Designers » M » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

oud
leather
Aoud Night Montale for women and men Pictures

Montale is launching two new fragrances in September 2014 named Montale Aoud Night and Montale Rose Night, packed in characteristic metal flacons iridescent in gold and black shades.

Montale Aoud Night provides mysterious power of Malaysian oud accompanied by citruses (bergamot, lemon) and juicy fruity notes, with the opulence of Moroccan rose shades enhanced with earthy Indonesian patchouli in the heart of the composition, leaving an intense trail of amber and leather in harmony with creamy Mysore sandalwood and woody accords of guaiac. White musk provides a sensual embrace.

The new fragrances are available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum priced at 115 eur. The fragrances are already for sale on the official Montale website. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale.

Bergamot Sicilian Lemon Fruity Notes Agarwood (Oud)

Moroccan Rose Indonesian Patchouli Leaf

Amber White Musk Leather Guaiac Wood Sandalwood

Aoud Line

Aoud Night Fragrance Reviews

LE NEZ - zouhair
LE NEZ  - zouhair

Oud night est un parfum Oud, boisé, aromatisé, des notes de cuir, de roses marocaine aussi qui représente ce cher pays, a vrai dire c'est pas parce-que son nom est oud night qu'on doit le porter que la nuit, je trouve qu'il peut aussi se porter le jour, il est aussi fruité, ambré, musqué... il ressemble pas mal aux autre Montale
Bref. c'est un bon parfum pour les amoureux d'oud
Bonne vapo.

aphexacid
aphexacid

This smells 99% like Zegna Prive Indonesian Oud. I mean basically identical. That's the smell. The Zegna feels thicker, richer, higher quality, and has MONSTER performance.

Compare them one day, you will see.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

اعتقد لسنا في حاجه للكلام مطولاً عن هذا العطر فنوته وشخصية العود في هذا العطر المونتالي مقدمه بطريقة فاكهة سويتية تجعله مقارب لاجواء عطور امثال
مور ذان ووردز
وعطر الروز العربي من ارماني

buraktemiz93
buraktemiz93

Montale's one of the 2014 offers. Beside the Melody, this one was my second purchase from Montale.

I sprayed on my arm and I told myself "what the heck I did". More my nose get experienced with leather, more I could stand the opening.

Fragrance opens up with very Animalic leather that will give you feeling of poop. It is dark, strong and deep. If you can stand the leather at the opening for 30 minutes, you will be thankful the scent for following hours. When the leather settles down and becomes smooth, rose and oud become prominent. I have smelt many different Montale Rose-Oud combo fragrances and yes, this one has the same Dna but much smoother. I can say that this is the best Rose Montale made. Leather and Oud work perfect with Rose and makes it very enjoyable. But there is another note that makes it also smooth and it stays there until the fragrance dies, it is Sandalwood. It is there and gives a creamy feeling to rose but not so much, it is just enough to make the rose likeable with medicinal Oud. Of course, you classic Patchouli is there and Amber, but they are very less amounts here.

This fragrance is very oily on the skin when you spray it, just as other Montales. Very high concentration. Fragrance lasted around 10 hours and projected about 5 hours.

If you are tired of Rose-Oud combo of the Montale, this is a slightly different view to that combo with animalic leather. I love this one more than many Montales.

Thesheppardswife
Thesheppardswife

Maybe I am not going to be a fan of aoud. I keep trying but......
There is an ointment - ozonol - which was a sort of cure-all of my mothers, when we were children. Aoud Night smells just like it. I pick up a bit of camphor, definitely medicinal. Then I get the sourness that I am encountering with the aouds that I have sampled so far.
The whole idea of aoud and its history, intrigues me. I really want to enjoy it. Cost stops me from trying the more costly aouds. Maybe that is where I am going wrong.
Still, my mantra comes back to me, perfume should be a pleasure, not a challenge.

Mikeyd
Mikeyd

Am I the only one picking up a cumin scent?

imanpower
imanpower

sexy sexy s e x y .............................

Paul977
Paul977

very nice n sexy. I feel fruity rose, spicy oud and leather. Very strong perfume with beast longevity

Lana148
Lana148

Sweet, balsamic, fruity, patchouli, oud. Little heavy, almost honey drenched oud. Some classical notes, reminding me of 80's fragrances. Not too bad but not great either.

Basteri
Basteri

This is good stuff, very medicinal aoud. The base is the typical common denominator in most Montales (black aoud, aoud lime and many others). I am not sure if it adds anything new to the Montale Horizon.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montale Aoud Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montale Aoud Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aoud Night by Montale. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aoud Night by Montale represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.