Designers » M » Chypre Floral « Groups

Montana Mood Sexy Montana for women

Montana Mood Sexy Montana for women
dislike

Montana Mood Sexy by Montana is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Montana Mood Sexy was launched in 2006. middle notes are peony and mignonette;

Peony Mignonette

Montana Mood Sexy Fragrance Reviews

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

A sweet, woody, linear scent, I got a lot of boozy patchouli (and a little leather) right from the start. So much so that I am surprised to see this listed as a Chypre Floral. It must be my chemistry, but on my skin I dare say this somewhat resembles Bois 1920 Real Patchouly! Montana Mood Sexy has weak longevity...less than two hours and it was gone from my skin.

This is a bit stronger than "Montana Mood soft" and goes a little in the Lancome Midnight Rose direction. Though it still has a little of a drugstore scent feeling. For me it wouldn't be the right kind of scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montana Montana Mood Sexy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montana Montana Mood Sexy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Montana Mood Sexy by Montana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Montana Mood Sexy by Montana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Montana Montana Mood Soft Yves Rocher Homme Nature Guerlain Teazzurra Donna Karan DKNY My NY Gabriela Sabatini Gabriela Sabatini Balenciaga Cristobal Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum Edition Numero 24 Cartier La Panthere Eau de Parfum Legere Edition Limitee Yves Saint Laurent Nu Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men Yves Saint Laurent Elle Prada Infusion d'Iris Azzaro Chrome S. Cute Les Poupees Hana Roccobarocco Scirocco Luciano Soprani Fico Pesca Montana Eau Cuivrée Luciano Soprani Solo Soprani Green Montana Claude Montana Montana Montana en Turquoise