture is unbearable.

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

Famme Individuelle was my favorite fragrance in 2006-2007. I wore it night and day at that time. One friend of mine told me that I smelled like a firtree. But oriental freshness of Femme Individuelle bears no resemblance to the firtree. It´s a pleasant aroma of lotus and rose with spices, and in the end soft vanilla drydown. It´s really individual with its outstanding combination of sour-sweet-fresh-spicy! I got a lot of compliments from men about my perfume. I still remember it and I miss my bottle of Femme Individuelle.

guest_scentfan
guest_scentfan

I love the scent, it is clean and elegant, prefer to wear it at daytime. But one thing i did not like - it wore off so fast, after 1-2 hours it was completely gone for me

e_negrau
e_negrau

The pink pepper and the bay leaf give currants and roses a spicy aromatic tone, a little bit minty. The dry-down is a very pleasant warm vanilla. Definitely, a very distinct perfume, a modern classic and really "individual", suitable for office and for special occasions, as well.

Kimi
Kimi

I luv this perfume. Thanks to all the members of fragrantica.com and their comments because of which I did not hesitate to purchase this online and I just luv it. I luv the musky and vanilla smell and the sweet but not too sweet smell. It's great! I sprayed it on my sis without showing her the perfume and she says it smells great...

guest_linda
guest_linda

Has a oriental and woody essence strictly meant for an evening wear

rikari
rikari

Easy to love truth fragrance. Which one an acid mother said. Hello to you with a currant arriving with a red baccate touch with a peppery launch mildly. The surprise comes now. I was not able to imagine it for drawn bean known well from our kitchen, how can exist in what kind of harmony with the fragrances written down already.the green one strengthens it gently (grass) feeling, but the culinária does not take the effect away towards it.the flowers extinguish each other quasi, because the flashy of the rose quasi immediately strangles the wet quiet of the lotus. The creamy vanilla, which the three to which used was got already is, is felt quite strongly at the time of withering off onto a carriage /ambergris, patchouli, musk/ leaning follows away very long us. Who desires an easy-going, feminine fragrance which can be used advantageously with a spring, in summer brings a good decision if he selects this fragrance.

kiselina
kiselina

Sweet strawberry, cotton candy, rose and at the same time-something crispy cold! This perfume is sparkling, optimistic and has an incredible staying power!

sky76sky
sky76sky

A spicy, sweet & sour "rosy" fragrance with a watery feel. It is delicate, yet the redcurrent & pink peppercorns pack a punch & stop it from being twee. Over time it becomes sweeter (never sickly) & more rosey. Somewhere I get bayleaves & moss, although they are not mentioned.

To my nose there is something off-kilter in the mix of this fragrance. It is a little bit fruity, a little bit floral, a little bit aquatic, a little bit spiced, a little bit sweet, a little bit sour.....& yet it doesn't really gel well. To me, it creates an OK fragrance & not a "wow" scent.

If you like a peppery, sour rose you may enjoy this scent. (Also, those that like a hint of 'plastic dolls' would enjoy this!)

KellyChrisp
KellyChrisp

Sorry Mont Blanc this smelt very sickly sweet on me and smelt as if I was trying to cover up the smell of damp laundry (which I was not).. instead of smelling nicer I smelt worse.

milena
milena

I've been collecting perfumes three years now and this was one of my first. I love this one it's different and it smells nice on my skin.

Sassy1
Sassy1

First few sniffs I get sweet strawberries. Then camphor/sage drift (maybe the pink pepper? bay leaf? hawthorne?) which keeps it from being overly lollipop. The drydown doesn't change much. I can't pick up any of the basenotes at all. A little rich for warm weather but would be nice in fall or winter I think.

niviacq
niviacq

Lovely smell. Its hardy to describe.
Its sweet but no to much. Wonderful. My favorite!

Divenus
Divenus

This perfume is incredible. Sweet, but not to much. Wodsy. Last a long time on skin. And drive the guys crazy. It´s not for summer days. Maybe in fresh nights, and put just a little. It´s a really really sensual fragrance.

guest_Victoria
guest_Victoria

I have it and smells delicately good..very feminine.

kayka
kayka

very classic, but lovely... i have it..it is great! i think, i will buy it again :)

eskarina62
eskarina62

I ordered it out of curiosity and...because I was a bit bored:-)

Never regretted trying it out and wearing it is an occasion as special as can be:)
I can definitely feel the red currant and the lotus which does not disappear when the base notes of musk and vanilla leave a delicate trail!

Simply love it!

A must-try!

Femme Individuelle by Mont Blanc 3.85 out of 5 based on 366 ratings and 48 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme Individuelle by Mont Blanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme Individuelle by Mont Blanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.