Designers » M » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Legend Intense Mont Blanc for men

Legend Intense Mont Blanc for men
dislike

Legend Intense Mont Blanc for men Pictures Legend Intense Mont Blanc for men Pictures Legend Intense Mont Blanc for men Pictures Legend Intense Mont Blanc for men Pictures

Mont Blanc Legend was presented the 2011. Its enhanced edition, Legend Intense, comes out in September 2013. The new formula retains the distinctive character of the original, since it was created by the same nose - Olivier Pescheux.

The scent is fresh due to bergamot and spicy with aromas of cardamom and pepperwood. There are also clear and fresh jasmine, white cedar and red apple mixed with pineapple, tonka bean and amber. All of this is wrapped in a new molecule of fresh oak moss, Evernyl, which makes this fragrance unique.

It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Pineapple

Cardamom Red Apple Pepperwood or Hercules Club Jasmine

Tonka Bean White Cedar Extract Amber Oakmoss

Legend

Legend Intense Fragrance Reviews

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

I like it but probably not enough to purchase it. Sillage and longevity are both good for me which is a must for anything that I add to my collection but I am just not excited about the scent itself. My favorite part is the opening which is a nice blase of pineapple. However, this dies down much too fast and it softens into more of a lavender vibe very similar to it's predecessor MB Legend which is weird because lavender is not even listed on the notes here (perhaps inaccurately?). I wish the pineapple would persist longer. That surely would tip this to my "want" list. All in all not a bad fragrance though.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I wore Mont Blanc Legend Intense for the first time today. I like fruity fragrances so this one is really nice. I have not smelled the original Legend so I cannot compare them. In this one, the pineapple and apple opening is delightful. I will be wearing it often from now on.

eddie.gallardo
eddie.gallardo

Love the smell, can not tell that is any different then the original and is by far not long lasting. Moderate, I would say.

Nick M
Nick M

The original is already sweet enough, so this is just overkill! It all depends on your sensitivity to that pineapple I guess. I like the bottle better, that's the only positive for me unfortunately.

bonacosta30
bonacosta30

Smell like la nuit, anyone think so?

Ranger0987
Ranger0987

Smells good. But on a hot day, you'll smell like a Pineapple colada...gave it to my Nephew.

Anosmic
Anosmic

I sampled this at the mall with sprays onto a card (not onto my skin). I was also contemplating buying Chanel Platinum Egoiste. There is definitely a resemblance to Platinum Egoiste in some of the notes. I also smell a resemblance to Curve for Men. However, there is a third scent that I also get from this. It is an intense artifically fresh smell exactly like the smell of carpet deodorizing powder,... the kind that you sprinkle on the rug and then vacuum back up.

I don't dislike the scent and it does smell fresh and potent. I decided to buy the Chanel, since it seemed far more airy and natural. But, I will consider Mont Blanc Legend Intense again for a future buy. I just don't know if I could stomach smelling the intense carpet deodorizer aspect over long periods of time. I'll have to try this out again, but next time on my skin.

Manny44
Manny44

Wow....this a real people pleaser. I wasn't really excited by this when I received it( I blind bought it)but I did find it generally fresh and masculine. I feel like I wear what I consider to be more interesting fragrances than this but you can't argue with results and this gets attention and people like it. That has its place too i guess.

jackfort
jackfort

I find this quite a bit Similar to Fierce but Fierce is the better of the two.

StardustHK
StardustHK

I actually went to get the original Legend. At the shop however I sprayed Legend and Legend Intese one on each wrist and continued shopping for other things for about 2 hours. Legend is already a great scent but Legend intese just developed to a so much rounder, smoother and more sophisticated scent. Yet it is fuity and can be worn in summer as well. Office and/or casual: no problem! So I ended up buying Intense and I am happy with it. Two sprays last easily 10+ hours on my skin and project for about 4~6 hours. Amazing: I had two sprays in my wardrobe, I still can detect it and that was 14 days ago!
Love this scent, next time I go for the big bottle.

scent: 4.5/5
longevity: 5/5
projection: 4.5/5
highly recommended

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Tried this on my foreman..i agree this one smells very similar to AF Fierce... i prefer this one over the original legend..plus this last a long time too!

twlahue
twlahue

I sprayed this on at one hand at the mall, went back to work and the first person that I saw at work (20 minutes later) complemented it. Powerful stuff!!!
May not last a long time, but while it is projecting, people will like it. Very similar to Fierce. A little darker and sweeter than Fierce.

bjl8691
bjl8691

this smells identical to regular mont blanc legend and smells very similar to ed hardys skulls and roses

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

Like the original but a little spicier and sweeter due to the cardamom and stronger pineapple scent. Also the amber makes it last longer than the original. Less floral notes than the original. Great fragrance in this category (designer).

Schmee1989
Schmee1989

Love this stuff. Obviously very similar to the original, but stronger and I think it's just a tad sweeter. I stopped buying for a while because I have way too many bottles, but legend intense might just make me open up my wallet again soon.

hamed perfumer
hamed perfumer

درود
این کار عالیه همون لجند محبوب با پخش و ماندگاری زیاد البته تفاوت هایی هم داره و سنگین تره اما همچنان آناناس غالبه دوستش دارم

Scented Heathen
Scented Heathen

the original legend never caught my attention at all, but this stuff is great. I love pineapple as a top note, and the balance of spice, floral, and other notes really works for me. although if they had used Virginia Cedar instead it would have been better. I should note that sweet colognes smell good on me, so take that into account.

jyan727
jyan727

Well, I've spent a few hours with Legend and Legend Intense today (each on either hand). There are a few aspects that I can't positively comment on, projection/sillage and longevity. This is sadly because I have only had them on for about 2 1/2 hours and I also tried out several others today too that mixed with the smells while I was out on the town.

What I can say though is that after the dry downs there isn't a "ton" of a lot of difference. They smell relatively the same, Intense just seems to open up more rich and strong, and the cardamon then tonka end up sticking out more. The basic fruitness is still present but doesn't seem to be anymore "intense" than the original.

Personally I think they smell basically the same (even though I Iean more towards the original for the fruitier opening), but my three sisters and mom think otherwise. For some reason they just can not seem to stand Intense but they like the original. This may be because of the presence of cardamon but that is just a guess.

In the end I say if the more intense tonka and presence of cardamon are trivial to you then just grab either one because there is no point in having both.

P.S.- While out on the town I got 2 compliments. YES! 2 COMPLIMENTS! Sadly....this is more than I've gotten all month. One lady in particular stopped dead in her tracks while passing me just to say "Boy you smell good!" and then told the person she was talking to on the phone how good I smelled. Whether or not this was the power of the Legend's or the 6 other fragrances I had on (testing) I don't know.

8.25/10

Edit: Well, Legend Intense seems to last 6-7 hours on me which isn't too bad. This is compared to the original Legend's 4-5 hours.

Layzie
Layzie

Legend Intense is very similar to the original. There is still a pleasant fruity combination of pineapple and apple. However, the cardamom and jasmine bring a fresher and zestier vibe to the overall composition, so it is not as acerbic as the original.

All the women I know who recommended Legend to me have found that Legend Intense is much better. Unfortunately, I can't justify owning both, as there isn't a significant discrepancy without scrupulous inspection.

Bobster
Bobster

This is a step up from the first legend but that is not saying much. Overall smell,projection, and longevity are light year ahead of the original and I do like it but my only complaint is that it's not original think Polo Red and any other gourmandish fragrance out there. Props Mont for stepping it up sadly for me not enough.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

I am not a fan of this kind of sweet perfume. Regardless, if you like sweet perfume with good longevity this will be perfect for you! I'll pass!

dmirror
dmirror

Great scent perfect for the fall and winter it's slightly stronger than the original I actually like the intense a little bit better but like somebody already posted if already got the original you don't need the intense version the smells are really close but if you have neither then go with the intense both smell good though intense 8/10 original 7/10

cologneking
cologneking

LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!! Montblanc Legend Intense is a very masculine scent, very wearable for the Autumn/Winter months.

It is a very woodsy, ashy (not smoky), herbaceous, earthy and piney scent. It opens with a soft to mild fruitiness along with the other aforementioned notes, but then the fruitiness softens, becomes a little sweet (not cloying or immature) and stays woodsy, ashy, earthy, piney and herbaceous through it's midlife to it's demise.

The sillage is moderate to strong and the longevity is better than average.

Legend Intense conjures images of a roaring fire in a fireplace with the smell of wood, ash (no smokiness), earthy-pines indoors and of warmth.

This is a perfect scent to wear into the office (but spritz lightly, this is a strong cologne) under a heavy sweater, to a boardmeeting, out to dinner or on a date.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND adding this new cologne to your fragrance wardrobe...you WILL get compliments!

Gator83
Gator83

Here's what's going to happen when you go to try this scent out. You are going to smell it and think of the original, you may detect a slight bit of difference in notes to the original. Maybe a bit more pineapple or the same notes in a slightly different order. My verdict is if you already have the original, don't buy this because anyone who smells it on you is not gonna say "are you wearing Mont Blanc Legend Intense?" They will ask you if it's A&F Fierce or Legend, which then you will respond "oh it's Legend Intense and after you have said this you will think "why did I buy this because now I basically have two bottles of Legend. It's too close to the original to be noticed as something different when I smelled it. Don't waste your money buy this or the original both smell VERY close.

Ivano
Ivano

It's called Intense but it isn't stronger than the original, it's just a sweeter and woodier version of it, different.

I think it's a very well made tonka bean cologne, less synthetic than the original. It has the same bittersweet woody/powdery vibe of Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme but mixed with Legend's fruitiness instead of Allure Sport's citrusy notes. So if you like the Legend series or Eau Extreme I think you'll like this one as well.

antonpan
antonpan

That's not an intense Legend, but a thoughtful, better crafted version of the fragrance. Try both version simultaneously and you will feel the difference! Legend Intense is woodier, "drier", less juicy and stays closer to skin than the regular one. That's the advantage - I have some problems wearing Legend. The Intense has been muted retaining its longevity.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

Got to sample this yesterday....

Intense??? According to who? This to me has less lavender. Thats it. However I would like to sample Fierce on one hand and this on the other....smells exactly the same to me.

This was on my want list. Now its on my "Dont buy" list.

Very disappointed.

Also performs like the original.

Scent: 4.5/5
Longevity: 1.5/5
Projection: 1/5

OVERALL: 7/15

b.cummins
b.cummins

Had the opportunity to sample this yesterday. In the UK it is currently on sale in Debenhams if anyone is interested!
Anyway, this one has a really promising opening, a really fresh, deep wooded pineapple. This lasts about 2 minutes until you are taken straight into the heart of the fragrance. And this is where I was a little disappointed. It is now an identical clone of Platinum Egoiste, down to the core, although the pineapple note does persist, so there to have it - PE with pineapple is what this is. Slightly weaker in projection, but good longevity, I'd say 2-3 hours moderate projection with a longevity of about 6-8 hours. So there you have it, it seems sadly this time mont blanc have seen the value in capitalising on the success of the likes of PE and fierce which is my opinion an unexpected turn for this house.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

To Mona T. that's why when I really want some real opinion I leave a thread at Basenotes, where you can get some genuine reviews on a more direct basis. Fragrantica is more visual appealling but sometimes so misleading and some people can be a hard time, you know what I mean. It is a pitty, real shame for such nice site as Fragrantica. I agree with you 100%.

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

Fragrantica should have an option on this site whereas a person cannot rate a fragrance until its release date. Very annoying and misleading for people to rate a fragrance in longevity and silage when it has not even been released yet!!!!!

Can the Mods please erase all votes against longevity and silage, along with the "love" "like" etc ...

Does not give a true rating on a fragrance when people vote before its release.

uxmanali
uxmanali

Looks like something close to Aventus

Legend Intense by Mont Blanc 4.34 out of 5 based on 120 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mont Blanc Legend Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mont Blanc Legend Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Legend Intense by Mont Blanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Legend Intense by Mont Blanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.