Designers » M » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

dislike

ozonic
cinnamon
Emblem Montblanc for men Pictures Emblem Montblanc for men Pictures

Mont Blanc launches its new masculine fragrance Emblem, together with its modified version Emblem Intense in spring of 2014. These perfumes are announced as the embodiment of the authentic essence and elegance of Mont Blanc brand.

Mont Blanc Emblem begins with a splash of aromatic clary sage and cardamom mixed with sparkling grapefruit, which, right from the start, give the impression of a strong and charismatic fragrance full of contrasts. Fresh, green and frozen violet leaves are wrapped in cinnamon to provide elegance to the composition. The base features intense woods and tonka bean.

Both fragrances are available as 40, 60 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant.

Grapefruit Clary Sage Cardamom

Violet Leaf Cinnamon

Woody Notes Tonka Bean

Emblem Intense
L'Homme Libre

Emblem Fragrance Reviews

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

Very pretty scent. Also similar to the original midnight rose. I would go as far to say almost identical with an added soft oud note slightly laying on top throughout
نمونه حهت تست موجوده.طالبین پیام بدهند

mustafa76
mustafa76

الطبقة الاولى عبقة بالحمضيات ثم يتحول العطر الى طبقة خفيفة من رائحة عطر كارولاينا مان
وعندما يجف هذا العطر على الجلد تظهر رائحة الاخشاب
بصراحة هو اول عطر عندي اشعر فعليا ان طبقات رائحته تتغير فعلا اعجبني هذا العطر

عند جفافه تماما على الجلد يمكنك ملاحظة رائحة خفيفة للعود و بعد استخدامه لمدة ستة ساعات وفي اخر الامر فهو قريب من عطر جاكور اكسلنس

fanzypants
fanzypants

Interesting scent but yes it has done before. What I find interesting about it is the floating oud - woody notes that are present but always changing throughout the wear.
The frozen violet doesn't seem so frozen to me and comes across as dirty n' woody which I like.
I had bought Lacoste White, Only the Brave, The One, Decibel and Guess Seductive and will only keep OTB and The One. Emblem can replace all of them as my preferable sweet smell.

When smelling invictus and eros, 1 million I bought this.

Overall, a big Like! (not love) but definitely like a lot. Long lasting - 8hrs on clothes after 1 spray; and very easy/comfortable to wear. Gets compliments from my lady too.

mo_iz
mo_iz

an ordinary woody aromatic for the warm days,smells like lavender and apple combo,sweet lipsticky scent!

minh.khoa
minh.khoa

Well, I'm living in a tropical country, so the weather is hot or super-duper-hot (24*C - 38*C) so this perfume a little bit overwhelming. But when the night comes out, this perfume is perfect for date night. This is my first perfume, it's cheap but truly the best casual perfume!

JoopIII
JoopIII

Reminds me of plus plus masculine by Diesel

yilmazg
yilmazg

Violet and cardomom themed cologne. Quite linear in the drydown as well. This is a fresh woody cologne with a semi-sweet airy/floral vibe hanging in the background. If there was something called a "jungle juice" it would smell like this.Very suitable for Autumn, Spring and winter. It is nothing to write your friends about but the execution is admirable. Safe cologne with average sillage and very good longevity. One of the few good releases of the last few years.

Helmi310
Helmi310

Good but not unique, very long lasting, even smell it after wash my shirt.

mountain72
mountain72

Another version of 1 Million from P/R. Bought it, took it back. No thanks!

ifan_isma
ifan_isma

The opening scent is not special but l like the dry down..good longevity and nice look bottle

lneleman
lneleman

Emblem is a fragrance that does not try to be anything different. It is a scent that wants to excel in being cologny, and does so extraordinary. Although I do not get any of the notes listed above, to me this smells like watermelon. Emblem is fruity but not overly. It is also athletic and masculine. The longevity is seriously incredible. It lasts well over 12 hours and projects well for the first few hours. If you want a cheap everyday scent, go for this.
Unique bottle with an awesome cap that spins elegantly like a dreidel.

dryckstan
dryckstan

This fragrance is my night to go scent, I've got so many compliments with this one, projection and longevity is a beast on my skin, I just love how it smells on my skin. I'm going to buy another bottle even if I have like plenty more on my existing one.

10/10.

Dr.ThraX
Dr.ThraX

It's not that bad , not too good also . I got it as a gift .. otherwise , it wouldn't be on my list.
stays for 1 - 2 H max !!

hedward
hedward

- Metallic cinnamon -

I really like this site but what really infuriates me is the fear of mediocrity that resides in so many of the reviews. What if I told you that not every wearing of fragrance must be of some masterpiece. Sometimes I do layer myself with some of the more hardcore scents like Alien or Jaipur but they grow weary very quickly and are pretty much unwearable in school/at work. So for these occasions I do spesifically long for mediocrity - a pair of jeans, black shirt and a safe fragrance that has a clear and calm identity.

Emblem (as well as Legend) is indeed unexceptional but it has distinct elements of masculinity, freshness and sweetness that makes it so easy to wear and understand - it doesn't provoke any thoughts and isn't very surprising but that is EXACTLY what I want. Now don't be mistaken there are bad mainstream fragrances too but my point here is that mediocrity isn't a synonym of garbage. Emblem is nicely blended, has quality ingredients and the signature metallic accord that's in many of Montblancs. Also, It's so wearable it's almost ridiculous - I reach for Jaipur maybe once every 3 weeks but Emblem can be worn from monday to the end of the week with such ease I sometimes forget I'm even wearing anything.

Just like clothing: why would I want to wear a thousand euro Cavalli pullover to the university when I can just pull off black sweatshirt - who cares anyway? Sometimes opulence and lavishness doesn't translate to being stylish - wearing Black Orchid at a workplace would be an insult to the fragrance as well as to the people trying to work around you. Not much class in that, huh? A more minimalistic and humble option would be 5 times better. There's a typical element of elitism that dwells in Fragrantica and it's manifestation can be best found in the hate poured onto these innocent fragrances that truly never meant to be anything but worn daily. (Which some of, like Emblem, are actually done well). Put this in a Chanel Exclusive bottle and give it some pretty story about how the perfumer got inspired by something oh so phenomenal - we would see a different love-hate chart up there.

Emblem
- ordinary? yes
- masculine? yes
- still some development and notes clear as the sky? yes
- the most wearababale fragrance that isn't desperate for attention? YES!!

patrick pereira
patrick pereira

so! i have Paco Rabanne Invictus and i bought mont blanc Emblem today... I don't understand why people say that mont blanc is a cheap copy of invictus, when it's quite better than Invictus( im my single opinion, of course!)

groover
groover

I dont know why so many dislike this
one, i do love the sweet smell i get
everytime i move around i get whiffs
of a melon kind of fruity vibe, its yummy
and very plesant and i cant stop sniffing it.
I also like the intense version too tho they are
different i would recommend everyone who likes
this to try it, you might like it i sure did.

NicheMaster29
NicheMaster29

I like this regardless of reviews, what works well on my skin may differ from yours. If you enjoy one million and invictous then you will also enjoy this as it has some similarities. This is sweet and on me has excellent longevity and projection, so easy on the trigger when it's hot out. I think this is best for fall nights. Even clubbing. It's been 6 hours and it's still on my arms quite strong, not even close a skin scent yet.

Scent 8/10
Longevity 9/10
Projection 9/10
Casual. Fall. Night time.

Montblanc is becoming a good house to my nose.....

rongotti
rongotti

While my parfume stock recently has been on the higher end of things (Creed, Tom Ford Private Blend, Acqua Di Parma) I am so glad I stopped and smelled this at Bloomingdales the other day. It is phenomenal, the citrus overtones and patchouli undertones mix very well together. The bottle looks awesome as well, $85 very well spent!

georgequeue
georgequeue

Very impressive...This is a good candidate for an everyday use fragrance!

jtappenden
jtappenden

My fragrance of choice for happy,relaxing & carefree times.Absolutely superlative in every way.

Kai1977
Kai1977

I put this next to my Apple Time Capsule and people ask me how many TB does that hard drive have? Does it have wifi?

meysam vazifeh
meysam vazifeh

بوی برگ بنفشه نت ابتدایی عطر رو تشکیل میده
این رایجه دوام چندانی نخواهد داشت و در لابلای روایح دیگه زود گم میشه
بعدش رایحه دارچین به عطر اضافه میشه و عطر رو گرم اسپایسی میکنه

حدود 10 دقیقه بعد از اسپری عطر ، بوی میوه ای به همراه تونکا ، عطر رو گرمتر و شیرین تر میکنند

حس میشه Hugo Boss Unlimited اینجاست که شباهتش به عطر جدید

با ترکیب شدن تونکا با روایح قبلی عطر به تدریج شیرین تر و گرمتر میشه و اینطور بگم که یک ساعت بعد از اسپری ، اوج شیرینی و گرمای عطره و بعد از اون رفته رفته این شدت افت میکنه تا اینکه در نهایت روایح چوبی به همراه یه بوی نیمه ترش ضعیف عطر رو تا آخر همراهی میکنند

تیپ عطر به سبک کارولینا هرراست
کیفیتش با ارفاق متوسطه

ronjeremyisgod
ronjeremyisgod

You know it's bad and a supplier is desperate to discontinue it when you're getting a free sample in the mail of something. I am so glad I didn't get this in a box set or whatever around christmas or I owuld have given it to someone in my family. This "manly musk" garbage really needs to die off all this scent does is give miagranes and there is nothing enticing if I was a woman about wanting to be with a guy who I have to pop tyleonls to be around. In the sample pack I also got a Jimmy Choo one and neither were too impressive.

I'm all for modern or new scents with those companies tryinf different stuff but gray colognes and musk scents should have died off. In fact I like to use axe as an example. I'd prefer axe gold over this junk. I'll take Lacoste, Paco Rabanne, polo (how original) or davidoff over this in a heart beat how boring that one was. I like my theirry muggler angel (probably spelled the designer wrong) way more than this and I use that about once a month. If I was a millionaire it would be my bathroom spray.

this one is in the same regards as jovan musk, ed hardy skull and roses and anything gray/grey how bad it was. If a new company wants to survive do something different is my advice.

alabangcute

I just bought this at the department store after using free vials I got from a previous purchase last Christmas. I love this fragrance. It's light and for sure the people in your "zone" will fall in love with you once they get a whiff of it from the back of your neck and forearms. It's better than Legend also by MB.

Csakahc
Csakahc

I just bought this fragrance and I think it is fine. In my opinion it is pretty strong, it lasts on my skin for at least 4-6 hours although the top notes disappear after a while. The base notes stay for long hours. It is not a really unique frag, but it's pleasant. It is a winter scent for me, too much for summer. I think it worth a try!

Tuvok
Tuvok

Generic? Yes.

Boring? Yes.

Weak longevity? Yes.

Girls love it? Yes.

So who cares if it's nothing unique. A great date scent IMHO. I feel fresh when wearing it, stays on my skin for 4 hours so when I go out I take a small decant in my pocket to respray after sometime. It's elegant, good for casual outfit as well as for a suit. I'd like to try Intense version but it is not available in my country.

alabangcute

If you are a mont blanc fan and choosing between Legend and Emblem, go for Emblem. It is far more elegant and despite comments about its longevity, it is still very classy and people who will be able to get a whiff of this scent on your neck will want to hug you no end!

kaysee
kaysee

To me it's like AF fierce mixed with Invictus . Not sold on the longevity, but It's a nice one.
Try before u buy.

Update: wore this at work today, just a spray at the back of my neck and one at the front. And this girl told me I smelled like clothes detergent and that she didn't like it.

Oh well..

Gault
Gault

Smells like a flanker of YSL L'homme to me.
There is a similar feminine violet accord in that imho. Well maybe the skeleton of the fragrance is close to CH Men's, but it doesnt smell like that to me, CH Men is more like a super sugary leather-grass combination, this is fresh violets (quite flowery, not the cucumber-like) with a woody, mild cinnamon base.
Nice, but nothing new.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Montblanc Emblem is just another market.
Taking the beauty of the bottle does not add up and adds nothing, a fresh semi herbal opening in seconds that becomes spicy, aromatic metallized chord, I think is the violet leaf.
Last minutes comes the sweet touch of cinnamon, warming and preparing the entry of tonka and woody tones, it seems that all these brands use the same material, notes, the same chords to build this line 'oriental' as Paco, CH, RL, among others.
A commercial oriental that is already exhausted out in the market, a shame for the brand that I love.

az1000
az1000

Nice fragrance. Suitable for all seasons.

jimmyo1
jimmyo1

Screams office and those family get togethers where you don't need to try and stand out.
Pleasant on the nostrils no doubt but is this intriguing and mysterious?

Me thinks not!

amalex_1983
amalex_1983

normal scent. not spicial

Molko
Molko

I tried today, surprised me because it's delicious and modern, first reminds me of CH Men, but after turns more fruity and sweeter, doesn't smell too masculine. I recommend absolutely to the younger age-group:) The bottle is also very cool. Sillage is moderate, longevity is better than average, rests on the skin about 8-9 hours.

RobbieX
RobbieX

Had a quick spritz in a shop. I have to say, it's terribly weak and the smell is ordinary at best. A miss on this one I'm afraid.

vonMises
vonMises

Perfumer is Sonia Constant.

cassius
cassius

Today's men's popular/'generic' department store fragrance market can be generally categorised into two groups. First, we have the works-every-time fresh citrusy scents. Second, we have the new sweet spicy scents that have lately become popular - the prime examples being One Million and Spicebomb.

Emblem takes these two most popular categories and merges them into one. This bottle is essentially Legend meets One Million. After the fresh citrusy top, it dries down into a fresher and less obnoxious version of the cinnamon-centric One Million. Simple and fairly linear after the top.

The result is pleasing and the performance is good (average projection, decent longevity). Of course it is generic, and of course it's synthetic - but that does not mean it's a bad scent. In fact, it does well in balancing the two categories.
Nevertheless, it's unfortunate that a house that is capable of producing the excellent Individuel is opting for the tried and tested money-making formula, but that's hardly surprising - particularly after the statement of purpose that was MB Legend.

Emblem isn't the embodiment of the authentic essence and elegance of the Mont Blanc brand. Emblem is the embodiment of everything that is popular is the mass consumer men's fragrance market today, and it has succeeded in its purpose.

Elite Gentleman
Elite Gentleman

You can't wear this without the following items (no way you can, nah-nah): a Gucci suit (essential), Mont-Blanc cufflinks (duh!), Armani underwear (wink wink) and shades by Tom Ford (even when night!).

If you wear all that, with shoes and belt by an Italian brand, ladies will give you the best time of your life!

10/10 ruined personal economies.

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

This scent is rather uninspiring, I'm afraid. The only word that can describe this scent is 'pathetic'.

In my opinion, this smells like your average $5 cologne with that typical aquatic cologne-y smell. It opens up with a citrus note, then it dries down to an aquatic, peppery tonka scent which has been done a million times before.

It's not a bad thing to smell, but when you market this fragrance under the name of a brand that offers luxury products for a large price tag, it IS a bad thing because it ruins their reputation.

Why bother with this fragrance when you have better offerings from the same brand (Individuel, Legend, Starwalker, etc)? Emblem is not even worth taking a look at. This gets a huge thumbs down from me.

Shame on you Mont Blanc.

Nah....not feeling it. I got some samples and have worn a couple of times now and I'm afraid I'm even going to revert on my original thoughts which were that this is average at best, it's not. Emblem is such a lacklustre outing from Mont Blanc very disappointing. Has that same synthetic, aquatic colone molecule thing which comes on strong in the opening and settles to a creamy Tonka affair...not good. Similar to many recent releases Invictus, Eros, and Burberry Brit rhythm. Surely there is more interesting olfactory songs to sing? Lazy stuff designed purposefully to have mass appeal, Mont Blanc have steered themselves in that direction after very original scents to begin with. Can't really blame them for chasing popular concepts they are in business after all, who cares about maintaining integrity with true fragrance fans who obviously weren't in big enough numbers to make starwalker, Individuel and Presence big sellers.

Dioguh
Dioguh

How can you say Emblem and Legend are similar? I don't get it..

AND-MAT

Yesterday, I sniffed the cap of Mont Blanc's emblem and it seemed very disappointing. I left a review here just below this one that I will keep for comparison.

Today, I tested it on my skin. Even if I hated it, I wanted to give it a proper chance. I must say, I was very wrong and harsh. It's not, by any means, a brand defining fragrance, but it is still a good scent. It starts so harsh so sweet, and so sticky. I quickly removed my hand and took a nice breath of fresh air. Gave it a second chance after a couple of minutes and it all changed! Ok, it does smell similar to thousands or even millions of other fragrances, but what sets it apart of them is it's quality. Once settled, this fragrance becomes sweet, but refined. It's like telling it's fellows how they should have been.

It is not as synthetic smelling as PR's Invictus. Despite that "Emblem" will never be in my want list, I can give Mont Blanc the credit for introducing a good quality sweet perfume. But, I also want to say that I had enough with this category of perfume. They need to be more daring and experiment with different kinds of ingredients. I need something new!

On a side note, although the bottle is very beautiful and oozes class, I think it is wasted on a juice like this. And "Emblem" should be the name of the fragrance that represent the house the most. The fragrance that should have been inside, is elegant, classy and a little bit snobbish. Sadly the current juice is not worthy of this privilege and should have been another, but good flanker of MB legend!

AND-MAT

I just sniffed some of the juice... I know I can't tell exactly how the perfume is really but I smelled a sticky super sweet perfume reminiscent of every other perfume: Invictus, one million, 212 VIP, OTB Tattoo, CH men, and most shockingly a similar scent to their own legend!!

I will give this one a proper testing, but, for now I am majorly disappointed and frustrated by this lack of creativity in this business!

And I don't really think that cheap and trashy are elements of Mont Blanc's "Philosophy"!!

Melsisy

The whole entire philosophy of Mont Blanc is truly inside this bottle .....!!!!!
If you love Mont Blanc products, you buy Emblem confidently because you'll love it.
If you DO NOT like this scent, then you definitely do not know what the philosophy of Mont Blanc is all about.....!!!!

eric.cius
eric.cius

Just tried a couple sprays from a tester today. For some reason this fragrance is sticky. It smells sugary like CH for men but minus the leather and plus melon?
But yeah the spots I sprayed felt sticky, not something I want at all. Its a nice smell though. I wouldn't say its generic, besides CH I don't know what it would be similar to.
It lasts about 5-6 hours and the projection is conversation sphere.
Bottle is really nice and heavy.
If I could get it for 25 - 30bucks I buy it for sure.
Its a 6/10.

Nothing wrong with this scent at all, just insanely ordinary! It's pedestrian central Mont Blanc emblem has something inherently cheap about it.

I've actually begun to revise my opinion of Mont Blanc, a luxury manufacturer with a great reputation and their fore into fragrance has to be deemed as a success to most due to the fact they have some winning fragrances.

However, I've totally changed my opinion on Individuel for example and I'm not as keen on it as I used to be. Also scents like Exceptionel are frankly suffering from the same issues as Emblem...just too safe and maybe a little boring?
Controversially perhaps...I think Legend is a pale version of A&F Fierce a scent which I like the smell of generally. I think if you're going to copy a fragrance at least make it on par with longevity and projection. Fierce is more intrusive for me and smells more industrial, which in a fragrance of this type is oddly better.
Starwalker was 'pretty nice' but sadly discontinued I think... because I don't see it anywhere.
The only one I still love is Presence which is just such an odd creamy, spicy oriental it's the only one for me with any novelty value.
I think the most important thing to note is that they've never made a bad fragrance and there's not one I wouldn't wear so despite all the naysaying I do rate Mont Blanc. They choose good perfumers and solid concepts that sell.

Anyway...Emblem!

Emblem opens with inviting fresh citrus and maybe a hint of exotic fruit? The heart is another Tonka washout for me though very pleasant but all too familiar and very much the en vogue accord for bland designer fare at the moment. There's a hint of violet and spices, clary sage and cardamom, cinnamon is evident.
This scent although not similar does lean toward Legend more than their other efforts.

Likable, wearable and as many have mentioned the bottle is great and a perfect way to ram home the brands logo.
I'll be honest I would like to try this fragrance again because I didn't really get much idea of longevity or projection and you never know it might grow on me?

pronose
pronose

not a big scent ! smells good but not more that good! another scent like others............

Bruno2theV
Bruno2theV

I came across Mont Blanc's Emblem fragrance in the Sephora stores and I rushed immediatly to it. I have read a couple of reviews stating that I would be dissapointed with this one and I had to make sure. I picked up the bottle (beautiful bottle it is, I would buy the fragrance just for the bottle) and applied two sprays to my skin.

Once I tried it, it reminded me a little of Paco Rabanne's Invictus but it quickly changed to a softer version of 212 VIP Men by Carolina Herrera. I love 212 VIP Men and I instantly thought: "This would be a fine replacement for 212 VIP Men". It smelled really woodsy and spicy and I couldn't stop sniffing it. I probably am going to buy this one but I will wait for September/October.

One final thing came to mind: if the bottle in black is beautiful, and I mean B-E-A-Utiful (!), I can't wait to see the Intense version of the bottle. Seriously guys, give this one a try :)

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

@Wise-222.....that's right mate.
It is try to have the elegance that characterise the most of MB perfumes but it lacks of inspiration....something between Pacco Rabanne's perfumes vibe and club by Azzaro that hit the markets.
I am a fan of Mont Blank but I wouldn't buy this,the bottle is gorgeous though.
A friend of mine loved it....so try before buy.

Wise-222
Wise-222

I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO MONT BLANC,YOU HAVE
A GREAT REPUTATION WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE
LIKE THE OTHER LOW CLASS BRANDS,YOU ARE MAKING A COPY FROM THE OTHER FRAGRANCES,NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS FRAGRANCE TO BUY ,IT HAS THE SAME STYLE AND SMELL OF LEGEND MOREOVER THE STYLE OF INVICTUS FROM PACCO R.
WHAT IS GOING ON...............
I THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL THE BOTTLE THAT'S ALL.

Melsisy

Very elegant perfum, it is absolutely for everyday use office person.
I used a sample as a test for one day, and I have to admit that the perfum really stayed all day long.It is elegant, sofesticated, soft, and unique.
Your nose is not going to define it first, so you can't judge it actually at all from the first time, but then your nose get use to it and then magic starts to arise.
I bought one last night from "the bay" $75, and I"ll most probably buy a second one.
Love that scent ......

dozza14
dozza14

Seems a pointless release, smells almost identical to Mont Blanc Legend, definitely same family!

Magic Ketchup
Magic Ketchup

I must admit the bottle is amazing looking. The scent… even a glass of orange juice smells more interesting than this perfume.

Belletrax
Belletrax

This is just nothing-special-to-smell-here generic type of Paco Rabanne Invictus.
Cheap smell.
Just horrible!

antonpan
antonpan

I had really high hopes for the Emblem, so I came to try it at the first day of its appearance in Russia. I'm so sad guys, that's a huge disappointment.

Emblem is another one semi-sweet, semi-fresh leathery fragrance that has been created to substitute for the popular Carolina Herrera CH Men. There is already a plenty of less thoughtful clones of CH Men: Pal Zileri Uomo, S. T. Dupont 58 Avenue Montaigne, Trussardi My Land. Did we need another one? From the list above Emblem is closer to My Land. Strongly watered down, with 1-Million-y vibe that makes the scent smell cheap.

I must admit CH Men is the most complimented fragrance on me, so Montblanc Emblem will have some sales this year. Nevertheless the creation is dated, unimaginative and cowardly. The step down after Legend.

The bottle is a pure beauty though. Heavy and wide.

JamesNixonSteel
JamesNixonSteel

Lucky enough to get my own bottle of this fragrance! Think it will be well received. Reminds me a lot of a paco rabanne

uchini

LSMUA the fragance is not on the market until spring.... sooo.... you don't know how it's going to smell like.

LSMUA
LSMUA

Lovely fragrance. Pleasantly surprised with the new additions to the Mont Blanc range. Not dissimilar to the original in style, but sightly spicier, and seems to be a might stronger. The bottle is very original, and the details (like the little MB logo inside the lid) are a nice touch. Heavy though. A win!

uchini

sorry but you don't know how this fragance smells because is not on the market until spring

Emblem by Montblanc 3.77 out of 5 based on 241 ratings and 59 user reviews

Montblanc Emblem Cologne by Mont Blanc, 1.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Montblanc Emblem Cologne by Mont Blanc, 1.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Eau De Toilette 2oz
Montblanc Emblem Cologne by Mont Blanc, 2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Montblanc Emblem Cologne by Mont Blanc, 2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Montblanc Emblem Cologne by Mont Blanc, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Montblanc Emblem Cologne by Mont Blanc, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Montblanc Emblem Eau de Toilette, 2 oz
Macys.com
Montblanc Emblem Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz
Montblanc Emblem Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montblanc Emblem fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montblanc Emblem, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emblem by Montblanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emblem by Montblanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.