Designers » M » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Lady Emblem Montblanc for women

Lady Emblem Montblanc for women
dislike

sour
Lady Emblem Montblanc for women Pictures Lady Emblem Montblanc for women Pictures Lady Emblem Montblanc for women Pictures

Montblanc presents Lady Emblem in mid-2015, as a feminine version of the Emblem fragrance launched in spring 2014. Lady Emblem is announced as a sophisticated and feminine scent of floral - fruity - woody character.

The composition begins with red currant jam, pink rose and peach. The heart is intense and woody, including accords of sandalwood, patchouli and rosewood. In the end, the composition exudes intense tones of musk and raspberry.

The bottle design is inspired by diamond and colored in soft pink shade. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Red Currant Marmalade Pink Rose Peach

58 Avenue Montaigne pour Femme

Lady Emblem Fragrance Reviews

willfulmissconduct
willfulmissconduct

I don't get it. The notes from the Mont blanc website say it has top notes of sake, pink pepper, and grapefruit. Heart notes are jasmine and rose. The base notes are sandalwood, musk and Amber. Nowhere does it list marmalade, patchouli or raspberry or peach.

socorrosouza
socorrosouza

On me it is a green rose with soft gourmand background, delicious and long lasting. I don't usually like Montblanc perfumes but this I love . Soft, long lasting, flowery, this is a must have for rose lovers. On my skin it is delightful, rounded, even better and longer lasting than Roses by Chloe.

wynonabaltazar
wynonabaltazar

A light, fresh, extremely feminine perfume. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and multifaceted, though its contents are not as multidimensional. This is not meant to be a critique- Lady Emblem's simplicity is admirable. On me, it smells of roses and fresh peaches, with the subtlest hint of musk and sandalwood on the dry down.

It is polite, pleasant, pretty. Not the most interesting or complex, but I love it nonetheless.

Nil3
Nil3

My sister in law is a fresh citrusy person.
Orange blossom and lemon grass are her favourite .

Light blue by dolce is a perfume she loved using.
Lately, she finished her bottle of Dolce by d&g.
She wasn't enthusiastic at ALL about her blind purchase of bamboo by Gucci.

THIS one on the other hand , is a winner.
She is very very happy with this one.

P.s. She lives in Dubai.

LLB_addict
LLB_addict

Currently I REALLY like this, but it is cool weather and think I will LOVE it in spring/summer. LOVE the bottle and the juice is a winner in combination and blending of beautiful notes :o)

alabangcute
alabangcute

It's an elegant and sophisticated scent. If you want others to notice what you're wearing and ask, this is the scent to use. It's also eau de parfum so there are more perfume oils used so depending on your skin chemistry, it is expected to last longer than most other parfums.

ismellsogood
ismellsogood

I was wandering in Rhodes, Greece. The bottle enticed me, well I am a magpie to a perfume bottle! It smells fantastic! It is deliciously sweet, you want to instantly keep sniffing, addictively and nuzzle into any clothing or material it has been caught on . I adore it. I cannot wait to own it. It is a perfect sweet scent to wear in hot climates. It smelt fantastic as we walked along the port harbour and of course whilst watching the sunset in Acropolis! The sea breeze wafted this under the noses of many Handsome Greek beings Oooh la la! The attention was accepted. Pleasantly surprised.

Madrona
Madrona

I thought I would end up liking this one more than I did. It's almost a bit nauseous to me, like a non-existent pink pepper peeking through the composition. I guess it is the type of rose used. I don't find it overly sweet, but it doesn't stand out to me either. I think I would find it gorgeous layered over a pure liquorice type of scent, let's see if I ever get around to trying that.

Amal_Alz
Amal_Alz

Love Love Love <3

I can't stop sniffing myself. It smells really delicious up-close ;^) !

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

Beautiful bottle <3 it looks gorgeous sitting with my collection! Lady Emblem really does smell like jam in the top notes then Dries down into sweet and woody floral with a touch of roses and berries! Nice day time and spring scent

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

It's sweet and fruity perfume.
I love combination of Pink rose and Raspberry on this perfume.it has a Beautiful bottle.
better for young women.

This is one of the most delicate rose perfumes I've ever smelt. Smells like fresh pink roses mixed with a touch of love and romance and sensual red berries. It's definitely fruity, but very stylish and feminine, not in a childish way. It's not overly sweet, at least to my nose it smells somehow sour like fresh cut grasses. I also smell something like pine apple that I have no idea where it comes from, but whatever it is, it is delicious.
It stays pretty good on my skin and even though I'm not a fan of these polygamous bottles, the bottle is extra ordinary. All in all, highly recommended for classy young women.

minnicikim
minnicikim

It's just a fruity, rosey perfume and suggests nothing new. It comes from the same line with daisy.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

If you like roses, give it a try. This scent is associated with airports for me. Calm, light, elegant.The bottle outdoes the perfume.

In short it's nice and simple fruity scent. Nothing extraordinary. Patchouli note is quite subdued so I guess it's a safe buy.

agarobka
agarobka

These are my first Montblanc perfumes.I havent found others of that brand appealing to me before. But I've fallen in love in Lady Emblem from the very first whiff. For me the scent resebles Roses de Chloe which I love and wear the most often but somehow it reminds me also of Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret. Seems hardly possible to make those two simillar to one fragrance but yet for me Lady Emblem combines it! LOVE IT!

I tried this only on paper, but I really want to try it on my skin.
The bottle is beautiful and original with a nice shade of pink.
I also like the advertising somehow. I appreciate that Mont Blanc always present classy women with a casual yet classy attitude for their perfumes. Not pushing too far the trite phoney sex card.
anyway their perfumes can be sexy in an attractive elegant way, always very tamed, subtly inciting more than aggresively flashing the "prey".
This Lady Emblem is a little bit of a simplistic perfume for my tastes but I like it.
Immediately upon first spraying on a paper I thought: "OMG! My Cartier So Pretty re-loaded!" but no, it wasn't. The initial rosey blast gave me a wrong impression. This Lady Emblem is much softer and thinner, more jammy and fruity with a vague hint of peach.
Unfortunately woods here could not make the miracle. Lady Emblem seems trapped in the fruit basket trying to emerge. Anyway I wouldn't say it smells exactly like the plasticky fruity baskets around. At least, here fruits are not cloying. I will try it on my skin and see what happen.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I do really adore this. On paper it's very jammy but today I tested it on my skin and it's so much like YSL Baby Doll with just a touch of jam on top. Not sure if I'll buy it since I've had baby doll a few times.

Roksazish
Roksazish

I love this smell so much! It reminds me so much of summer nights in Paris and all the amazing feelings and memories there. It is definitely a scent you can get attached to easily.. It is also the smell which people can start associating you with and say 'Oh I know your smell!" It's gentle, warm, silkish and very addictive. LOVE it!!!!! Amazing release Montblanc!

Mostly a rose scent with some fruits. Kind of fresh in my opinion. I don't think I am too crazy about it. I find it more suitable for spring than for autumn, it would have been better to release it then.
Rose note is quite nice in it, but the whole thing is just too simple and boring for taste.

Pepperflower
Pepperflower

So this is what Montblanc writes up? A girly yet sloppy handwriting of a perfume in pink ink(i'll stop with the pen references now). I'm disappointed in this perfume. First spray is pure synthetic Herbal Essence hairspray of sour raspberry accord. I do smell plenty of musk and a bit of sad sandalwood. For a split moment I can smell red roses, big lush red roses and then it's gone. Overall, through the whole course till the very end, is sweet&sour raspberries. I was expecting something more refined and thicker from a luxury company. At least the bottle is pretty.

ellina1984
ellina1984

IMO, this could be a celebrity scent. Light, shampoo-like, sweet. That's about it.

antonpan
antonpan

Finally we have a decent and beautiful womens release from Montblanc. The advertising copy says Lady Emblem is light but complicated, and that's the rare case when I agree with advertising words.

Montblanc Lady Emblem is a rosy fragrance with a lipstick type of rose (similar to Paul Smith Rose and Roses de Chloe). Here this rose accord is enriched by a modern gourmanish undertone, and this frutchouli makes the scent multidimensional. What I like is that Lady Emblem doesn't have acute angles: a well balanced and tender creation both for 15-year-old lady and for woman in 40's.

nitschevo
nitschevo

OMG, I love Montblanc and cannot wait to try this. Beautiful bottle!

Elmyra
Elmyra

I want this! Montblanc create awesome scents
This sounds delicious.

Mushana
Mushana

I love the bottle....excited

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Montblanc Lady Emblem fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Montblanc Lady Emblem, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lady Emblem by Montblanc. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lady Emblem by Montblanc represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.