Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Legend Pour Femme Mont Blanc for women

Legend Pour Femme Mont Blanc for women
dislike

Legend Pour Femme Mont Blanc for women Pictures Legend Pour Femme Mont Blanc for women Pictures Legend Pour Femme Mont Blanc for women Pictures Legend Pour Femme Mont Blanc for women Pictures Legend Pour Femme Mont Blanc for women Pictures Legend Pour Femme Mont Blanc for women Pictures

Mont Blanc introduced the Legend fragrance in 2011. The scent quickly became successful and well praised, so the Special Edition version was also launched. In fall 2012, the collection is joined by the women's edition - Legend Pour Femme.

What kind of women has inspired Mont Blanc? These are the memorable women of classic elegance and natural grace, such as Grace Kelly, Ingrid Bergman, Greta Garbo and Marlene Dietrich. The new fragrance, vivid and intense, is a luxury special for an extraordinary lady – the kind that leaves a strong impression without much makeup on, without a special hair do or striking accessories, relying only on her charisma and confidence.

The composition opens with fresh accords of neroli, bitter orange and pear. The heart is ruled by white flowers: jasmine (from India, known as grandiflorum), lily of the valley (white and green) and orange blossom, while musk, vanilla and fine woods lurk in the background and give the composition powdery character. The perfume is developed by Bernard Ellena and Nathalie Feisthauer.

The elongated design of the bottle is made of curves and angles inspired by the jewelry collection 4810. Available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Neroli Bitter Orange Pear

Lily-of-the-Valley Indian Jasmine Orange Blossom

Woody Notes Musk Vanilla

Legend Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

Museumgal
Museumgal

Sweet white florals, slightly indolic but not too much, with crisp and a touch of vanilla for warmth. I like the pear note especially. Soft, good for warmer months. The bitter orange balances out the sweeter aspects and keeps it from becoming too sweet. Good for day time wear, office wear with a light hand as it's not too heavy.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

Just a note to myself rather than a review, it's a bit harsh may be it's the bitter orange, it's not at all creamy did not get the vanilla, one to take off my want shelf

hnica
hnica

It has nothing to do with the description - Grace Kelly, Ingrid Bergman, Greta Garbo and Marlene Dietrich? Oh c'mon! No way. Legend pour femme is sweet, but not overwhelming, smells like a delicate marshmallow - and yeah, somewhat bubblegummish (is that a word?), but not JPG Ma Dame bubblegummish. French chic is the word I'm looking for. Très bien.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Oranges/orange flowers... it seems to be in every perfume I try nowadays. I`m very tired of it`s warm sickening and boring smell.

And yes, it`s similar to Dior Pure Poison. Same dense white floral and orange combo.

elaheahsan

It's my second review,which is completely different...
last week I smelt it in its bottle for first time.It was my cousin's brand new perfume. Today,I smelt it again,but this time on my cousin.It's perfect.In my opinion It's more fruity than floral.Suitable for spring(good for summer too).Also has good price.Worths money.Not good in sillage.mixture of innocent and seductive scents .

elaheahsan

Unique...but not my taste.

legend!this is not exactly the word that would come to my mind after smelling this perfume.it smells nice,sweet and feminine,but not like a legend!
to me the most dominant note is vanilla and I agree with the bubblegum smelling description.actually it reminds me very much of Black XS l'exces and it's not surprising as they have so many notes in common.
legend is a kind of perfume I may admire for the others,but not for myself.

Beccaru
Beccaru

Sugary candy bubblegum. Hubba Bubba in a bottle. It's something I'd buy for my 15 year old sister. It's sweet, pleasant but it give me headache.

Yohji
Yohji

I agree thats its a loud pear bubble-gum smell. Jasmine is very raw though, very dominant, together with neroli
Orange blossom is far behind, dry down again pear but with vanilla
I guess it might be good choice for people who like it LOUD and like tutti-frutti unspicy ones.
On me - lasts already good 5 hours and not going to calm down. Oops!

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I've been eyeing this one off for a while. I finally got a chance to test it today. It is nice enough - from what I could smell but doesn't project much. I could blame that on the fact the guy behind the perfume counter was stingey with the tester and only gave me one spray, but I also only got one spritz of Madonna's Truth or Dare and that would have to be 5 times stronger. Legend has some lovely fruity/vanilla notes but I think this ones coming off my "want" list just for it's lack of sillage.

darina.ivanova
darina.ivanova

My personal opinion is that the perfume is very disgusting. I love white flowers, vanila, lilly of the valley, musk. But here I can feel only cachophony. And it really smells of bubblegum. I will not wear it even someone has given it to me as a gift.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Legend Pour Femme is a pleasant, somewhat citrusy, understated vanilla. On my skin, orange blossom, jasmine, and pear are noticeably present, filling out the scent and lending interest where there might otherwise be a first impression of generic mediocrity.

However, initial wearings give pause, as there is a nuance here that isn't quite expected. I think it may be a Mont Blanc signature, similar to what others have cited in Guerlain fragrances as "Guerlinade", as this particular nuance is present in other Mont Blanc scents I have sampled. Mont Blanc must have their own "MontBlancade", and this is the nuance I keep coming back to with intrigue. To me, MontBlancade smells of wealth, hinting at refinement and the kind of moderately expressed elegance one might see in a woman whose sartorial is insanely expensive, but in no way extravagantly presented. This isn't couture, it is cool, businesslike, and somewhat conservative; very feminine, but reserved. It's almost aloof, which, for a vanilla, is unexpected.

Legend Pour Femme is sweet enough to exit dry territory, but it is a restrained sweetness. The scent is well blended, and while it doesn't quite sparkle, there's a hint of something bright and shiny, perhaps less like crystal and more like polished silver. It isn't something I'd normally go for, but I really like it.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

At first it smelled quite lovely but the drydown smells very much like fruity bubblegum.

Monalisa1810
Monalisa1810

Very unsuccessful mixture of vanilla and citrus on me. Neither warm vanilla, nor fresh citrus. Not sexy, not elegant...

girlsworld
girlsworld

Legend, one for everyday bought on a whim because I liked the bottle and it does last on me, no drama with Legend just simple sweet fruity - not legendary not unforgettable but pleasant and inoffensive.

Lala2013
Lala2013

I really like this one, it is very close to Salvatore Ferragamo pour femme in the Gold edition ,one of my favourites, which isnt listed here.The drydown is very very close to it.
Its classy, not too sweet ,perfect harmony between floral and fruit , very feminine, and inoffensive,and somewhat uplifting- a keeper:)

lupereira
lupereira

Well... to me this scent is a wonderfull ofactive experience. Sweetly proud. Deep sober... No words.

Rosey167
Rosey167

Rain on a pavement of flowers...!!!

bobbydrugan
bobbydrugan

Had a little spritz of this in debenhams not my usual type of perfume but must say its lush!! Can imagine wearing it on summer days playing in the garden with my kiddiwinkles x

Majesty
Majesty

Mont Blanc newest creation is not so legendary as the name suggests..To me it's a clone of Lancome's bubblegum 'La Vie est Belle'..Too simple,girly and sweet,nothing interesting to my nose.It starts with a drop of bitter orange which after a while completely disappears..Then it's all about sweet pear,vanilla with a hint of orange blossom.Very disappointed and of course it can't even compared to the legendary and powerful Presence d'Une Femme.Lasting power is average.

Plamka
Plamka

This is extremely pleasant, i am starting to think i like jasmine :) its in the vein of Armani Code,more summery, lighter and with toned down sweetness, the only downside to me would be-i think i already own something similar, otherwise its a beautiful scent.

loudantas
loudantas

Reminds me initially of Petit(Avon)and after Pure Poison!

perfumequeen2
perfumequeen2

soft and subtle scent,just lovely.

Migalex
Migalex

Another citric fruity floral smelling exactly like thousands of other ones. I though the trend had already gone so ubiquitous this type of scent has become. I find it surprising that any fashion house still dares to come out with a scent like this. I am sorry, it is too much. Can they not do anything a bit different? What is the point of this?

antonpan
antonpan

That's not a legend. A quite typical orange blossom fragrance that starts off with a neroli note, than becomes fruitier and in the dry down it smells fruity sweet (vanilla begins to play). A clone of Armani Code with some nuances.

harini_20
harini_20

This frag to me is luxury in a bottle!!!! It's start light and mild frag!!! But the dry down effect is amazing!!!! It's sophisticated, got it class!!!!! Loved this frag!

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I tried it today and it is a soft floral scent reminds me of Pure Poison by Dior, starts fresh and becomes a little sweet floral scent, being so light does not last long but its sillage is good, has great quality, the bottle is pretty and classy in person. Such a lovely smell...

masoudd
masoudd

Just tried this at Vavavoom on my hand, for my mom tho, i'm a guy. the smell is amazing, all the 4 other members of my family loved it too, the projection was kinda limited to my wrist only, on my skin at least, i hope it's amazing on other peoples skin. Definitely going to get it for my mom and my gf maybe :D
The bottle looks great too!

Legend Pour Femme by Mont Blanc 3.69 out of 5 based on 182 ratings and 28 user reviews

Sample
Perfume WorldWide
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme Eau De Toilette Spray 2014 Special Edition 50ml 1.7oz
Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme Eau De Toilette Spray 2014 Special Edition 75ml 2.5oz
Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Legend Pour Femme by Mont Blanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Legend Pour Femme by Mont Blanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.