Designers » M » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Emblem Intense Montblanc for men

Emblem Intense Montblanc for men
dislike

cinnamon

Mont Blanc launches its new masculine fragrance Emblem, together with its modified version Emblem Intense in spring of 2014. These perfumes are announced as the embodiment of the authentic essence and elegance of Mont Blanc brand.

Mont Blanc Emblem Intense is stronger, deeper, more sensual and spicy version of the original. The top notes are grapefruit, clary sage, cardamom and coriander seeds. Its elegant heart reveals a note of frozen violet leaves wrapped in fruity accord Pomarose, nutmeg and cinnamon. Precious woods, patchouli, tonka bean and suede form the base of this perfume.

Both fragrances are available as 40, 60 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Grapefruit Clary Sage Cardamom Coriander

80% day / 20% night fragrance
reminds me a lot of 212 vip

JF Dufour
JF Dufour

This scent reminds me (in the good way) the 90`s fragrances : POWERFULL, synthetic and a little bit powdery.
The firts minutes only, it remind me the initial spray of Fierce (A. and Fitch) or even CH Man, a kind a sweet-sour smell (it's nice).
In the dry down (maybe after 30-45 minutes) the fragrance reminds me a cherry coke. It's delicious.
I think it's versatile (any seasons, work, casual, dinner, etc.).

Angelus333
Angelus333

I wanted to like this perfume but I came to the conclusion that I was definitely rushing when I tried it on at the store. It is very synthetic and strong in an unpleasant way. It is spicy but once again it is nothing remarkable and smells generic. I wasted $65 on the small version and would not recommend it, oh yeah and the bottle is horrible looking, I keep it away from my collection so as to not spoil the view.

charlieq08
charlieq08

I was at the shop, and that night I tried Lolita Lempicka and this one. At the beginning I like Lolita Lempicka better, but then I felt that strong anise smell, and everything stopped there. I don't like anise at all. Then I tested these one, looking to get rid of the anise smell. I liked it. I did`t think it for long enough and I purchased a bottle of this nice scent. It is nice, but next day I felt kind of regretful, because it is a really good smell, but I don`t find it as elegant as the Mont blanc's Legend scents, which I really like. I smelled it many times trying to justify the money payed. So, did it worth it? In my opinion no. Do I enjoy it? I couldn't say no either.
Definitely it is way much nicer when it dries down. It projects rather good. You can feel the lemon, a touch of sweetness and grape or something. Nice, but I wouldn't buy it again.

chanayus
chanayus

Just got this one a couple days. It's great and very long lasting. Reminds me of original Paco XS.

Duborowski
Duborowski

I'm new to this and I feel it very synthetic. At least in my skin. Two friends gave a sniff and they didn't like it. Smells ok but not remarkable. Still, it is just my taste.

groover
groover

Had this on my hand for about 6 hours now
and it still is strong, i was unsure of
what i would feel about this as i love
the original. They do share some similarities but
this one is more metallic and the other is more sweet,
but i cant stop myself from smelling it, i do like
this fragrance, sure thers better out there but
i think this one is underrated, at least try it..

ahm0301
ahm0301

I have this scent and I can tell this is not the best one I've ever had, safe though! I totally agree with the one million comparison and feeling of downer version of the Emblem in other comments. Mont Blanc's Emblem Intense has fifty-fifty chance in likeability from the environment, some does like, some doesn't. For an EDT, It has done a great job in projection and longevity than some EDPs. Emblem is a nice scent however I wouldn't buy a second bottle of this.
Scent-----------6
Projection------8
Longevity------7

Gault
Gault

Actually it's a very nice alternative to a well known fragrance.
A very familiar rose-cinnamon combination, this is a 'onemillionized Montblanc Emblem.
Like it's still 2008.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

Is it just me or the other Emblem is much more intense then this one? Weird! This one is softer and kind of weak and the smell isn't something special at all! A downgrade to the already generic emblem! IDK... I might be the only one who feels this.

mrluctoretemergo
mrluctoretemergo

synthetic aqua scent...very generic "modern" smell - i put it in the same category as Invictus... same kind of smell and absolutely not worth the money...

Gemini13
Gemini13

Is this for sale anywhere in the USA?

alabangcute
alabangcute

Just goes to show that just because it's an Intense version, it is supposed to smell better. Sometimes, the light and original version is best.

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

Had a chance to sample this in a store. VERY long lasting.
Sweet chocolatey Tonka Bean, with a fresh plasticy Suede leather, resembling very expensive cosmetics.

Reminds me of Dior Homme Intense
Long lasting, but modest sillage. I haven't tested it on others, but i know people love things with powerful Tonka Bean in it. you find it in Axe Dark temptations, and Playboy VIP.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

با تمام احساسی که به این خانه عطر دارم این بار نیز برای مردی جذبه داراما با روحیه خشن تر وارد میدان رقابت شده تا بتواند دلفریبی برای حس کننده این نوع واریته سنگین ولی با صدای آرامی در حضور خانم ها خود را بنمایش بگذارد

pronose
pronose

i prefer this one to the original ! but nevertheless it's not a great scent sorry!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montblanc Emblem Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montblanc Emblem Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emblem Intense by Montblanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emblem Intense by Montblanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.