Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Femme de Montblanc Mont Blanc for women
dislike

cacao
cinnamon
Femme de Montblanc Mont Blanc for women Pictures Femme de Montblanc Mont Blanc for women Pictures Femme de Montblanc Mont Blanc for women Pictures Femme de Montblanc Mont Blanc for women Pictures Femme de Montblanc Mont Blanc for women Pictures

Femme de Montblanc is a modern, oriental fragrance. Its composition starts with a brilliant harmony of fresh, cool and warm notes that leads to intense, sweet and floral heart. The base is deliciously oriental, with sweet fruity, chocolate and elegant woody and musk notes. Bergamot, cardamom, cinnamon and pineapple are in the top. The heart is made of Turkish rose, jasmine, orange blossom and heliotrope. Raspberry, chocolate, peach, amber, vetiver, patchouli and musk are in the base. The perfume was created in 2006.

Pineapple Cinnamon Bergamot Cardamom

Orange Blossom Jasmine Turkish Rose Heliotrope

Amber Patchouli Musk Raspberry Peach Dark Chocolate Vetiver

Courtesan
Oscar Violet

Femme de Montblanc Fragrance Reviews

shiva-woman
shiva-woman

This is an "okay" scent, a little generic, no head-turner; I don't hate, don't love, won't buy again. I have both EDT and EDP. Based on the notes, I was expecting a lot more. The top notes are somewhat sweet, floral-berry with a little gourmand vying with Medicine/camphor quality underneath. There is definitely a fruity-berry quality tempered a bit more than the typical Mall fruitbomb. There is something slightly bitter and rubbery underneath--and a bit sharp. I have tested both Alien and Lady Gaga since this is what it reminded me of--and both are very similar. Alien might be a bit colder, more astringent, LG a little more synthetic definitely floral, but all seem to be in the same genre. Montblanc has a more medicinal quality than either (Bactine?)--and a bit warmer. On a final note, I love the Kenzo line, love almost all their scents, and I have Jungle (the biggest bottle I could get)--and this bears absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to that tropical lush, spicy flowerbomb that is probably not office friendly. How your skin and chemistry reacts is certainly the big variable, but I don't get any kinda of Kenzo in this at all. This IS office friendly...

skitten
skitten

R/V of EDT. This is a gem, sophisticated classy scent. Very warm and comforting, makes me feel like a real woman. I love the dry down, enveloping me in a cloud of cosyness. You can sense the scent is there, but is not overpowering. Longevity is all day for me, as I get lovely comments asking what Perfume am I wearing. Another fragrance that not alot of people know about where I live. A bonus for me as I like the individuality of me only wearing it.
Definately an oriental, is truly a balmy purple fragrance and the bottle is attractive. Chocolate violets, is what it remids me of, with slithers of pineapple pieces peepimg through. Turkish delights and pretty, petite orange blossoms drifting by. A stunning fragrance to wear. Love it.

kalinda323
kalinda323

Just received my EDT, and I don't like it at all. Maybe it's my body chemistry, but on me it smells like potpourri. Pretty disappointed.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Very beautiful fragrance I have the edt and it smells really lovely.
However the EDP is much richer and warmer but I couldn't find it anywhere.
The EDT opens quite sweet with cinnamon pinapple and heliotrope it then dries down very chocolatey and cozy.
Amazing fragrance but if you can get the EDP which is much richer and lasts longer.

aura2424
aura2424

Got the edt version of this . It starts with pineapple .After a few seconds i get cardamom like the black plump cardamom seeds that i pound in a mortar to use for cooking. This lasted a couple of hours after which i could smell a mixture of peach , amber ,cinnamon and musk stronger on my clothes than on my skin. The dry down is vetiver or Khus as we call it here, quite similar to the smell of Khus shutters my grandpa used to cover windows during summer. The bottle- more like a paperweight but a lovely shade of purple.

jamaral
jamaral

É uma fragrância muito especial, oriental e refinada. É um aroma diferente, não é um perfume que todos identifiquem, aconselho a experimentar antes de comprar. Eu especialmente gostei muito de usar e possivelmente vou voltar a comprar. É ideal para o tempo mais frio.
Deveria ter maior fixação.

lizziekayy
lizziekayy

For EDT. Very, very weak unfortunately . I can tell this fragrance is probably lovely in a Lolita Lempicka type way but it is so weak even on multiple sprays that it is not worth your money at all. You'd be better off with a bar of soap. Damned IFRA regulations are making perfume pointless.

Mandy31
Mandy31

This review is for the EDP

Femme de Montblanc opens with cinnamon and chocolate. Gets juicy in the middle- bergamot, peach, strawberry, then heliotrope, rose, very slight jasmine. More chocolate, patchouli, musk in the creamy drydown. There's a faint smoky bitterness hidden deep somewhere in the warm, spicy sweetness which adds a nice dimension. It is an unusual fragrance. I love it!
Lasts 4- 5 hrs on my skin, longer in cold weather. Moderate sillage.

For some reason I got pepper the first time I tried this on. Maybe the cinnamon-cardamom note turned peppery on my skin. (After a few tries I got the cinnamon.) This made me try layering Femme de Montblanc with Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L'Elixir edp, because I love the peppery note- got an interesting scent that worked for me!

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Really impressive! It hits me hard with a pineapple sweetness first. Nothing citrus at all, just fruity and happy. After a while, the scent warms up with a raspberry liqueur, a whisper of chocolate and fine lipstick-y/make-up feeling. The base adds a smoky amber and a shy patchouli on my skin.

It works really well on my skin, with good projection and nice longevity (around 8h), going close to skin after 2h. This is cozy but refined and powerful. I think this is more formal, anyway.

beatrix75

the most beauthiful smell ever i sprayt on my body. Warmt expensive chokolat ohh my good i dont fine the words to describle this best av best fragrance ever good silage long lasting feminine everything what i loking for a frag 10/10

celebrity89
celebrity89

Nice surprise. The cinnamon reviews almost scared me away. This is a redo of LouLou, rounded out by more floral notes like Poison and Curve Crush.

Update: Smells a lot like Anna Sui.

ren
ren

Hi! well today I am going to tell you all about my experience with Femme by Montblanc EDT.

I used to wear it in the Winter and it was actually great but I didn't think it had much longevity nor sillage...but today, a really hot day here in Argentina I can still smell it, perfect! It's over 7 hours I put a couple of spritzes on...Wow...I highly recommend it...very sexy and delicious! You can almost eat it! lol

The chocolate yum, pineapple oh everything is so yum!!!Men were all starring at me today, they might want to eat me? Funny. For sure it will keep the men coming...Try it, it's a great gourmand. I love it!

maraki1
maraki1

I'd like your opinion on edt, please if anyone knows...

Juliana6
Juliana6

About the EdT.
This is unique and so beautiful, and not at all popular here, where I live. The opening is fruity fresh, but just after few seconds it becomes a thick, warm, creamy, slightly nutty, gourmand aroma. I smell some notes which are not listed. For example, I feel crushed apricot seeds, cherries in liqueur covered with dark, exquisite chocolate, almonds and their peels. And that's why I think this scent is from the same shelf as Petite robe noire by Guerlain and Lolita Lempicka scents. I didn't buy it because I had red it was quite similar to Angel which I simply can't stand. But I still kept thinking about it. But no, on me it smells nothing like Angel, on me this is wonderful.
This is a rich, strong, sweet and elegant very high quality scent.
When I spray it on, I think about an early winter morning and about the first snow slowly falling -fresh, creating the impression of something sweet like sugar powder, so unreal, so dreamy. And all this covered with this fragile sensation of celebration of life.

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

So I forgot I had this fragrance and what it smells like. I saw the bottle it on this site and remembered I had it, but no clue when. Guess where the fragrance appeared next? In one of my dreams. The crazy part is I don't remember what this perfume smells in real life, but I need to have it now. Perfume of my dreams..

Pusur
Pusur

I felt in love with this one when one of my professors (woman) entered the room. SHe smelled so nice. If I was a guy I would ask her out. Or if I was a lesbian. I am none of these, so only thing I did is to ask what a perfume she wears. I have it in my collection. It smells a bit like Bvlgari Notte... At least this link I got in my nose after using both. Rich and sexy. Oh, yes my professor was sexy as well he he

mishkacuneva

Is it discontinued? Cause i made the mistake to finish my bottle and can't find it anywhere...and i miss Femme in my collection

Elmyra
Elmyra

A lovely fragrance i just added to my collection.
The cardamom is very strong at first, but later settles nicely.

This is a fragrance that is quite complex, unique, VERY different and totally non boring. Go for it, if you want to 'experience' a scent, and not just wear one...the notes develop and flow one after the other mingling beautifully.

I love this.
Best for: fans of gourmand frags, and definitely for strictly spice / oriental lovers...

If you enjoy Si, or L by Lolita Lempicka, or Dior Addict, then i think you should add this to your collection :)

Mont Blanc did get it right, especially with such complicated combinations of herbs, fruit and flowers. Longevity - excellent, no need to reapply often as the base lasts - and is the best part of the scent ; sillage - excellent as well, and i have the edt.

mhubbard

I must be anosmic to many scents because I smell nothing after maybe 30 minutes....perhaps 5 sprays are not enough?

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Pineapple and vetiver overwhelm in the opening of Femme de Montblanc (EDT) on my skin, smelling like pineapple soda, or possibly cough drops (but VERY TASTY cough drops). Later stages see the pungent, fruity notes take a step back as powdery notes merge to create a smell that I can only describe as "perfumey, fruity, baby powder". It's intriguing, and not altogether unpleasant. I'll need to test it further, but for the price, this is a nice addition to my collection ($20 at Ross).

edge42
edge42

Just got this for my wife and what can I say, she smells like a sexy root beer float!

Mont Blanc is quickly becoming one of my favorite houses as they rarely set a foot wrong. Most of their fragrances are either very good or great in my opinion; especially when you factor in bang for the buck.

Femme de Montblanc certainly fits that description as well. Yet another winner from Mont Blanc.

Score: 8/10

Missyee

When i smell this i want to eat a rich Chocolate cake.

Cheryl5406
Cheryl5406

In my humble opinion, I think the edp version is a wipe-out. To me it smells like body odor in a bottle.

I personally love the edt- I can smell all the notes and they come together as one delicious aroma. My husband loves this perfume on me- it even smells good on him.

When I bought the edp it was because I believed the edt was so good the edp must be awesome. Such a HUGE disappointment. A total yuck that lasts about 15 minutes and then poof.

If you want a perfume that is reasonable and lasts a few yummy hours try the edt.

Sashie
Sashie

This is one of those scents where the reviewer should specify whether it's an EDP or and EDT.
I can't comment on the EDT, but the EDP has none of the sharpness and shrillness some of the reviews below complain about. It's not masculine or overly sweet. It is very feminine, well-blended and like Presence, uncommon - in a good way.

mihaela01
mihaela01

Indeed all the reviews here are for the edp version.I have blind bought the edt and is really lovely but I can only imagine how superb the edp is.The chocolate is very light,a little cinnamon and a creamy vanilla.Is how I imagine a rich woman would smell...now I want the perfume.

VeeNVegas
VeeNVegas

The notes here are for the perfume version ONLY!! The EDT notes, according to the Montblanc company website are vastly different. They list: Key ingredients: peach, Turkish rose, tonka bean, and vanilla.

I blind bought the EDT and was extremely disappointed in it as I was expecting something totally different after reading the reviews here and seeing the notes listed.
Be sure you are buying the perfume if you are interested in the njotes seen on this page.

mishkacuneva

that is probably the only "heavy" winter scent that i can wear during all seasons - very feminine, very distinctive and the fragrance changes on the skin. there is warmth, there is sexual notes but there is also relaxing feeling. i think that is a perfume that can make a woman feel comfortable, confident and extraordinary

marily
marily

So sweet and creamy!!!! I snif sugar,it is a sugary and vanillary scent!!!! very nice and lovely scent!!!! I feel joy and happiness wearing it

The concentration matters on this one!!! I tried the edp years ago and loved it. Recently I bought the edt, not realizing there was a choice and it's really not good. The shrill, thin feeling people are reporting is 100% the edt. The rich, creamy delicious blanket of gorgeous is the edp. Check your concentration before buying a full bottle!

Lala2013
Lala2013

Just had to write for reviewer below who said "this lives up to its cheapy fragrance reputation"? Mont Blanc is a sister company to Cartier known for its luxury items!Anything but a cheap reputation!
This one is beautiful, its rich and warm and envelopes you.Although a floral, its creamy and gets "darker" and quite sensual.I love the cinnamon and the chocolate it contains, yet overall it is quite a gentle feminine fragrance,has a romantic tone and is very beautiful IMHO x

mhubbard

This is a sweet and innocuous floral, the unisex comments astound me. Gentle and quiet, no big nasty sillage here, suitable for work or church. Perhaps a tad spicy, but I don't detect any big cinnamon notes. The weak points with this are poor longevity and somewhat of a generic presentation. While pleasant, nothing special. Unfortunately this lives up to its cheapy fragrance reputation and I would not repurchase.

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

LOVE this one. At the very beginning it's very fruity, dark and juicy. The dry down is gorgeous, smells clean, yet sexy and interesting. Chocolately and rich, but with a freshness that's hard to describe. It's unlike any else I own, and I definitely crave it. Unfortunately, I find the sillage and longevity to be quite weak, but I don't mind refreshing this one. Highly recommended!

kasiarog
kasiarog

Just received it today and it smells heavenly! It was a blind buy based on reviews, I hoped I would like it. It's a warm scent a bit masculine (somehow reminds me a liitle of Boss Bottled) and sweet also. I think it's better for colder summer/spring evenings and winter/fall. Very sexy scent!

Liri1985
Liri1985

Where I could buy this? I can't find it anywhere...

Rosey167
Rosey167

on the tester it was yummy yum... on my skin... it was like ugghh!!! I had to scrub it off (AND I DID!!!)

fefi
fefi

Simply delicous... the true smell of a woman..

fire2heart
fire2heart

This was a blind buy for me. I love the sweet bergamot opening, it quickly moves to the middle notes and I get a lot of amber. For some reason my chemistry grabs on to the amber notes in all my perfumes that have it. I was kind of hoping this wouldn't do that but it does.... anywho... it lasts about 2 hours on my wrist and I've sprayed it on my décolletage area. I get whiffs of violets even though I know it's not listed, maybe that is part of the patchouli? I still smell the amber.
It's heady, yet close to the skin. Not spicy, I wish I smelled the cinnamon.
It's a mature fragrance.

Update:
I wore it on my clothes and it is sickly sweet on there. I'm going to try it again on my skin and see if i enjoy this still. It's a beautiful bottle and I'll keep it just for that. Maybe it'll smell better in colder months...
So interesting how the weather can affect perfume on the skin!!

xluchi

this is my favorite of all, is just the perfume that I identified in my skin smells beautiful, sweet, romantic, wanna smell your wrist all the time, but you'll quickly cloying, lasts 6-8 hours, although I like last all day, I love it! To my only!!

Missyee

This unique scent takes me places.
I'd rather buy perfumes like these which lifts my mood rather than worrying about whether it will give me a headache or not! :)

anacarol202

Soooo delicious!! Perfect cinnamon! Great in the winter, sexy, very very good!!

anacarol202

Soooo delicious!! Perfect cinnamon! Great in the winter, sexy, very very good!!

Jama4
Jama4

I tested the deodorant spray version. If you like perfumes with a strong cinnamon component and that are unisex, this might be for you.

Office safe: No too strong
Timing: fall and winter evenings
Cost: $17 for 50ml / 1.69 oz EPD or $9 for deodorant spray at Winners / TJ Maxx

Disclamer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

Fizzy
Fizzy

Enlightened, beautiful and improved version of the modern Spellbound Estee Lauder, more fresh and sweet, very very light and close to the skin. I don't get any chocolate in it.
Just perfect for the office, for summer, or if you don't want be noticed by perfume. A bit pricey perfume for the weak silage and longevity, you get.

D@n!
D@n!

Já havia sentido, resolvi arriscar, dar crédito à ele e comprei. Confesso que no início gostei mas não ficou muito bom em minha pele,algo nele não me agrada e passou a ser enjoativo...O frasco é lindo mas deixou a desejar, questão de gosto mesmo!

Adela7
Adela7

wow, what a heavy sweet smell! so rich and warm! a little too foody for my taste but agreeable still.

mimikins24
mimikins24

This is a wonderful surprise!! I bought this super discounted at Winners, and it is delicious!!

The opening is very heavy on the pineapple, with a hint of spice. The opening notes stick around for quite a while, but I have to say the floral (heart) just sort of whips by --- I get more chocolate, with a hint of jasmine and rose.

I am left with the base notes after about 1-1.5 hours --- patchouli, amber, vetiver, raspberry and peach. Yummy!!

The longevity on this is okay, about 4-6 hours or so. The sileage is noticeable but polite. I would definitely say work appropriate with one spray, but I think it could be great for evening too, if I applied more. I am wearing it in a snowstorm today, but I could see this as a sultry summer evening fragrance, if applied lightly.

Once my little 30 ml bottle is done, I will be restocking this!!

KittyBaditty
KittyBaditty

This was the closest I ever came to a blind buy- I sprayed the tester and purchased. There was something familiar and nostalgic about the top notes, but it took a while for me to figure it out. Rose, some other flowers my nose can't identify, and Vetiver. This is Estée Lauder White Linen in a prettier bottle. Sadly, this combination is unwearable on me.

this is a nice powdery perfume. it lasts only a couple of hours on me, but it's pleasant nonetheless. this reminds me of perfume after it has clung to a sweater and you can still smell it. comforting. sweet, but not too, a little musky and powder. that's what i get the most from this feminine perfume. i like it.

aristouka
aristouka

amazing perfume for a dynamic woman who wants to stand out! for me it's the woman version of joop! men. it's a strong perfume but for strange reason i doesn't bother you but you want to sniff it all the time.it's addictive!....
..... it's like when you drink a good wine and you start to feel dizzy but nice and you want to carry on drinking because you feel great and you smile all the time... that's femme de montblanc! thumbs up for montblanc and whoever created this amazing perfume!!!! bravo...

Soutty123
Soutty123

This was a blind buy. When I first sprayed it I thought I had made a horrible mistake as it smelled very sharp and a bit masculine. The drydown is lovely though, very soft. It reminds me of baby lotion. A clean, motherly sort of smell like fresh linen.

Takhaet
Takhaet

First few minutes it smells like Angel on me - very strong earthy patchouli ...but then after few minutes it changes to a sweet-spicy fragrance of pineapple , berries , flowers with hints of amber , cinnamon and musk.

It is a very unique, strong and complex fragrance. Lots of different notes that play beautifully on my skin within few hours.
The drydown is also very very nice- soft peach and berry on chocolate and musk base. It end with patchouli and vetiver.

Amazing and very interesting. One of its kind I would say .

Majesty
Majesty

Most of Montblanc women fragrances are powerful and this is no exception. Do not wait soft,linear scents from this house! Femme de Montblanc is a femme with guts!My first thought was,Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant with a chocolate-spice twist. On my skin chocolate,this would be dark chocolate 80% cocoa and patchouli dominate. Smooth and kind of sweet but still heavy drydown with semi-gourmand facet. Very good lasting power for an EDT.

dmaw
dmaw

A very soft vintage floral, but not heavy as vintage florals tend to be. I like the noticeable cinnamon and would say this is similar to Red Door, but much lighter.

anosmia
anosmia

Elegant yet sensual.
Luxurious yet soothing.
Intimate yet warm.
Feminine yet lively.

Love this one! Love the bottle! Love the perfume!

But is that surprising??
Its France's Mont Blanc after all !!!

Update:
more than 6 hours and still there. Inspite of the high humidity.
Highly recommend this one !!!

joliecat
joliecat

One could easily wear this perfume in a crowd and not offend anyone nearby. It's powdery at first, but quickly settles very close into the skin, much less powdery. The cardamom, cinnamon and cocoa, as well as the fruit notes and florals are blended so closely together as to be extremely light, gentle, totally unobtrusive. Overall, it's as if one just stepped out of a shower after using a rich, expertly blended, clean smelling, creamy, but very lightly scented soap. The perfume is not "soapy" at all. It smells fresh, tender, expensive in its understatement. It lasts a good 8 hours or more, quietly behaving like a well refined, well mannered aristocrat. It's great to wear any time. Simply beautiful.

dkny27
dkny27

Powdery and light at first, followed by warm cinnamon spice and cacao. Nothing like I would've expected from a purple juice in such a royal looking flanker.
Sad part, is as some have said.... the beauty of the scent does disappear within a matter of minutes on me and I am left with a soft faint sweet cinnamon.

Niquitaa
Niquitaa

The opening is nice. It then becomes a sort of.. grown up fragrance. Ages 30 and above.

monica0106
monica0106

its sweetness smells a little bit like Pi Givenchy cologne for men, not girly sweet, but licorice and cinnamon spicy sweet in oriental way. Quite unique~
definitely for sophisticated refined women instead of girl. a little bit too formal.

HelenFlowerz
HelenFlowerz

Oh my God, it's so chic perfume,I almost don't feel it, what means that this is mine! Very mysterious, not too sweet, great for evening!

ralucucky
ralucucky

On my skin, this perfume is too sweet. I like the top notes, but then it becomes heavy. I can still smell it after 5 hours.

estevaorada
estevaorada

Every woman should smell like this. Very sexy and romantic.

xluchi

este es mi perfume favorito en este momento, queda perfecto en mi piel y dura lo normal para mi, 6-8 horas, este es UNICO , lo amoooo !!!!!

Nikkiza
Nikkiza

yammy,warm,elegant,seductive,wellmixed,sweet and femme.begins breathtaking and dries down creamy.it is pretty all the way down.silage is good and lasts quiet long on my skin.feel realy sexy wearing it as my hubby tells me so.reasonable price and cute bottle.what more can i ask for?
way to go mont blanc

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I agree with miZZpuRRfect that this is an elegant, yummy gourmand scent. It's a lot softer than I was anticipating from the strong colour of the perfume and is very classy smelling, soft, warm, slightly powdery, a little sweet - really nice! I don't detect at all the masculine sense that several reviewers here have mentioned. On my skin it's feminine, warm and sexy all the way. I'm a lucky girl because I got my bottle in a swap with a lovely fellow Fragrantican and I'd never smelled it before so I'm sooo happy that it's such a nice perfume! I'd recommend it very highly and it definitely gets my approval!! ;o)))

UPDATE: I'm officially LOOOOVING this perfume!! Hooray - it's one of my new fave discoveries, along with Gucci Guilty. I love 'em both!! ;o))

Norgirl
Norgirl

Oh this does not go so well on my skin. it is to masculine and almost sour spicy . i cant feal anything sweet in this . just awfull.. this is most sertanly skin cemestry.
i had high hopes for this one , but its a no no for me .
It is more dry and spicy whit the vetiver , cardamom, i can not pick up any off the florals or fruits . so strange . the chocolate is also sadly not there on my skin.

Janoh
Janoh

my all time favorite was presence actually.. too bad cant find it anymore. shall try all mont blanc frangrances to perhaps find something of that sort.. presence is a matured scent that will attract much older guys comparing from my age grp.. my first v true love....

prigipessa
prigipessa

La classe!
Really addictive, smells like the atmosphere in a luxury jewellery shop...

Expensive lipstick! This smells just like fancy lipstick to me and I love it for that. The plum, musk and chocolate really make it almost an edible scent, velvety and smooth. Loving this one. It has that 'makeup' scent I love so much.

Woodelf
Woodelf

To me, this is Angel Light. This is what I had hoped Angel would smell like on me, but didn't. Femme de Mont Blanc is lightly sweet and spicy. The base notes, in particular the patchouli and amber, keep the scent warm, a bit "dirty," and also keep this from being too gourmand. The dominant notes to me are the fruit, chocolate and cardamom. Femme de Mont Blanc is both delicious and sensual. Floral notes hover in the background and help to maintain a certain lightness that makes this scent very versatile. It's very fresh, very soothing.

semj
semj

Warm cosy, Chopards Wish little sister.

SheShe
SheShe

I love it. If you are atrracted to Kenzo, Jungle Elephant and you find it hard to wear but you still try, I advise buying a sample of Femme... and trying it. The fragrance is something between Elephant and Tiger, but all in all it's unique and it isn't a copy of them.
I can smell cardamom and chocolate the most and it's a great combination. The fragrance is good to wear day and night, during all seasons. It's a calm and strong fragrance.

Eos
Eos

Overwhelmingly powdery and synthetically sweet with a strange slight spiciness...like a mass manufactured cinnamon roll dipped in plastic-y icing left to melt and then harden under a food court heat lamp.

BettyPretty
BettyPretty

Femme de Montblanc makes me mixed feelings. There is nothing intriguing about what would cause that I feel unique when you wear one... But I like this note of soap, which works for me relaxed. Unfortunately, the one is not moving at all times on my skin and basically smells the same: mix flowers and fruit with a predominance of pineapple seasoned with cardamom.
I think it everyday perfume for cooler days. Since I finished it, I think to buy another bottle.

maijaaijam
maijaaijam

It's fantastic! Opening reminded me about Christmas - citrus and spices. Ok, a little bit harsh at the first moment, but it soon dries down to spicy-fruity sweetness..very feminine, quite dark and heavy.
High heels, silk dress and candles in autumn twilight..

guest_Michelle
guest_Michelle

Everybody wears Paco,Armani,Gucci.. but only few know about Mont Blanc. I love it!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

this one is a very gourmand scent, so delicious but not to 'headache sweet'! no kenzo jungle elephant similarity at all, maybe one ore two notes are similar but no the compositon.
elephant isn t a gourmand scent over all and i hate it. this one i love. i would compare it to wish from chopard but more elegant and mature.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I want to like this scent, in fact I do like it for the first few minutes, and then something develops that reminds me of the kind of hand lotion you find in a hospital. Maybe it's the heliotrope interacting with the cardamom or vetiver. The patchouli certainly keeps me sniffing my wrist, but the powdery "hospital" note unfortunately gives me a headache.

vuelo
vuelo

This perfume is just spectacular. Can't pick too many notes from it, it's a mix with personality of it's own.It definetly has some nutmeg-I smell some-, though I don't see it listed.

It has good sillage and staying power and it's very feminine yet versatile, not too floral, not too fruity, not too gourmand- a little bit of all, making this amazing perfume. Has big chances of becoming one of my top 3 favourites. Love it!

P.S.-I see no similarity between this and Kenzo Elephant. I really dislike Elephant, but I adore this one.

guest_thea
guest_thea

hi ive got this perfume from a friend.. all i can say it... i like the scent so fresh and cool... i love it can't using it all day.

sky76sky
sky76sky

When Kama told me it was a lighter, creamier version of Jungle Elephant I did not know what to expect....but I was excited!

Well, it never reached the heady heights of the hype (how could it touch Elephant?! So controverial! So unique! So polarising!). However, the more I wear it the more I like it in its own right.

Imagine Elephant. Now turn the volume way, way down to create a daytime Elephant "lite". Then take away all but one clove, tame it, smooth it, soften it, give it sweet fruits, creamy amber, a masculine vertiver edge & then calm it all down with plenty of clean musk. This is Femme.

It is a seductive fruity scent - a wink & a smile! Wear it when you're feeling upbeat & flirty & want to stand out in a subtle way. This one will grow on you....

ananda
ananda

A lovely scent that disappeared way too fast. In less than 20 minutes it was gone. I saw that coming, it was too close to the skin, right from the start.

I don't know if this happened only to me, but it's a shame, 'cause I really liked the fragrance. A sweet, warm, elegant gourmand oriental, very very delicate right from the start... Beautiful, but incredibly elusive.

actiasluna
actiasluna

Lovely warm scent. Topnotes on me are kind of strongly sweet, but definitely get the pineapple and cinnamon. Haven't experienced the middle or base yet but expect much! Definitely sensual, for my more "friendly" days! If it turns masculine in the base, that's just fine, I LOVE masculin on my skin.

azuriiita
azuriiita

At first smell, its delightful cinnamon-vetiver-patchouli-chocolate fragrance :D

After a while, appears crispy notes of peach-litchi-jasmine....... The drydown its a caramelized amber :) so cute! and funny sexy in my opinion :D

Its very charming and feminine! I like it a lotttttttt :D

Malegria
Malegria

First of all - I bought Femme de M, relying on several reviews that mentioned a similarity with Kenzo Jungle. I tried to wear Jungle and it was the first perfume that I could not wear, it was so overwhelming - so I decided to give Femme de M a try.
If there is a similarity, I can only blame it on cinnamon - but the character of it is totally different then in Jungle. Jungle bites! - Femme de M pets with a velvet glove. It is strong - but more in a soapy kind of way, not in a "look at me" way.
I think there is lavender here, and it is a nice, rounded one.If you are looking for a sophisticated scent - it`s not for you, it is rather simple and sweet, very feminine and makes me think of a little Southern lady, a pretty woman with dimples on her cheeks, ready to laugh and share her pecan pie recipe with you. Polka dot dress and Femme de Montblanc - and you will be the living picture for this lovely perfume.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Now that I have been wearing this frag for two days I have finally found time to sit down and write a review. To begin with, this is a very sensual and feminine fragrance in an adorable diamond-shaped bottle. The opening is fruity but not fresh and juicy as one might expect - it is warm and creamy with the sweetness of the cinnamon and pineapple notes. The base notes are dark and sexy with the heliotrope standing out among the other notes. Then the drydown is just gorgeous - the chocolate notes are somehow similar to the chocolate in Tom Ford's Black Orchid though, as a whole, both frags are very different. Femme is smooth, silky and sensual and a great choice for colder weather.

guest_efikillkiss
guest_efikillkiss

Warm, chocolatey, i sense the musc among the other elements, powdery in some way. Beautiful scent, scent of a woman, dynamic, youthful, the first impression is a little heavy, but it doesn't last. 10/10/09

ruxxy
ruxxy

Trvevil said it very well. I would like to add that it's sweet heliotrope-cinnamon-spices at first, not too fruity. Now my wrist holds the middle-to-base notes and I can still sense heliotrope and orange blossom, but patchouli+chocolate+vetiver are dragging it bit by bit into masculine territory. This change from the sweet feminine top all the way through the spicy masculine base is spectacular IMHO.

Sexy, romantic and quite elegant! On my skin it smells like a floral-oriental with a hint of incense, even if no incense is listed in notes. Lovely scent, it suits feminine types.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I like this one! At first it's very fruity, there's pineapple bergamot shadowed with cinnamon so it's not like fruity salad perfumes and then it goes into sweet floral phase, but still, I can smell cinnamon there. It's 'dark' kind of perfume, it's glowing and smooth. After some hour or two I noticed that.. it smells very similar to how Pepsi smells on me.. (damn, that typo of 'to') but not chemical or sharp, just inspired, soft and natural way. Further I can feel raspberry and still cinnamon. Later chocolate is there too. When I think of it I imagine violet silk dress and black haired woman, me for example. I noticed that there was edt too, because I tested the edp one. Agree on similarities with Kenzo Jungle, it has huge amount of cinnamon, but Mont Blanc has just the right amount of cinnamon that don't dominate only is present all way through. Lasting power seems ok, but within few hours it fades into close to skin kind perfume. At first sillage is ok though. Scent matches the bottle color and bottle is nice itself.

veronique
veronique

This is a soft, sweet spicy oriental perfume. It makes me feel sexy and romantic. Yummy..

Kama
Kama

I have Femme de Montblanc from today...I like them a lot..it is like spicy cinnamon mixes with creamy vanilla... it reminds me softer version of Jungle Kenzo perfume, just that this one is more creamer and sweeter.

sweet_joy
sweet_joy

Warm, floral, feminine, delicate, sensual and elegant, not overpowering and long lasting. Great scent! ;)

nezzabel
nezzabel

It's a great oriental flower scent, it's not overpowering and it's kind of sweet on me!
Love the chocolate on this one!

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

I don't know how it could be nammed "Femme" , because I feel it turns into a bit musculin afer a while !!

Femme de Montblanc by Mont Blanc 3.82 out of 5 based on 502 ratings and 95 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mont Blanc Femme de Montblanc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mont Blanc Femme de Montblanc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme de Montblanc by Mont Blanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme de Montblanc by Mont Blanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.