Designers » M » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

So Amber Montale for women and men

So Amber Montale for women and men
dislike

So Amber by Montale is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. So Amber was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Montale. Top note is moroccan rose; middle notes are saffron, sandalwood and ambergris; base notes are raspberry, vanilla and white musk.

Moroccan Rose

Dark Purple

So Amber Fragrance Reviews

seekritdude
seekritdude

Not that ive ever had whale poop in front of me, but for a fragrance to call it self so amber that is supposedly ambergris its kinda lost on me. I dont get a amber kinda smell either. I dont get any supposedly animalistic vibe out of this either.

Honestly when I wore this I kept thinking about how surprisingly fresh and fruity it smelled. I got a lot of raspberry and saffron out of this...

Nice smell, misleading name.

Ferrogamo2015
Ferrogamo2015

Wow wow !! Amazing scent

millascent
millascent

This is a lovely amber for those who crave a realistic rendition of the warm marine animal variety. Montale adds a clean bracing presence to this 'fume via the addition of the slightly medicinal saffron note. Along with sandalwood, this gives So Amber the familiar, pleasing twang that most people seem to associate with the use of oud in most Montale compositions. Another familiar Montale theme of rose-vanilla serves to soften the scent but thankfully not too much, thanks to a more tart, than sweet, raspberry.

So Amber lasts forever on skin, clothes, yet it isn't at all overpowering and actually wears somewhat close...

Fans of amber really need to experience So Amber, it is fantastic. I also find it different enough that I still need a bottle of Blue Amber as well...

Eneli
Eneli

So excited, hoping to get a chance to try it soon. Ambergris is one of my absolute favourite notes, so I might find a new favourite. Oh, and for once there's no oud in Montales perfume!

sameh
sameh

Definitely wanna have it as all amber fregs i had worked grate on my skin in every aspect.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montale So Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montale So Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So Amber by Montale. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So Amber by Montale represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Tom Ford Santal Blush Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Huitieme Art Parfums Myrrhiad Giorgio Armani Myrrhe Impériale Montale Aoud Collection - Red Aoud Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud Eau de Cologne Concentree Tom Ford Cafe Rose Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Hermes Voyage d'Hermes Parfum Christian Dior Dior Homme Acqua di Parma Colonia Ambra Montale Dark Purple Montale Patchouli Leaves Amouage Beloved Man Montale Blue Amber Montale Oudmazing