Designers » M » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Fougeres Marines Montale for women and men

Fougeres Marines Montale for women and men
dislike

marine

Fougeres Marines by Montale is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. The fragrance features lavender, patchouli, oakmoss, sea water, musk and geranium.

Lavender Patchouli Oakmoss Sea water Musk Geranium

Sculpture pour Homme

Fougeres Marines Fragrance Reviews

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

A horrible ozonic scent straight from the '90s with greenish synthetic stuff underneath, so cheap even supermarkets won't accept it.

Jwaks
Jwaks

Sharp lavender, slightly dirty musk, a minty marine note with some salt and cool geranium make for an odd yet interesting opening. Green moss and hints of patchoulli join in on the slightly cleaner and pleasant dry down. Another boring yet agreeable acquatic from Montale. Overall a fairly clean, sharp and green acquatic. Projection and sillage are modest, longevity is moderate.

Score 4/10

Bartek87
Bartek87

How longevity and projection?

aries70
aries70

Coming of age in the 90's, I have fond memories of aquatics, original nautica and coolwater being standouts to My young nose; I purchased this as an upgrade to those based on the reviews that I read online.Although that certainly is the case, where those colognes where fresh, crisp and breezy, this one is more moist than fresh ,also somewhat sweet.It is also natural and earthy.Definitely worth a try if you are looking for a quality natural aquatic that agrees with your skin, a bit too sweet on My skin , but hope I get better results in the heat this summer.

I won't spend many words on this one. Simply awful. It reminded me of Walmart room fragrances or super discounted teenagers perfumes. Thumbs Down, definitely! Not even good for mass market perfumery!

mal23
mal23

an average, but solid aqua fragrance. Like most Montale fragrances the top note smells of lavender with a sharp egde to the initial smell. For me I did not enjoy the top notes or middle notes. The dry down is more likeable with a soft aquatic feeling to it. I give it 6/10 for an aquatic scent. A little to sharp for me to spend the money to buy it.

vesper
vesper

the top note is a masterful blend of lavender and green/herbal, kind of like mint, which makes it masculine.the drydown is even better; i'm imagining a walk through a shaded forest in the morning, leading to the beach.very fresh.subtle, yet sophisticated and sweet.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montale Fougeres Marines fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montale Fougeres Marines, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fougeres Marines by Montale. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fougeres Marines by Montale represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Creed Imperial Millesime Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Nasomatto Duro Montale Greyland Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Nasomatto Black Afgano Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Creed Green Irish Tweed By Kilian Straight to Heaven Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Amouage Jubilation for Men Tom Ford Noir de Noir Tom Ford Oud Wood Montale Black Aoud Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane By Kilian Back to Black Frapin 1270 Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Creed Aventus