Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pure Gold Montale for women

Pure Gold Montale for women
dislike

Pure Gold belongs to the Montale Golden Selection collection. This is a delicate perfume, composed of neroli, Egyptian jasmine, Italian tangerine, apricot, white musk, vanilla and patchouli. Available as 100 ml EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale.

Musk Jasmine Neroli Patchouli Vanille Apricot Orange Blossom Mandarin Orange

Chypre - Fruite
Body Crystal Baccarat

Pure Gold Fragrance Reviews

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

It's a nice scent for those who like jasmine. Nothing special at all. I would expect more from Montale, but... Pleasant,and everybody - If they feel , because it's very close to skin- will like it.

krisiu
krisiu

On my skin it is very similar to Montale Chypre Fruite, almost identical (maybe a bit smoother)

Montale PURE GOLD starts out as a fruity-floral blend with a lot of clean resinous musk. I find it somewhat nondescript, especially initially, when I have trouble discerning individual notes... except for the musk which is quite big.

Later this perfume starts to seem more like a nice floral with a slight soapiness. The floral component seems to me to be mainly jasmine. I was thinking that PURE GOLD was similar in some ways to Jennifer Aniston and DKNY Pure, but in side-by-side comparisons I changed my mind. PURE GOLD is much better than those. Perhaps the idea is similar, but in this case we have much better ingredients and execution. JENNIFER ANISTON veers too far in the industrial direction in an attempt to be clean. DKNY PURE has a touch too much woodish aromachemical stuff for my tastes. PURE GOLD is perhaps how those perfumes should smell, but they don't, which is probably why they are on their way out of the stores already...

PURE GOLD is another example of Montale going beyond their area of expertise (middle eastern-inspired oud creations), to produce a decent, if not extraordinary, perfume.

lassie172
lassie172

well smells quite good for me, sweet enough, i get a lot of compliments. But my husband says that it smells like ald ladys perfume.. yahhh

jae
jae

This is, in my honest, humble opinion, better suited for men. For some odd reason, this is unexpectedly wonderful on my skin. More casual than other fragrances with similar notes, this is very easy to wear. I turn heads when I wear go out wearing this and I seem to get bombarded with compliments when I wear this with white shirts. The sillage is moderately noticeable; more so in heat. The longevity is typical Montale on my skin - 10 hours of solid olfactory alchemy. I can't lose with Montale.

romanticflower
romanticflower

This scent is a simple, common and cheap floral fruity fragrance.nothing special and very girlish.the open notes are juicy. then white flowers appear not in an harmonious dance that evoches my senses but just simply in one blast. so i cannot perceive them one by one but i just perceive a mass of indistincted flowers.not surprising just for young girls

mocha43
mocha43

I received this as a sample from Lucky Scents. It goes on Very Medicinal and lasts for about 30 minutes this way. Then it finally mellows out to something sort of pleasant, and then it fades away. No WOW factor here and medicinal smell is so not worth it.

Pure Gold by Montale 3.43 out of 5 based on 69 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montale Pure Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Montale Pure Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Gold by Montale. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Gold by Montale represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frapin 1270 Montale Roses Musk Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Montale Aoud Musk Montale Sweet Oriental Dream Stella McCartney Stella Montale White Aoud Montale Black Aoud Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Parfumerie Generale PG16 Jardins de Kerylos Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Serge Lutens Chergui M. Micallef Royal Muska Bond No 9 Chinatown Tom Ford Black Orchid Guerlain Cuir Beluga Serge Lutens Datura Noir Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance