Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Femme Individuelle Soul & Senses Montblanc for women

Femme Individuelle Soul & Senses Montblanc for women
dislike

Femme Individuelle Soul & Senses by Montblanc is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Femme Individuelle Soul & Senses was launched in 2007. Top notes are mandarin orange, almond blossom and garden dill; middle notes are peach, frangipani and rose; base notes are amber, clover and cedar.

Mandarin Orange Almond Blossom Garden Dill

Peach Frangipani Rose

Amber Clover Cedar

Femme Individuelle Soul & Senses Fragrance Reviews

Ayina
Ayina

I got this from blind buy with interesting prize, only about $24 for 75 ml. When I open and try it for the first time, I directly fall in love. I've got compliment from my friends and they think I'm using very expensive one :)

Definitely I'm going to buy another bottle, it is one of my favourite perfume

Lala2013
Lala2013

I agree with the comment below, it does remind me in the opening of Coco Chanel, it starts off with a rich burst of a less spicier and cleaner version of Coco.
After this, it doesn't retain a similarity at all.
Its exquisite to my nose, there is a creamy rich almond when mixed with peach and mandarin its beautiful.The clover, dill and Cedar balance the sweetness beautifully without making a herbal tone like its counterpart Femme Individuelle ( Incidentally, they don't smell alike at all, this is creamy where the other is a clearer sweet with a bayleaf twist making it very unique).
I find this one beautiful, it was love at first sniff and have to stop myself from wearing it every day as for some reason its very hard to find, maybe a limited edition im not sure, so grab one while you can!

holliedolly2002
holliedolly2002

Picked this fragrance up from a xmas fair over the weekend and to be honest for 50p I am quite impressed!I cannot smell this fragrance on myself at all but I have received compliments all day and from someone who loves heavy fragrances then that must be good.
After the inital spray I am actually reminded of Coco Chanel and then after the drydown I am definitely getting a Jo Malone fragrance but I just cant remember which one.

For 50p I really feel I have had a bargain - would I have paid full price? probably not.

Florentine

After a couple of days I think I have formed an opinion. I like the fragrance and I really love the bottle. Having it standing next to my other bottles I realize how expensive this bottle is made and looks. A true Meisterstueck - especially the cap with the Mont Blanc star like on the pens.
It is a bit unbalanced initially, a bit sharp or even masculine but settles down quite nicely. The lasting power sucks though. It is not my most favourite fragrance and I cannot say that I love it but I do like it and it is nice enough to keep it and to use it.

Florentine

I am not really sure if I like it or not. It opens flowery und fruity but it has a sharp edge to it. Very strong initially and there is something sharp. Not bad though. It is defenitly not a soft perfume and the lady who wears it needs to have confidence. I thought before opening the name "soul and senses" and the warm colour of the package offers something smooth and soft, something for romantic evenings. But I find it more suitable for daytime wear and confident ladies. Not for everyday though.

guest_bb perfumes
guest_bb perfumes

Sophistication and elegance is wrapped in exquisite floral bouquet, composed of notes that ball in a smooth and perfect rhythm, evoking a rich aroma and captivating.

ruxxy
ruxxy

According to the notes, I really should like this one, but it is too bland and unbalanced, maybe because of the dill. Frangipani can be sensed here, yet it is put in a bad light(perhaps it doesn't go too well with the peach). It's not that bad, I mean its not offensive or cheap smelling or with sharp edges, but its harmony is like riding on a rocky path instead of a highway. I suppose one could find something better out there.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montblanc Femme Individuelle Soul & Senses fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montblanc Femme Individuelle Soul & Senses, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme Individuelle Soul & Senses by Montblanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme Individuelle Soul & Senses by Montblanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Noa Christian Dior Dior Addict Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Montblanc Femme Individuelle Montblanc Femme de Montblanc Calvin Klein Euphoria Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Montblanc Présence d'une femme Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Versace Crystal Noir Lalique Amethyst Thierry Mugler Alien Nina Ricci Nina Christian Dior Midnight Poison Lolita Lempicka Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit Yves Saint Laurent Elle Givenchy Hot Couture Givenchy Organza Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium